Page 3619 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2619311935193569360936173618361936203621362936693719 ... LastLast
Results 36,181 to 36,190 of 40747
    IC as Reiko with Ric Flair:
    Reiko: are you going to a wrestlecon signing?

Ric Flair: Do you need money in this life? *slicks hair back and slide's back waiting for a quick answer*

Reiko: Yes, of course ..soo *ric cuts him off*

Ric: Then They better hurry up and pay me!!*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

*reiko smiles*

*Ric Flair Hugs him*

*they laugh*

Ric Flair: Let's Go Kid The day isn't getting any younger , Only My Wives with Every Marriage and Divorce!!! *woo*woo*woo *with a twirl of his hips and one air hump*

And Tonight we:.are going to vegas , that's RIghTT! *woo *walks off after patting Reiko Back One Time*
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 03-19-2013 at 05:07 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Jameson: IT'S THE NATURE BOY!!! Still having fun getting your ass kicked by younger men and getting herpes from whores?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

IC as Ric Flair: I Can Get Kicked and Punched at my Age By guys younger ,But I know I Can kick your Ass Buddy.
    *points towards him with HOF Ring shinning*

And the Only Time I been Burned by a Lady , was When Your Mother Started Burning the Vacation pictures of me and her in Hawaii Back In '89!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 03-19-2013 at 06:11 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Jameson: Sounds like alzhemirs (I think that's how its spelled) has hit you old timer. My parents didn't go to Hawaii, they went to the Bahamas. Don't worry about proving that you could kick my ass. I don't believe in harming the elderly. woo...
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Darren: Guys guess what.... You all suck so shut up and stare at my awesomeness. Actually never mind, you aren't worthy to behold my greatness. So, go squawk somewhere else.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Jameson: But I don't want to squak somewhere else. I like squaking here. Also I don't want to be worthy of beholding your awesomeness. I usually don't like looking at a monkeys ass.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Darren: So, you admit you like squawking. Also, a monkey's is more relevant than you'll ever dream.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: GO OVERDOSE ON STEROIDS...your nickname the freak wasnt givin from the ladies in the sheets . it was givin by the boys in the gym injecting you in the buttcheeks with strong doses of that jose canseco juice.

your multiple coma's probably dont allow you to remember how your last title run went, but if think back you will know that
    i deserve my title because i earned it and yes you should know it. you cant deny it , im a motherfuckin god and you cant fuck with me. you want to curse , i am the curse over you and your hand full of fans chump. ryan i will always remain champion , while you try and tryu again to stay relevant.

yeah , name drop Ronaldo for some shine and mention his World title... sooon enuff i will be Dropping Ronaldo and taking his title. Just how i did it to youuuuuuuuuuuu *MD laughs at you*

case closed.
    Wells: Steroids? How cute, really, you have outdone yourself Mark. Everyone says I'm on steroids, but yet...all of my drug tests come back clean. Now let's take a second, probably about 5 seconds for you because your mind just simply doesn't work fast enough. My nickname is "The Freak" not because of your stupid ass remarks and accusations about steroids, or from women I've slept with. I'm here to talk straight up about you and me. I was given the nickname "The Freak" because of what I did in college, and in the NFL, I destroyed people. I'd hit them, and their bodies would break. I was a Freak of Nature, that's why I'm called the Freak.

You? Well you have to change your damn name to make yourself sound intimidating. You changed it yourself, no one gave you that name. You didn't fight for it nor did you earn it. Everything I've accomplished, I've worked my ass for, and earned. You? By god if it isn't served on a silver platter for you, then however else you have to get it is too much work for you. I've never been in a coma nor have I ever sent someone into a coma. I'm not here trying to make up stories of how I will kill you in the ring and bring you to within an inch of your life either.

But what I know for sure it, I will break you. I break will your bones, I will break your spirit, and your title reign. You call yourself God but you are nothing more then a poser, a fake, someone who thinks they are better then what they really are. I'm Ryan Wells, former All-American and Heisman Finalist at Defensive End. I was a top 5 pick in the NFL Draft. I was called the next Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor. I broke my neck on a stinger on my first play in my NFL career. I had cervical fusion and have a metal plate in my neck.

My career was over, until I got reintroduced to wrestling. And I was a State Champion in High School. Look it up. I could've been paralyzed from my broken neck, but I fought and I not only can walk and function completely, but I am an ass-kicker, I have beaten many people in the ring. I've beaten you too. I came to EWNCW, I was Evolution Champion until you beat me in a match. I admit, I lost, and from the start, I said you were the better wrestler, but during those matches only. I am not cocky, I am just using facts and presenting it to you.

I don't need to TRY and stay relevant, I am here, loved by the fans and respected by a lot more wrestlers in the locker room then you are or ever were. I fight not only for the fans, but my family and friends and myself too. But you, you fight for yourself. You walk out from backstage and all you do that for is yourself. I do it for a hell of a lot more then you do. I AM the better wrestler, and by far the better man and person. I can name drop Ronaldo Rumulus all I want, I beat him at a PPV for a championship, which is a hell of a lot more then you can say you did.

Mark, I could talk like you and have the worst grammar, vocabulary, and English in the world, but I'm not. I'm going to talk like an actually human being, while you continue to do whatever it takes to do what you want. But for some things, no matter how hard you try, you will not beat me again. I'm stating the truth, and common knowledge among everyone. You may have had an undefeated streak, but that ended. You may have a title reign, but that will end. And I will be the one to end it. The better wrestler and fighter always prevails in the end, and that is what is going to happen, to me. Talk your talk, walk your walk, but I'll sure as hell the one who knocks you down and makes it so you can't get back up for long after that 3-count.

You can continue to talk trash to me all you want, or you can fight me like a man, with the Evolution Title on the line. Your choice, be a talker, or be a fighter. Prove to everyone here, including yourself most of all, that you can beat me again. You know you need that proof, you crave it, because no matter what you say, you don't believe in yourself. You act like you do, but you truly don't. I don't need redemption, or another shot to reclaim "my glory." I need a match with you, for the sole purpose of kicking your ass and taking back the Evolution Title. So what'll it be Mark? Fight? Or keep talking and walking?
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Strem: I think everyone is forgetting the main point of In Violence We Trust. Well that's ok, because afterwards, everyone will remember

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: So, you admit you like squawking. Also, a monkey's is more relevant than you'll ever dream.
    Jameson: Sure I like squaking. I find it better than blowing hot air. You should try it sometime. Damn you messed up my joke because now I either have to say that you're less than a monkeys ass and admit that I was wrong about what you are or say that you are a monkeys ass but admit that you're more relevant than I am. Darn what a conflict. Oh I got a solution...YOU'RE A BIG BOOGER HEAD!!! (Sticks out his tounge and raspberries)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW