Page 3651 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2651 3151 3551 3601 364136493650365136523653 3661 3701 3751 ... LastLast
Results 36,501 to 36,510 of 40747
  1. #36501
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Confidence doesn't always produce results there shrimp. If you can easily win your match, then prove it. But, you'll probably choke, like every other opportunity you've had.
    Darren: I'll tell you what. Order the PPV and watch me in action. Then once I'm the champion, I'll show the shininess of the Ignition Title.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #36502
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,655
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You can say that's all you care about, and it shows, because despite your promos every week, all you truly do care about yourself. I have fought for the fans, my friends, and family the whole time I've been in this industry. I may have a big mouth, and I may lose a few matches, but in the end, I still stick by my morals, unlike you. I'm still here, and that's not going to change. So call me whatever you want, say whatever it is you want to say about me or to me, but at the end of the day, I've been through a hell of a lot worse then you, but yet I'm still here standing, and ready to fight.

    Which is more then I can say for you. You've turned selfish. Ever since you won that title, all you do is come in, say the same whole shit every week which tricks the great fans of EWNCW, and you somehow get them to respect you despite not living up to what you used to fight for. You used to work for things, hard work, but ever since you won the title, no one sees you here anymore outside of the shows, you think you are bigger then this business because you're the champ. While I'm here, busting my ass here outside of the shows, but you are nowhere to be seen.

    That title of your's has changed you, and for the worse. You'll eventually lose the title one day, and you'll get your rematch, and lose that, probably keep trying to fight in the top card to stay with your glory days, and eventually you'll disappear, you'll pull a Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan and stay here way past you're supposed to be. You're gonna lose your edge and you won't admit it. You're the poster boy of this company, but one day, that'll change. I'm the future of this company, and I can actually handle it, title or not. I will still fight for the people I have fought for since day 1, unlike you.

    So call me irrelevant, call me out because I lost to Mark, call me out on my lack of a world title, do whatever you want to do. But I'll still be here, no matter what you say or what you do. I may lose, but I come back, I come back stronger. You? Once you lose the title someday, you'll hang on that title reign for the rest of your life, trying to relive your glory days in wherever you can get a spot. I may not be top card right now, or the best wrestler in the company right now, but someday, I will be. So enjoy your reign while it lasts, but also think about what I've said, if your ego doesn't get in the way of your common sense again like it has for a long time now. You betrayed your morals of fighting for the fans, the right reasons, to fighting for yourself. That's is the damn truth Tommy.
    Thunder: Are you quite done? Of course you're not, but I'm going to go ahead and talk anyway, because I talk whenever I want to talk.

    Now where the hell do I begin here. First, let me take issue with your statement; "despite your promos every week". Just what exactly are you trying to suggest here? That I don't mean what I say each week? I say each week exactly what I mean, I speak my mind. And whether you like it or not, the EWNCW fans, who also, like me, speak their minds, agree with me.
    My morals are simply to speak my mind and I do stick that hat Wells.

    Next, selfish. Please explain to me what makes me selfish. I am taking on no less than 2 other people with my title on the line at In Violence We Trust. It was meant to be a 4 way, so that makes it even less selfish does it not?

    If you want to think that this title has changed me, the go ahead. I don't have time to entertain delusional cretins such as yourself who brown nose the brass to get what they want, which is exactly how you gained your Evolution Championship. I worked for 2 whole years to earn my world championship. 2 years of my life I gave up and devoted to this company. I bent over backwards and back again, I've bled, I've broken bones, I've beaten the best to earn my title. While little pieces of trash such as yourself have just waltzed in here, brown nosed management expecting to be gifted everything in the world and have gotten it. And that's what makes me sick

    It's people like you that drives me to keep fighting for what's right here, and I'm going to continue to do that whether you think I'm doing the right thing or not. bevause right now your opinion means less than nothing to me.

