Page 3621 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2621 3121 3521 3571 361136193620362136223623 3631 3671 3721 ... LastLast
Results 36,201 to 36,210 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man, it's good work too, from all involved in that segment!

Still a few more promos left to come in. If i don't get them before tomorrow, then the show will be delayed further, since I'm traveling home on Friday to attend a funeral on Saturday.
    Sorry about your loss

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sorry about your loss
    Thanks man. My grandmother fell suddenly ill about a week and a half ago, and barely a week later she died unfortunately
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Thanks man. My grandmother fell suddenly ill about a week and a half ago, and barely a week later she died unfortunately
    Were ya super close?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Were ya super close?
    She practically brought me, my brother and my 2 cousins up when we were younger, up until we were mid high school.
    However, she's been suffering with pretty bad Alzheimer's for the best part of 8 years or so, and she's been in a care home for about 5 years. We haven't been able to have a conversation with her for about 3 years now, she would just stare at you and smile if we talked to her.
    So with that in mind, the grandmother I knew died a long time ago, but at least now her body is where her mind is and she's been reunited with my grandfather.

She practically brought me, my brother and my 2 cousins up when we were younger, up until we were mid high school.
    However, she's been suffering with pretty bad Alzheimer's for the best part of 8 years or so, and she's been in a care home for about 5 years. We haven't been able to have a conversation with her for about 3 years now, she would just stare at you and smile if we talked to her.
    So with that in mind, the grandmother I knew died a long time ago, but at least now her body is where her mind is and she's been reunited with my grandfather.
    That is rough :/ Sorry about your loss, boss man.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    So with that in mind, the grandmother I knew died a long time ago, but at least now her body is where her mind its and she's been reunited with my grandfather.
    Thats tough man. Ill keep u and ur fam in my prayers

Blog Entries
    Sorry about your loss, Tommy

Will do Carlin and JM ASAP.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Sorry to hear tommy , bless you and your family

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Mark, you truly have yet to stop amusing me. Bop the Weasel? Please, you talk about me bringing up my childhood yet you are talking about children's games. Yes, I do talk, and I certainly do walk. But I can also fight too, and I'm a damn good fighter. Last thread? Oh please, I'm just hitting my prime, which will be lasting a very long time. My NFL career was far from a dud, no matter what way you want to put it. I guess I should be lucky that it ended because of my NECK BEING BROKEN, because it gave me a chance to come to EWNCW, and very soon, the chance to kick your ass and put you in your place.

Don't talk about a "Grown Man's World" when you've been denied access into it. You're stuck in delusional paranoia, and stuck on the damn jungle gym, trying to climb your way to this "Grown Man's World". You actually think you've accomplished something, but all you do is hide. You only have reappeared since I'm back, and because you know I what I talk about is true. But before that, you hid in your little race-car shaped bed under the covers, scared at the thought of me. You're not a God, or anything close to it. You've been praying to your God that I didn't come back, but too damn bad, because I'm back.

I broke my neck and came back, and you think a loss is going to retire me? Think again Dimension. You can say you beat me and crippled my career, but yet all you did is bring a lighter and ignite a flame under it. Because I'm back, the Ass-Kicker is back, Ryan Wells is back, and he's coming after you. So try to act tough and pretend you aren't scared and gripping that Evolution Title close to your chest, but we all know your days as champion are numbered. You have NO respect here, nor anywhere to be honest. Being a Champion doesn't mean you're respected. You have to EARN it Mark. Which by god, you have not.

I'll downtalk you all I want, because all I am in the Harbinger of Truth, and I'm going to be the one who knocks you down a few pegs in the process and blast you off the pedestal you apparently have yourself on. If you practicably broke me, then it should be no problem to finish the job then eh Mark? Come on, bring it. You say I have to get back in line? I am THE line, I am the only worthy one to face you, and beat you bad. Not only will you lose, but I'll crush your spirit in the process and maybe this "God Complex" you think you have, will finally be shattered as well. Keep avoiding me, and be a coward, I'm right damn here Mark. I dare you to get a match for us. That is, if you truly are a fighting champion, or even a man.
    IC as MD: Pathetic Ryan Wells.
    Its Adorable how much of a Flame you have sparking your behind.
    Im a Fighting Champion , and Ryan Wells isnt a Worthy Opponent.
    I Will Fight YOU ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................Just NOT FOR THE EWNCW EVOLUTION CHAMPION.

You Can blab all you want all day long , your words have absolutely No Power Behind it Ryan
    Broken Neck wont be the harshest injury you will ever make a comeback from, a full recovery from being paralyzed will be something you will try to accomplish.

But just like you tried to regain the Evolution Title .
    you will FAIL!

Your Dreams will be crushed and the memories of me laughing in your face as your neck plates are rearranged , and one leg twisted back touching your wrist, and your jaw resting on your right knee cap come into mind.

You WILL SNAP BACK from the past thought WITH YOUR DAZE GOing QUICKLY AWAY.
    and Your Doctor will say MR.RYAN WELLS
    THERE IS NO HOPE

AND DUMPS YOU OFF HIS ARMS, There twitches Ryan wells with a tear coming out of each eye on the REHAB FLOOR.
    THEN YOU WILL SAY ...why God?

A Voice will Sound like Mines and say........ You SHouldve just never messed with MARK DIMENSION!

* MD LAUGHS AT YOU*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS