Page 3627 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2627312735273577361736253626362736283629363736773727 ... LastLast
Results 36,261 to 36,270 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Esteban: What idiocy is held by this petty hermano. You be confident all you like homes, and hell, so are we. But can lighting strike four times in 2 PPVs? The odds are against you amigo, but at the end of the night, Esteban Rodriguez and Juilo Montoya will have EWNCW titles to their name, well all you'll have left is your egotistical, closet homosexual jackass.
    Pride: Try if you want, but Mixed Emotions will never lose those either of those titles, especially to a team so classless as yourselves. We have beaten kings, acrobats, and poets since coming here and taking care of few flee infested Mexicans won't be any harder. Besides, the only way you guys are a nightmare is if you eat some bad Mexican food and stink up the locker room.

Sorrow: Come show time, after we retain our titles, the only words you will hear from us is, We came, we saw, we conquered.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    My Rage duties are fulfilled. Now I gotta go do a dooty.

#PoopJoke

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Get in the ring with me and you'll see just how broken down I am.
    IC as MD: SMH. *with EwncW Evolution Title*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Just wanted to share a little story with you guys. So, today I've decided to start partnering my YT video. So, you can look into the future of seeing videos from me about CoD, WWE(in general), and many other things. Just felt like sharing this with you guys.

Now for some ICing.

Darren: Come IVWT, there will be a new Ignition Champion. And his name will be Darren Bull!!!! And you better believe that. Cause no one has yet to defeat me, so clearly no one will be able to stop me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Andy Cannon: IVWT is gonna be a blast. I know my opponent AJ Dixon is going to come prepared but I'll always be one step ahead of him. Nobody prepares for a match like I do. AJ, I don't know if you saw my new shirt, but it has a statement on the front of it; "I'm a wrestler. It's what I do". Make no mistake; that's not some slogan or catchphrase, it's real life.

As a man of faith I feel like everybody has a calling in life. Some people were meant to be farmers, or doctors, or teachers, or any number of things. A lot still don't know where they're supposed to be, but there's one thing for sure. When I was 17 years old I found out what I was born to be; God made Andy Cannon to be a professional wrestler.

One other thing that stands out about my new shirt is that the EWNCW logo is proudly plastered on the back. This company has given me more than I could ever thank them for & I've given it more than I could ever explain. It sounds cliche, but my blood, sweat, & tears have gone into this company since I've been here. Others may be more talented but NOBODY walking God's green earth will ever outwork me. I worked my tail off & got my shot at the Inferno Ignition Championship. Since I seized that opportunity, nothing has been able to stop me.

AJ Dixon, you may be a man & you may beat me for this championship I wear proudly around my waist, but it will be no easy feat. I hope you're ready to risk your body for these fans, this company, & this championship because I am!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Just wanted to share a little story with you guys. So, today I've decided to start partnering my YT video. So, you can look into the future of seeing videos from me about CoD, WWE(in general), and many other things. Just felt like sharing this with you guys.

Now for some ICing.

Darren: Come IVWT, there will be a new Ignition Champion. And his name will be Darren Bull!!!! And you better believe that. Cause no one has yet to defeat me, so clearly no one will be able to stop me.
    Kyojin: Ladies & Gentlemen! Darren Bull! Now you've shut the hell up, I can quite clearly tell you. You won't win. I'm going to beat you Bull. You can believe that.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Ladies & Gentlemen! Darren Bull! Now you've shut the hell up, I can quite clearly tell you. You won't win. I'm going to beat you Bull. You can believe that.
    Darren: You winning? Fat chance! You see at IVWT it will be me who will be climbing the ladder of success. While you and the rest are left in the bottom looking upon me while I cement my legacy.

Black Ninja!
    Darren: You winning? Fat chance! You see at IVWT it will be me who will be climbing the ladder of success. While you and the rest are left in the bottom looking upon me while I cement my legacy.
    Jman: Hahaha! Winning your first midcard title cements your legacy? Way to aim high, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Hahaha! Winning your first midcard title cements your legacy? Way to aim high, kid.
    Darren: Better than whatever the hell you are doing. What was that again. Losing to Ronaldo.

Black Ninja!
    Darren: Better than whatever the hell you are doing. What was that again. Losing to Ronaldo.
    Jman: Fighting to become a three time World Champion, actually.