    When you were the Evolution Champion I was proud of you, I even publicly championed you, something you've obviously forgotten about, but since losing that title, you've turned into a bitter old man.
    And right now, it's you who's playing the Hulk Hogan in EWNCW, because it's you who's coming back in here and expecting to be silver spoon fed the world. Well guess what? You're not going to be getting it. You're going to have to earn it just like everybody else. If you don't like that, if you can't deal with having to do it that way, then fine, carry on acting the 'good guy' as you seem to think you are.

    But know that in reality that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, because I guarantee you that what you'll see is a man with not one but 2 faces.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #36503
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,655
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You can say that's all you care about, and it shows, because despite your promos every week, all you truly do care about yourself. I have fought for the fans, my friends, and family the whole time I've been in this industry. I may have a big mouth, and I may lose a few matches, but in the end, I still stick by my morals, unlike you. I'm still here, and that's not going to change. So call me whatever you want, say whatever it is you want to say about me or to me, but at the end of the day, I've been through a hell of a lot worse then you, but yet I'm still here standing, and ready to fight.

    Which is more then I can say for you. You've turned selfish. Ever since you won that title, all you do is come in, say the same whole shit every week which tricks the great fans of EWNCW, and you somehow get them to respect you despite not living up to what you used to fight for. You used to work for things, hard work, but ever since you won the title, no one sees you here anymore outside of the shows, you think you are bigger then this business because you're the champ. While I'm here, busting my ass here outside of the shows, but you are nowhere to be seen.

    That title of your's has changed you, and for the worse. You'll eventually lose the title one day, and you'll get your rematch, and lose that, probably keep trying to fight in the top card to stay with your glory days, and eventually you'll disappear, you'll pull a Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan and stay here way past you're supposed to be. You're gonna lose your edge and you won't admit it. You're the poster boy of this company, but one day, that'll change. I'm the future of this company, and I can actually handle it, title or not. I will still fight for the people I have fought for since day 1, unlike you.

    So call me irrelevant, call me out because I lost to Mark, call me out on my lack of a world title, do whatever you want to do. But I'll still be here, no matter what you say or what you do. I may lose, but I come back, I come back stronger. You? Once you lose the title someday, you'll hang on that title reign for the rest of your life, trying to relive your glory days in wherever you can get a spot. I may not be top card right now, or the best wrestler in the company right now, but someday, I will be. So enjoy your reign while it lasts, but also think about what I've said, if your ego doesn't get in the way of your common sense again like it has for a long time now. You betrayed your morals of fighting for the fans, the right reasons, to fighting for yourself. That's is the damn truth Tommy.
    Also, no offense, but I felt this was a bit of a low blow. I've acknowledged that i don't IC much any more, because I don't have much time to. Most my e-fedding time here is dedicated to working on shows or doing promo assignments.

    Also, I made it very clear in the recent thread; 'To IC or not to IC', that IC work is optional it's not forced upon anyone.
    Just felt it was a little unfair to call me out on that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #36504
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,422
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Are you quite done? Of course you're not, but I'm going to go ahead and talk anyway, because I talk whenever I want to talk.

    Now where the hell do I begin here. First, let me take issue with your statement; "despite your promos every week". Just what exactly are you trying to suggest here? That I don't mean what I say each week? I say each week exactly what I mean, I speak my mind. And whether you like it or not, the EWNCW fans, who also, like me, speak their minds, agree with me.
    My morals are simply to speak my mind and I do stick that hat Wells.

    Next, selfish. Please explain to me what makes me selfish. I am taking on no less than 2 other people with my title on the line at In Violence We Trust. It was meant to be a 4 way, so that makes it even less selfish does it not?

    If you want to think that this title has changed me, the go ahead. I don't have time to entertain delusional cretins such as yourself who brown nose the brass to get what they want, which is exactly how you gained your Evolution Championship. I worked for 2 whole years to earn my world championship. 2 years of my life I gave up and devoted to this company. I bent over backwards and back again, I've bled, I've broken bones, I've beaten the best to earn my title. While little pieces of trash such as yourself have just waltzed in here, brown nosed management expecting to be gifted everything in the world and have gotten it. And that's what makes me sick

    It's people like you that drives me to keep fighting for what's right here, and I'm going to continue to do that whether you think I'm doing the right thing or not. bevause right now your opinion means less than nothing to me.

    When you were the Evolution Champion I was proud of you, I even publicly championed you, something you've obviously forgotten about, but since losing that title, you've turned into a bitter old man.
    And right now, it's you who's playing the Hulk Hogan in EWNCW, because it's you who's coming back in here and expecting to be silver spoon fed the world. Well guess what? You're not going to be getting it. You're going to have to earn it just like everybody else. If you don't like that, if you can't deal with having to do it that way, then fine, carry on acting the 'good guy' as you seem to think you are.

    But know that in reality that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, because I guarantee you that what you'll see is a man with not one but 2 faces.
    Wells: That's exactly what I'm saying Tommy. What you say doesn't mean that is what you think or feel. Speak your mind all you want, but that doesn't mean your morals are good. The fans certainly have every right to speak their minds too, and for the moment, they may cheer for you, but in reality, when they get to see you, the REAL EWNCW Champion, Tommy Thunder, they'll see all you are is someone who cares about himself and nothing more, and that truly will not change until that title is no longer around your waist, if ever actually.

    And I'm not talking about you defending your title against 3 people, that is not what I meant about selfish. But you automatically jump to your title, typically self-absorbed champion. You are selfish as in you care about yourself, and simply no one else. You can go into that match, maybe win too. But that doesn't mean you fought for anyone but yourself. I go into the ring every week, whether it be to talk or wrestle, but I don't do it for myself. That is what this has turned into for you, just fighting for yourself and hoping to keep that title with you and try to prove to everyone you are the "top dog".

    You need that title, you need that moniker, otherwise you're just like every other wrestler. You have fought to the top, which is admirable, but now that you've reached it, you'll do absolutely anything to keep it like that. Yes, you are in a Fatal 4-Way, congrats for taking on that match, but whether you lose or not, you went in there for yourself, not anyone else. I have never once brown nosed anyone into getting anything. I have earned every single damn match, minute of time to do a promo, anything, on my own. I have fought tooth and nail for everything I've achieved, but tell yourself that I brown nosed, keep going right ahead, I don't care what you think, champ. I know all I do is win matches, kick ass, and fight for more then just myself. Which isn't what I can say for you.

    You can keep fighting, go right ahead, and you can use "people like me" as your fuel, but the truth is, there is no one like me. There is not anyone who fights harder then me, and for not just me. I have broken bones too Tommy, heck I have a metal plate in my neck! I've gone through a hell of a ton more then you and you talk about broken noses when I almost lost my life, but instead, I'm here dishing out pain, walking, talking, and living, which is more then anyone thought I could do after I broke my neck. I've proven people wrong before, and I'll prove you wrong too if I have to, not that your opinion of me matters to me.

    You may have congratulated me as Evolution Champion, but I congratulated you on your World Title win, and what did I get? This, you thinking you're bigger then me and everyone else. Disgraceful, pathetic, just some of the synonyms to describe you. I ain't anywhere close to what Hulk Hogan did. I came back here and will get whatever comes to me and work from there and work my way up to the top with blood, tears, sweat and hard work. I don't need to be spoonfed, unlike what it seems like for you now, seeing as how egotistical you are now with that title in your possession. I'm gonna earn everything I get, like I always have, despite your disillusioned mind and words saying otherwise.

    I'll go look in the mirror, and I'll see me, the hard-working, ass-kicking, fan-loving guy I am. If you look at yourself with your title and then without, you'll feel empty, and maybe that is what you need to come back down to reality Tommy. So you can say whatever you want about me, I don't care. I'm gonna keep working like I always do, while you can go around with the worry in your heart of losing your title holding you down. I'm the ass-kicker Tommy, and soon enough, it seems like when you lose that title, all you'll be is the ass-kisser to get a job.

    OOC: Geez, this is hard work, never gotten a real chance to IC with Tommy, hope I'm doing ok at least!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #36505
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,422
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Also, no offense, but I felt this was a bit of a low blow. I've acknowledged that i don't IC much any more, because I don't have much time to. Most my e-fedding time here is dedicated to working on shows or doing promo assignments.

    Also, I made it very clear in the recent thread; 'To IC or not to IC', that IC work is optional it's not forced upon anyone.
    Just felt it was a little unfair to call me out on that.
    Oh no no no no no, I never meant to actually aim at you not ICing. I want you to understand that. I never called you out, I was strictly leaving it to characters. I know almost all of your time on here is working on the shows and I deeply appreciate that Tommy. I never meant for you to take it that way and I totally respect everything you do here. I am deeply sorry that it came out that way.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #36506
    Gonna start the coloring on the show and post it shortly after.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #36507
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,655
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: That's exactly what I'm saying Tommy. What you say doesn't mean that is what you think or feel. Speak your mind all you want, but that doesn't mean your morals are good. The fans certainly have every right to speak their minds too, and for the moment, they may cheer for you, but in reality, when they get to see you, the REAL EWNCW Champion, Tommy Thunder, they'll see all you are is someone who cares about himself and nothing more, and that truly will not change until that title is no longer around your waist, if ever actually.
    Thunder: Of course it does. I don't say things unless I think or feel them. That's how I speak. That's how I work.
    If you can't accept that this is the real me, then as I've said, blow me. I don't care. It's not my problem that you need to open your eyes.

    And I'm not talking about you defending your title against 3 people, that is not what I meant about selfish. But you automatically jump to your title, typically self-absorbed champion. You are selfish as in you care about yourself, and simply no one else. You can go into that match, maybe win too. But that doesn't mean you fought for anyone but yourself. I go into the ring every week, whether it be to talk or wrestle, but I don't do it for myself. That is what this has turned into for you, just fighting for yourself and hoping to keep that title with you and try to prove to everyone you are the "top dog".
    Really? Is that why I was disappointed when Istvan Gretzky was taken out by Ano Doom? Is that why I've been campaigning for him to beat King Strem for the International Championship?
    And let me tell you this Wells; if you're not in this business for yourself, then who the hell are you in it for? I don't know about you, but I'm in this business to be the best in the world. I'm in this business to win titles. If I can entertain the fans while doing so, then that's an added bonus. And that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm proving week in week out why I'm the top man, and I'm entertaining the masses while doing it. All I see you doing is whining about other people and blabbing about how you "do it for the fans". Well look at where that's got you. One measly title run. If you're happy to carry on 'doing it for the fans' and underachieving, then go ahead. But I'll stick to doing it for the fans AND winning titles.

    You need that title, you need that moniker, otherwise you're just like every other wrestler. You have fought to the top, which is admirable, but now that you've reached it, you'll do absolutely anything to keep it like that. Yes, you are in a Fatal 4-Way, congrats for taking on that match, but whether you lose or not, you went in there for yourself, not anyone else. I have never once brown nosed anyone into getting anything. I have earned every single damn match, minute of time to do a promo, anything, on my own. I have fought tooth and nail for everything I've achieved, but tell yourself that I brown nosed, keep going right ahead, I don't care what you think, champ. I know all I do is win matches, kick ass, and fight for more then just myself. Which isn't what I can say for you.
    That's where you're wrong. I don't need this title. I just need it to change this company for the better. I need it to get rid of people like King Strem, Krystian Krysys. I pity you for you cannot see that.
    And you most definitely have brown nosed your way to your opportunities. You haven't earned squat here. It's 'I love you people' this, and 'I'm doing it for all of you' that. If that isn't brown nosing then I don't know what is. You're too nice. You're too soft. That's exactly why Mark Dimension beat you up to within an inch of your career. You need to change that attitude if you want to succeed here. Because guess what? As The Undertaker once put it; Nice guys always finish last.

