Page 3649 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2649 3149 3549 3599 363936473648364936503651 3659 3699 3749 ... LastLast
Results 36,481 to 36,490 of 40747
  1. #36481
    Jameson: Why did you two stop arguing? I just left to get some popcorn and then I come back to silence? Come on! Talk about each others mommas or something.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  2. #36482
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,618
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Why did you two stop arguing? I just left to get some popcorn and then I come back to silence? Come on! Talk about each others mommas or something.
    Thunder: Looks to me like somebody's momma called them in because it's time for bed time. Too bad they can't stay to play with the men.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #36483
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Looks to me like somebody's momma called them in because it's time for bed time. Too bad they can't stay to play with the men.
    Jameson: Right! Make sure you get your pinkies before your moms start your mobiles so you can have sweet dreams of candy canes and rainbow colored unicorns...We are talking about Wells and Bull right?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #36484
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Looks to me like somebody's momma called them in because it's time for bed time. Too bad they can't stay to play with the men.
    Wells: And to think Tommy, you were a good guy just like me and you are no better then Krysys or Kingstrem or even Shaz to be honest. That's almost sad for the World Heavyweight Champion.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #36485
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: And to think Tommy, you were a good guy just like me and you are no better then Krysys or Kingstrem or even Shaz to be honest. That's almost sad for the World Heavyweight Champion.
    DJ: The fact you just compared Tommy to those three punks just proved to me that your ass has def been gone too long.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #36486
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: The fact you just compared Tommy to those three punks just proved to me that your ass has def been gone too long.
    Wells: Oh damn, how could I forget DJ "Bottom of the Totem Pole" Williams?! I'm so sorry, how can I not mention you when talking about scum? I'm so sorry. Get the fuck over yourself, you have done nothing and you are a nothing. The men's bathroom has a leaky sink, time for you to get back to work. Don't you hear the great fans laugh at you when you walk out on stage? You're a joke and a stage act, along with your Mexican, or should I say Canadian whore? Off with you vermin!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #36487
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,618
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: And to think Tommy, you were a good guy just like me and you are no better then Krysys or Kingstrem or even Shaz to be honest. That's almost sad for the World Heavyweight Champion.
    Thunder: Wow you really do have a way to twist words don't you Wells. Perhaps your head's still reeling after Dimension beat you up.
    What you think of me is irrelevant to me. I only care about very few things in life.
    I care about going out there and being the best wrestler in the world.
    I care about going out there week in week out, giving it my all and prevailing as the guy that everybody's talking about after the show.
    I care about holding onto this Championship that I'm holding.
    I care about proving people wrong.
    I care about humbling people that have big mouths and think that they're better than they really are.
    Draw your own conclusions from that, but at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about what you think of me Wells. Because I know for a fact that you're one of those people that have a big mouth, and you're exactly one of those guys that I thrive on making humble.

    Oh, and I'm the EWNCW Champion, dumbass.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #36488
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Wow you really do have a way to twist words don't you Wells. Perhaps your head's still reeling after Dimension beat you up.
    What you think of me is irrelevant to me. I only care about very few things in life.
    I care about going out there and being the best wrestler in the world.
    I care about going out there week in week out, giving it my all and prevailing as the guy that everybody's talking about after the show.
    I care about holding onto this Championship that I'm holding.
    I care about proving people wrong.
    I care about humbling people that have big mouths and think that they're better than they really are.
    Draw your own conclusions from that, but at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about what you think of me Wells. Because I know for a fact that you're one of those people that have a big mouth, and you're exactly one of those guys that I thrive on making humble.

    Oh, and I'm the EWNCW Champion, dumbass.
    Wells: You can say that's all you care about, and it shows, because despite your promos every week, all you truly do care about yourself. I have fought for the fans, my friends, and family the whole time I've been in this industry. I may have a big mouth, and I may lose a few matches, but in the end, I still stick by my morals, unlike you. I'm still here, and that's not going to change. So call me whatever you want, say whatever it is you want to say about me or to me, but at the end of the day, I've been through a hell of a lot worse then you, but yet I'm still here standing, and ready to fight.

    Which is more then I can say for you. You've turned selfish. Ever since you won that title, all you do is come in, say the same whole shit every week which tricks the great fans of EWNCW, and you somehow get them to respect you despite not living up to what you used to fight for. You used to work for things, hard work, but ever since you won the title, no one sees you here anymore outside of the shows, you think you are bigger then this business because you're the champ. While I'm here, busting my ass here outside of the shows, but you are nowhere to be seen.

    That title of your's has changed you, and for the worse. You'll eventually lose the title one day, and you'll get your rematch, and lose that, probably keep trying to fight in the top card to stay with your glory days, and eventually you'll disappear, you'll pull a Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan and stay here way past you're supposed to be. You're gonna lose your edge and you won't admit it. You're the poster boy of this company, but one day, that'll change. I'm the future of this company, and I can actually handle it, title or not. I will still fight for the people I have fought for since day 1, unlike you.

    So call me irrelevant, call me out because I lost to Mark, call me out on my lack of a world title, do whatever you want to do. But I'll still be here, no matter what you say or what you do. I may lose, but I come back, I come back stronger. You? Once you lose the title someday, you'll hang on that title reign for the rest of your life, trying to relive your glory days in wherever you can get a spot. I may not be top card right now, or the best wrestler in the company right now, but someday, I will be. So enjoy your reign while it lasts, but also think about what I've said, if your ego doesn't get in the way of your common sense again like it has for a long time now. You betrayed your morals of fighting for the fans, the right reasons, to fighting for yourself. That's is the damn truth Tommy.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #36489
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    *Darren is just seen laughing at this bullshit in front of him*


    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #36490
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Darren is just seen laughing at this bullshit in front of him*

    Wells: This is almost pathetic, coming from even you, a pathetic jobber. Let the men take care of this, go back to the playground now.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.