Page 3639 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2639 3139 3539 3589 362936373638363936403641 3649 3689 3739 ... LastLast
Results 36,381 to 36,390 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hey Tommy, could you tell the new guy to quit sticking his tongue out at people? It's pretty rude.
    He's not new, he's earned his tongue sticking privileges

So stick away AB, especially at the Grandmaster here
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Just read the last Rage. Pretty epic read. Sets up some great matches for the PPV. Jman teaming with

Tommy Dreamer
    was pretty nice surprise. Great tag match with a lovely ending. Solid show.

Blog Entries
    @K2Jelly:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Those tongue sticking looks odd.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Hey just letting ya know, I did read rage, I've just been at work. I'm hoping to get feedback up Friday. One question though. Has there been any update on the ppv? I'm guessing it won't be till next week or weekend, but just curious if there was any official word

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Best Promo: It has to go to Carlin. My favorite character on Rage right now and it's because of promos like the one he pulled off.
    Coming from a man that has such amazing writing skills, this is quite an honor. Thank you, Grandmaster Jell-ay!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Best Match: I enjoyed VHX and Reiko/Flair match.
    That one is mine. I tried to make it as funny as possible, but when you have Flair around, you can't go wrong. Thanks bro!

Incoming review.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey just letting ya know, I did read rage, I've just been at work. I'm hoping to get feedback up Friday. One question though. Has there been any update on the ppv? I'm guessing it won't be till next week or weekend, but just curious if there was any official word
    Yeah man, think I mentioned that it'll be this coming Sunday (my bad if I didn't say that). I'm not sure where SEZ is at with Brutality, but if all goes to plan, it should be up this Sunday
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah man, think I mentioned that it'll be this coming Sunday (my bad if I didn't say that). I'm not sure where SEZ is at with Brutality, but if all goes to plan, it should be up this Sunday
    If it goes up by Sunday, I'll try and do a full review like I did with the one ppv. If not by Sunday, I can't make any promises

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Dreamer. Because Dreamer.

Best Match: Shaz/Carlin vs Jman / Dreamer. ECW!

Best Promo: Lots of props have to be given, but Jman's final promo was good.

Best Piece of Booking: The beat the Clock challenges in general. A well done job there.

Best Debut (when applicable): Eddie! Fucking! Juarez! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Best line of commentary: Bods returning to the announce table, hands down. Also mentions for:

Bodom: Unbelieveable. No low blow? No backstabbing?!

And:

Bodom: Mother....

Pentalion: FUCKER!

Bodom: Juarez has gone crazy! Someone needs to stop this maniac.

Pentalion: How about you go for it?

Bodom:‚Äč I'm too old for this shit....

The I'm too old for this shit kills it, but I bring the whole exchange for context.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Maybe a match for ending the show? Not a big deal, though.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Bull/Flash, both can do better.

Any Other Positives: Loads. People put a great deal of effort in their promos, all of them intense as hell: Ronnie/Jman, Van/Kyo/Cage, TDA/Divine (as always), Eddie, Mark (vintage!). The matches were also entertaining. Props to whoever wrote Cage/Kyo in such a short notice (Darius if I recall properly). A personal positive: I wasn't "feeling it" for some weeks, but I had a good time writing Carlin's main promo, and I think I did a good one.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Already stated.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): A bit of harder work in the promos next time.

Overall Show Grade: A, I'm freaking pumped for IVWT.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Shit, I have to write a IVWT match now, and I need to get some sleep for tomorrow's trip. Hectic schedule a-comin'.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiit!!

Also check TWE!!