    You can keep fighting, go right ahead, and you can use "people like me" as your fuel, but the truth is, there is no one like me. There is not anyone who fights harder then me, and for not just me. I have broken bones too Tommy, heck I have a metal plate in my neck! I've gone through a hell of a ton more then you and you talk about broken noses when I almost lost my life, but instead, I'm here dishing out pain, walking, talking, and living, which is more then anyone thought I could do after I broke my neck. I've proven people wrong before, and I'll prove you wrong too if I have to, not that your opinion of me matters to me.
    I don't say that people like me. People can think what they want of me, because I let the people form their own opinions, unlike you. I've been in this business twice as long as you have, and I have been through twice as much as you have. When did I ever speak of a broken nose? I don't think I've ever broken my nose. And if we're comparing injuries, I've never been seriously injured, but that's exactly the point. You say you've had this injury and that injury, but that's no measure of how much you've achieved. How many titles you've won is, how many people you've beaten is. That's what you're judged upon at the end of the day, and at the end of this day and every other day, I trump you in both departments.

    You may have congratulated me as Evolution Champion, but I congratulated you on your World Title win, and what did I get? This, you thinking you're bigger then me and everyone else. Disgraceful, pathetic, just some of the synonyms to describe you. I ain't anywhere close to what Hulk Hogan did. I came back here and will get whatever comes to me and work from there and work my way up to the top with blood, tears, sweat and hard work. I don't need to be spoonfed, unlike what it seems like for you now, seeing as how egotistical you are now with that title in your possession. I'm gonna earn everything I get, like I always have, despite your disillusioned mind and words saying otherwise.
    I'm giving you this because you called me out, so don't go backtracking. I like you Wells, but you don't seem to like me. But I don't have a problem with that, in fact, I welcome it. I know that I can beat you because I'm the best in the world. That's not a moniker by the way, that's just a fact that I prove week in week out.
    And you say that I'm the one who thinks he's bigger than anyone else? How about you take a look at yourself? You build yourself up as some unstoppable wall, a monster, a freak. But in reality you're more broken up than an old record, and right now you're on the loosing end of an Evolution Championship reign.
    You've been spoon fed everything you've got thus far because you're some big muscle bound guy that management have taken a fancy to and you know this. Time to change that. Time to start earning, time to start learning more than just your 5 moves of doom. Time to stop being 'Mr Nice Guy', and time to start being a little more ruthless Wells.

    I'll go look in the mirror, and I'll see me, the hard-working, ass-kicking, fan-loving guy I am. If you look at yourself with your title and then without, you'll feel empty, and maybe that is what you need to come back down to reality Tommy. So you can say whatever you want about me, I don't care. I'm gonna keep working like I always do, while you can go around with the worry in your heart of losing your title holding you down. I'm the ass-kicker Tommy, and soon enough, it seems like when you lose that title, all you'll be is the ass-kisser to get a job.
    I don't care about losing my title, when will you start realizing that? I didn't have it before, and I won't have it again at some point, but that isn't going to change me. I've worked on the same principles since I started here and I'll continue to work by those principles. All this title gives me is proof that management have finally acknowledged that I am the best. If that gives me a little pull with management, all the better, because I can now change this company to how it should be.
    You're right about one thing though, your ass has been kicked more times than I can care to count. And if you want to continue seeing in the mirror the same 'fan loving' guy that you've always been, then go ahead. But that isn't going to win you titles. You don't believe me? Say hello to your friend; Zack Ryder.

    Time to wake up and smell the shit Wells, because right now, you're standing knee deep in it and you're sinking faster than a stone through water.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Oh no no no no no, I never meant to actually aim at you not ICing. I want you to understand that. I never called you out, I was strictly leaving it to characters. I know almost all of your time on here is working on the shows and I deeply appreciate that Tommy. I never meant for you to take it that way and I totally respect everything you do here. I am deeply sorry that it came out that way.
    Fair enough man. That's now it came across to me is all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #36508
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Of course it does. I don't say things unless I think or feel them. That's how I speak. That's how I work.
    If you can't accept that this is the real me, then as I've said, blow me. I don't care. It's not my problem that you need to open your eyes.



