Page 3637 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2637 3137 3537 3587 362736353636363736383639 3647 3687 3737 ... LastLast
Results 36,361 to 36,370 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: tda...of all the matches you could have picked, you picked the worst one. You picked the absolute most horrible match out there. Don't be mistaken, it's not horrible for divine, it's horrible for you. Divine has gone through he'll, divine has been the last man standing, and at In Violence We Trust...Divine will add "buried man alive" to his list of accomplishments. So thanks, you've done Divine a huge favor.
    IC: Those are brave words coming from the likes of you! Your arrogance will be your down fall at In Violence We Trust. And TRUST ME when I say that there will be violence. And after all of that carnage is tucked away nicely I will just toss your seemingly lifeless body over my shoulder and carry you to the dirt pile and drop you inside of that hole. Then before you can even begin to wake up I will extend your nap.. You will be upgraded to a dirt nap...FOREVER!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Ok, the match is up in it's entirety. Big thanks to Vand for doing that match for us. Had I know that he was going to send it in as quick as he did I would have stayed up, so huge thanks for doing it so quick!

As always, please fill in a feedback form or alternatively, just give your own review

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut (when applicable):
    Best line of commentary:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Ronaldo Romulus attacking Tommy Dreamer from behind. How many EWN characters get to say they not only confronted a real life wrestler but took them out? I felt pretty honored being a pat of that.

Best Match: Jman/Tommy Dreamer's match. The imagery was AMAZING. I could literally hear the crowd rallying behind Team Extreme and it lasted for a satisfying amount of time.

Best Promo: It has to go to Carlin. My favorite character on Rage right now and it's because of promos like the one he pulled off.

Best Piece of Booking: The Beat The Clock challenges. They were all nail biters and great ways to hype up the upcoming PPV with the stipulations announced.

Best Debut (when applicable): Eddie Juarez. Looking forward to what he and Dimension are able to do together.

Best line of commentary: Bodom's entire victory speech when he went back to join with Pentalion. Had a lot of emotion.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't like the fact that a match as good Jman/TD v. Shaz/Carlin didn't end the show. Oh well. It's not that big of a deal.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I supposed the exchange between Bull and Flash could've been a bit more substantial.

Any Other Positives: The Divine/TDA promo, Jman's promo at the end of the show and the RR/Jman promo

Anything else that fell below your expectation: ambrose.gif(Seriously, I need to patent this.)

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just make sure that main events, or at least really, really good matches that get a lot of attention, get placed in spots on the card where momentum for those events goes crashing down with less tense moments that follow.

Overall Show Grade: ​A-. Best Rage I've seen in a while.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: The innovator of ignorance has been capitulated by the hand of God. Soon, his misguided disciple will perish under the same castigation.

Thanks for the feedback Jellymaster.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Jellymaster.
    That's Grandmaster Jell-ay to you.

I'll most likely review Rage later on or somethin, some point today.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Ronaldo Romulus attacking Tommy Dreamer from behind. How many EWN characters get to say they not only confronted a real life wrestler but took them out? I felt pretty honored being a pat of that.

Best Match: Jman/Tommy Dreamer's match. The imagery was AMAZING. I could literally hear the crowd rallying behind Team Extreme and it lasted for a satisfying amount of time.

Best Promo: It has to go to Carlin. My favorite character on Rage right now and it's because of promos like the one he pulled off.

Best Piece of Booking: The Beat The Clock challenges. They were all nail biters and great ways to hype up the upcoming PPV with the stipulations announced.

Best Debut (when applicable): Eddie Juarez. Looking forward to what he and Dimension are able to do together.

Best line of commentary: Bodom's entire victory speech when he went back to join with Pentalion. Had a lot of emotion.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't like the fact that a match as good Jman/TD v. Shaz/Carlin didn't end the show. Oh well. It's not that big of a deal.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I supposed the exchange between Bull and Flash could've been a bit more substantial.

Any Other Positives: The Divine/TDA promo, Jman's promo at the end of the show and the RR/Jman promo

Anything else that fell below your expectation: ambrose.gif(Seriously, I need to patent this.)

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just make sure that main events, or at least really, really good matches that get a lot of attention, get placed in spots on the card where momentum for those events goes crashing down with less tense moments that follow.

Overall Show Grade: ​A-. Best Rage I've seen in a while.
    Nice, thanks a lot man. Some good positives there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's Grandmaster Jell-ay to you.
    Thanks Grandmaster Jell-ay

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'll most likely review Rage later on or somethin, some point today.
    Cool bra
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Tommy Dreamer!!!
    Best Match: I enjoyed VHX and Reiko/Flair match.
    Best Promo: JMan
    Best Piece of Booking: Divine and TDA being put in a buried alive match.
    Best Debut (when applicable): Not sure about any debuts.
    Best line of commentary: Bodom when he came back after his match and talked about Rich Cranium, Splattered Dreams, etc.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not that I can see.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Top notch.
    Any Other Positives: Everything was good!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing, I truly enjoyed it from top to bottom.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Loved it, brilliant by Rage creative.
    Overall Show Grade: A

I promise I'm not kissing ass, I just really liked Rage!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Thanks for the feedback AB. Means a lot.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock