Page 3620 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2620 3120 3520 3570 361036183619362036213622 3630 3670 3720 ... LastLast
Results 36,191 to 36,200 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: I think everyone is forgetting the main point of In Violence We Trust. Well that's ok, because afterwards, everyone will remember
    Jameson: We'll remember how an over confident, lucky to still be, International Champion is going to receive a major reality check with a slice of humble pie? Oh don't worry. I haven't forgotten
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

IC as MD: @Ryan Wells *Applause* Beautiful , Just Gorgeous Attempt at trying to put yourself at my Level after I cut you down and smash your head down like a bop the weasel game. *lol* My Gawd,i for someone that speaks about if there will be talking and walking...You Sure do A lot of speaking and talking about a past that left you clinging unto the last thread of your career. Its Smart to bring up how you were a former NFL Player that career was a DUD, Its funny that you wrestled for your state or watver u wanna call it in High School. High School, Come On NoW! Am I The Only One that Finds You as a joke for bringing up your childhood ,if your living in a Grown Man's World. I Think Not. Besides You Can act like your Tough without Downgrading the opponent, If that's your way of looking at things then so be it. I Will Keep Being The G.O.D. that Has The Respect by Taking it and not talking about it. I've Beaten Every single person that has come across from me , Win or Not ..but a Beating there will never forget guaranteed! I'm The Evolution Champion understand it and Move On..I practicly Broke you before and I can finish the job if I feel like it. Make yourself a worthy contender by the time we speak again. And Maybe you can Earn a Shot ,just how I Earned my way to Becoming a Champion. So Shut up and Get in Line, Go Thru the Hurdles and Face me. Can't Wait Till We Meet.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Black Ninja!
    *Dingo Mac is standing in a room surrounded by cases of beer. On the table in frot of him is a large almost complete pyramid of empty beer cans, he finishes of a drink and places it up the top and his phone rings*

Dingo: G'day... Oh hey mate, what's up? ... Oh you just wanna know if I'm ready for Doom, yeah, the killer robot guy, no sweat. I'm actually just having some drinks, come round. What do you mean I should be training? I can bet Ano no matter what state i'm in.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: HAHA! oh man that is some funny shit comin' out of your mouth right now.
    DJ: Nigga, the only thing that is funny here is you, thinking you have a chance against Cannon ahaha

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Sent my part of SAM promo to SEZ, waiting on Hot Wasabi to come at me.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Nigga, the only thing that is funny here is you, thinking you have a chance against Cannon ahaha
    Dixon: Oh you, so diluted! So foolish! How sad, you don't know how much you have wrong. By the time you realize it, that Briefcase you hold won't mean shit, cause the one carrying the title won't be losing it again to another punk ass nigga with a contract in hand waiting to spoil another run for Primetime!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: @Ryan Wells *Applause* Beautiful , Just Gorgeous Attempt at trying to put yourself at my Level after I cut you down and smash your head down like a bop the weasel game. *lol* My Gawd,i for someone that speaks about if there will be talking and walking...You Sure do A lot of speaking and talking about a past that left you clinging unto the last thread of your career. Its Smart to bring up how you were a former NFL Player that career was a DUD, Its funny that you wrestled for your state or watver u wanna call it in High School. High School, Come On NoW! Am I The Only One that Finds You as a joke for bringing up your childhood ,if your living in a Grown Man's World. I Think Not. Besides You Can act like your Tough without Downgrading the opponent, If that's your way of looking at things then so be it. I Will Keep Being The G.O.D. that Has The Respect by Taking it and not talking about it. I've Beaten Every single person that has come across from me , Win or Not ..but a Beating there will never forget guaranteed! I'm The Evolution Champion understand it and Move On..I practicly Broke you before and I can finish the job if I feel like it. Make yourself a worthy contender by the time we speak again. And Maybe you can Earn a Shot ,just how I Earned my way to Becoming a Champion. So Shut up and Get in Line, Go Thru the Hurdles and Face me. Can't Wait Till We Meet.
    Wells: Mark, you truly have yet to stop amusing me. Bop the Weasel? Please, you talk about me bringing up my childhood yet you are talking about children's games. Yes, I do talk, and I certainly do walk. But I can also fight too, and I'm a damn good fighter. Last thread? Oh please, I'm just hitting my prime, which will be lasting a very long time. My NFL career was far from a dud, no matter what way you want to put it. I guess I should be lucky that it ended because of my NECK BEING BROKEN, because it gave me a chance to come to EWNCW, and very soon, the chance to kick your ass and put you in your place.

Don't talk about a "Grown Man's World" when you've been denied access into it. You're stuck in delusional paranoia, and stuck on the damn jungle gym, trying to climb your way to this "Grown Man's World". You actually think you've accomplished something, but all you do is hide. You only have reappeared since I'm back, and because you know I what I talk about is true. But before that, you hid in your little race-car shaped bed under the covers, scared at the thought of me. You're not a God, or anything close to it. You've been praying to your God that I didn't come back, but too damn bad, because I'm back.

I broke my neck and came back, and you think a loss is going to retire me? Think again Dimension. You can say you beat me and crippled my career, but yet all you did is bring a lighter and ignite a flame under it. Because I'm back, the Ass-Kicker is back, Ryan Wells is back, and he's coming after you. So try to act tough and pretend you aren't scared and gripping that Evolution Title close to your chest, but we all know your days as champion are numbered. You have NO respect here, nor anywhere to be honest. Being a Champion doesn't mean you're respected. You have to EARN it Mark. Which by god, you have not.

I'll downtalk you all I want, because all I am in the Harbinger of Truth, and I'm going to be the one who knocks you down a few pegs in the process and blast you off the pedestal you apparently have yourself on. If you practicably broke me, then it should be no problem to finish the job then eh Mark? Come on, bring it. You say I have to get back in line? I am THE line, I am the only worthy one to face you, and beat you bad. Not only will you lose, but I'll crush your spirit in the process and maybe this "God Complex" you think you have, will finally be shattered as well. Keep avoiding me, and be a coward, I'm right damn here Mark. I dare you to get a match for us. That is, if you truly are a fighting champion, or even a man.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    *Dust ball passes by*

Man...this is like a desert...

:P
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Promo sent

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Promo sent
    Thanks man, it's good work too, from all involved in that segment!

Still a few more promos left to come in. If i don't get them before tomorrow, then the show will be delayed further, since I'm traveling home on Friday to attend a funeral on Saturday.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!