    Really? Is that why I was disappointed when Istvan Gretzky was taken out by Ano Doom? Is that why I've been campaigning for him to beat King Strem for the International Championship?
    And let me tell you this Wells; if you're not in this business for yourself, then who the hell are you in it for? I don't know about you, but I'm in this business to be the best in the world. I'm in this business to win titles. If I can entertain the fans while doing so, then that's an added bonus. And that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm proving week in week out why I'm the top man, and I'm entertaining the masses while doing it. All I see you doing is whining about other people and blabbing about how you "do it for the fans". Well look at where that's got you. One measly title run. If you're happy to carry on 'doing it for the fans' and underachieving, then go ahead. But I'll stick to doing it for the fans AND winning titles.



    That's where you're wrong. I don't need this title. I just need it to change this company for the better. I need it to get rid of people like King Strem, Krystian Krysys. I pity you for you cannot see that.
    And you most definitely have brown nosed your way to your opportunities. You haven't earned squat here. It's 'I love you people' this, and 'I'm doing it for all of you' that. If that isn't brown nosing then I don't know what is. You're too nice. You're too soft. That's exactly why Mark Dimension beat you up to within an inch of your career. You need to change that attitude if you want to succeed here. Because guess what? As The Undertaker once put it; Nice guys always finish last.



    I don't say that people like me. People can think what they want of me, because I let the people form their own opinions, unlike you. I've been in this business twice as long as you have, and I have been through twice as much as you have. When did I ever speak of a broken nose? I don't think I've ever broken my nose. And if we're comparing injuries, I've never been seriously injured, but that's exactly the point. You say you've had this injury and that injury, but that's no measure of how much you've achieved. How many titles you've won is, how many people you've beaten is. That's what you're judged upon at the end of the day, and at the end of this day and every other day, I trump you in both departments.



    I'm giving you this because you called me out, so don't go backtracking. I like you Wells, but you don't seem to like me. But I don't have a problem with that, in fact, I welcome it. I know that I can beat you because I'm the best in the world. That's not a moniker by the way, that's just a fact that I prove week in week out.
    And you say that I'm the one who thinks he's bigger than anyone else? How about you take a look at yourself? You build yourself up as some unstoppable wall, a monster, a freak. But in reality you're more broken up than an old record, and right now you're on the loosing end of an Evolution Championship reign.
    You've been spoon fed everything you've got thus far because you're some big muscle bound guy that management have taken a fancy to and you know this. Time to change that. Time to start earning, time to start learning more than just your 5 moves of doom. Time to stop being 'Mr Nice Guy', and time to start being a little more ruthless Wells.



    I don't care about losing my title, when will you start realizing that? I didn't have it before, and I won't have it again at some point, but that isn't going to change me. I've worked on the same principles since I started here and I'll continue to work by those principles. All this title gives me is proof that management have finally acknowledged that I am the best. If that gives me a little pull with management, all the better, because I can now change this company to how it should be.
    You're right about one thing though, your ass has been kicked more times than I can care to count. And if you want to continue seeing in the mirror the same 'fan loving' guy that you've always been, then go ahead. But that isn't going to win you titles. You don't believe me? Say hello to your friend; Zack Ryder.

    Time to wake up and smell the shit Wells, because right now, you're standing knee deep in it and you're sinking faster than a stone through water.



    Fair enough man. That's now it came across to me is all.
    And this is why Tommy Thunder is a Hall of Famer.

    This is actually amazing TT.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #36509
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Strem: Hey...Tommy...Tick tock tommy, tick....tock

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  10. #36510
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: Those are brave words coming from the likes of you! Your arrogance will be your down fall at In Violence We Trust. And TRUST ME when I say that there will be violence. And after all of that carnage is tucked away nicely I will just toss your seemingly lifeless body over my shoulder and carry you to the dirt pile and drop you inside of that hole. Then before you can even begin to wake up I will extend your nap.. You will be upgraded to a dirt nap...FOREVER!
    Divine: Divine is certain there will be violence. Divine knows this isn't a wrestling match. If it was that, Divine would run circles around your freaky ass. No...Divine knows this will be a fight, a brutal and bloody fight. Divine is coming Tda, Divine is coming to end the legacy that is The Devils Advocate. People believe you are this living legend, a man to be revered but in Divines world, you are nothing more than another chumpette who is in Divines way. At In Violence We Trust, Divine not only buries you, but any future you have with EWNCW.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.