Page 3629 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2629 3129 3529 3579 361936273628362936303631 3639 3679 3729 ... LastLast
Results 36,281 to 36,290 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: That just went right over your head didn't it? Oh well. I'm doing great. You see I was saying that your name was Luke Jameson because you mentioned all those rewards you would get, that I would actually get. So you must have actually been confusing yourself with me. I decided to reinforce it to humiliate you.
    Darren: Oh please. You can even hold a candle to The Blue Flash let alone me. I'm the best thing that has happened to this company. You know it and everyone watching at home knows it as well. You think you are the Best Talker, Looker, Greatest Professional Wrestler of All-Time then you must be dreaming. I'll tell you what, if you can do one relevant thing within let's say 2 hours then I might consider you to high stature, but by very little.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Oh please. You can even hold a candle to The Blue Flash let alone me. I'm the best thing that has happened to this company. You know it and everyone watching at home knows it as well. You think you are the Best Talker, Looker, Greatest Professional Wrestler of All-Time then you must be dreaming. I'll tell you what, if you can do one relevant thing within let's say 2 hours then I might consider you to high stature, but by very little.
    Jameson: What would be the point? You wouldn't understand relevance even if relevant shoved a relevant stick up your ass. That's it. I'm calling Relevant!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Jameson: What would be the point? You wouldn't understand relevance even if relevant shoved a relevant stick up your ass. That's it. I'm calling Relevant!
    Darren: WOW! You are so original. I mean saying relevant in every other phrase makes you so relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: WOW! You are so original. I mean saying relevant in every other phrase makes you so relevant.
    Jameson: Wasn't going for relevance in that bombartment of relevants, just talking crap. You see my time of relevance will come. I'm too damn good not to get it and more than happy to wait for it. You on the other will only be relevant in your own mind...and that's just sad.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Jameson: Wasn't going for relevance in that bombartment of relevants, just talking crap. You see my time of relevance will come. I'm too damn good not to get it and more than happy to wait for it. You on the other will only be relevant in your own mind...and that's just sad.
    Darren: You know what. You are as relevant as The Rock when he is on Raw.

DJ: Yes!!! My bracket is still good!

Rosita: What are you hollering about now?!

DJ: My bracket babe, since Ohio St. won, my shit is still in this! And plus, I am in the top 3 in my group.

Rosita: Oh that thing, well good for you

DJ: It seems like you don't care

Rosita: I really don't

DJ: I see, you're just mad that your bracket is complete shit huh?

Rosita: , whatever!

DJ: 0_o, alright then, I will just let you be then *turns and goes back into the room*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post

DJ: My bracket babe, since Ohio St. won, my shit is still in this! And plus, I am in the top 3 in my group.

DJ: 0_o, alright then, I will just let you be then *turns and goes back into the room*
    Van: She must of picked Gonzaga

OOC: ;~; Hold me (No I picked Louisville btw, I just support them lol)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post

OOC: Constructive criticism: Can you give the ignoramus such as myself a hint about what are you exactly talking about, if you please?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: Constructive criticism: Can you give the ignoramus such as myself a hint about what are you exactly talking about, if you please?
    NCAA March Madness. It's the tournament where the 64 best college men's basketball teams meet, and people fill out brackets and pick winners for each match to choose a winner.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: SMH. *with EwncW Evolution Title*
    Wells: Bring that title to the ring and put on the line against me and it'll be the last time you ever hold it as champion. And you won't be able to scratch your head when you're laid up in the hospital after the beatdown I give you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)