Page 3630 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2630 3130 3530 3580 362036283629363036313632 3640 3680 3730 ... LastLast
Results 36,291 to 36,300 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    NCAA March Madness. It's the tournament where the 64 best college men's basketball teams meet, and people fill out brackets and pick winners for each match to choose a winner.
    Knew about NCAA, not the madness. Thanks.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Wells: Bring that title to the ring and put on the line against me and it'll be the last time you ever hold it as champion. And you won't be able to scratch your head when you're laid up in the hospital after the beatdown I give you.
    and sadly GMU did not make it this year my girlfriend's school won the CAA tournament JMU but I dunno if they're still in it
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Wells: Bring that title to the ring and put on the line against me and it'll be the last time you ever hold it as champion. And you won't be able to scratch your head when you're laid up in the hospital after the beatdown I give you.
    IC as MD: Would This Fight Mean Something to a God , If There is No Thought Process behind it? ...I Think Not, The Champion speaks to whom are contenders to go against me. Ryan Wells is a Rival from the Past. Your not a haunting Past, Your a Glorified Man because you Survived. That's All.

I Can say I'm going to hurt you. I Can say I will leave you in the hospital, But The Truth would be I will Hurt an Entire Fan Base that buy into The Ryan Wells Character.
    And Who's Fault Will That Be?

Yours. Think aBout The Words you say Today, as it Can Get your Ass kicked Off Tomorrow!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Divine: all divine can say is wow.....look at the champions of ewncw....mark dimension, ronaldo romulus, tommy thunder, king strem....no wonder ewncw has been slumping...the champions are all jokes, much like tda. No worries, Divine is sure all that will be changing soon

Blog Entries
    I'd just like to ask this beforehand now. Just to make sure I'm not spoiling a PPV that's just gone up from IWA I'm going to put it in a spoiler

So Van HX has just won the tag team titles in IWA with Carlos and I was wondering if he is allowed to carry that title around and mention it in promos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd just like to ask this beforehand now. Just to make sure I'm not spoiling a PPV that's just gone up from IWA I'm going to put it in a spoiler

So Van HX has just won the tag team titles in IWA with Carlos and I was wondering if he is allowed to carry that title around and mention it in promos, etc.
    I don't think there's a problem with that.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

I'll PM you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I finally got my match in sorry for the delay.

Strem: It is getting ever so closer to In Violence We Trust. The name of the game is violence, do you trust it? I trust it. I trust that neither Krysys nor your hero Tommy will walk out of this pay per view the same. Krysys will be mercifully beaten, and then he will be forgotten by all of you. And Thunder...haha, well Thunder will slip somberly into denial. He will not believe that all the bashing and trash talking he did to me about being a little girl did not work. he will not believe when thy kingdom come puts him through a table and he is laying there wincing in pain. He will not believe in the fact that I will be your EWNCW International champion AND Your EWNCW Champion. I feel as though none of you will believe. Well that's ok because after In Violence We Trust. You will believe. Whether you like it or not. Long Live the KING

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

How's the PPV looking?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    How's the PPV looking?
    We haven't stated on the ppv yet man, we've been working on Rage until yesterday.
    Work on the ppv will begin tomorrow.

On another note, you guys might have noticed that K-Jammin hasn't appeared on shows in recent times, and you may have noticed that he's been missing in our midst in general. He had to take a break from EWN to deal with a personal problem that had come up in his life.

In an update though, since the last time I talked to him he's deleted his facebook account. I hope the guy's ok...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!