Page 3644 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2644 3144 3544 3594 363436423643364436453646 3654 3694 3744 ... LastLast
Results 36,431 to 36,440 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    For a reason unknown to me, this happens when I copy/paste from Word to the PM, and I don't click "Go Advanced" and double check. My bad.

Back from Madrid, tired and down. And I have a match to be written for Sunday...
    that's why I have taken to using notepad to create promos, even Open Office does that stupid spacing thing when you copy over, but Notepad (and Notepad++) seems to avoid that issue.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that's why I have taken to using notepad to create promos, even Open Office does that stupid spacing thing when you copy over, but Notepad (and Notepad++) seems to avoid that issue.
    Notepad ++ is valid for Ubuntu 12.04? And do I have to install it?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

The bolded confuses me

Notepad usually comes with your computer.

Blog Entries
    probably have to install, see no reason it wouldn't work, if nothing else I know Ubuntu 10.2 had a notepad-like program that worked well, can't imagine they got rid of it
    http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.3.1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The bolded confuses me

Notepad usually comes with your computer.
    Notepad and Notepad ++ are two separate programs. Notepad, is a Microsoft app that comes with Windows, Notepad ++ is an open-source app that kicks it to the curb.

Final Brutality should be up tonight. Need one more to finish and then the coloring and whatnot to post
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Final Brutality should be up tonight. Need one more to finish and then the coloring and whatnot to post
    Fucking Sweet!

Blog Entries
    probably have to install, see no reason it wouldn't work, if nothing else I know Ubuntu 10.2 had a notepad-like program that worked well, can't imagine they got rid of it
    http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.3.1.html

Notepad and Notepad ++ are two separate programs. Notepad, is a Microsoft app that comes with Windows, Notepad ++ is an open-source app that kicks it to the curb.
    I'll give it a shot when I'm on my laptop, thanks.

Brutality comin'!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Ahh fair enough, haven't heard of it before!

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Yay!
    The last ever episode of Brutality

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ahh fair enough, haven't heard of it before!
    it's not a very commonly used program. I started using it on my first chat-based support job, to hold my scripts.

For OpenOffice, you have to paste it, cut what you pasted, then paste it back to get rid of spacing. Also typing in font Verdana, and size 9.6 to get the normal font/size for eWN.
    ‚Äč