Page 3611 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2611311135113561360136093610361136123613362136613711 ... LastLast
Results 36,101 to 36,110 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Www.YouTube.com/DingoMacOnAnoDoom

*The YouTube link opens up and this video starts to play.*

*the camera turns on while moving about all over the place.*

Dingo Mac: mate, I can't watch that video enough. Ano Doom still thinks he can intimidate me... Well I can make a bloody video too, now how do I turn this thing on.

*The camera shuffles around once more and we see dingo leaning over it trying to set it up.*

Dingo: I guess it's on already... Well this is awkward... Maybe one of them technical wizard types can edit this for me before it goes up. Anyway. Not the point. The point is this, for a long, long time, EWNCW and Inferno have been infested by some dangerous creatures, these creatures are big, these creatures are wild, but despite what they may think, these creatures are not the most deadly things going around. No the most dangerous of all beings is the human. We humans have hunted and taken care of many beasts throughout history and some of us live for nothing more than the hunt of all things deadly. On Inferno the biggest and baddest "creature" is Ano Doom. He likes to point out at every opportunity, that he is not a man. So be it, that just means he is a creature waiting to be hunted into extinction. He doesn't have to wait long though because In Violence we trust is quickly approaching and at IVWT, Ano Doom becomes the next creature on a long list of things made has made extinct. The hunt is almost over and dammit the hunt has made me thirsty. So for now, I'm going to go have a few cold ones, but mate, come the pay per view, I'll be sending Ano Doom packing on a stretcher, he won't be taking that stretcher to the hospital though. He'll be taking it straight to the morgue!

*dingo leans forward and the screen goes blank*
    *As Ano Doom walks alone, he stops...Seeing Dingo Mac...Him...On a tv screen mounted to a wall...Then looks into it....Taking in every wood evidently...Listening intently, it seems, as it broadcasts the recent video...Suddenly, focused listening turns to intense mayhem, as the television gets cracked down the middle of the screen with a ferocious, beastly headbutt. Deep breaths follow, then the entire fixture is yanked out of the wall like he's grabbing a can of soup instead of a large tv attached to a wall. Rubble from the tore up wall begins to fall slowly, creating dust. Then the TV, is slammed into the floor with something close to a kneeling powerbomb, denting the back completely flat. Next its shot after shot to the front of it, strikes hit the screen one after one, without hesitation, until the screen is completely shattered and gone. The entire TV is then hurled 20 feet down the hall, barely missing a walking man. "Hey, Watch where you're throwin tvs!"...Then he sees Ano Doom..."Uh, Sorry, wrong word choice...I was thinkin of something else...What I actually meant was...You go ahead and throw tvs wherever you want!" Ano Doom continues his solitary walk as intensity continues to rise.

Ano Doom: Him....Him...HIM! HIM!..I grow extremely tired of waiting to obliterate this naive arrogant, more ego than brains fool....its not about intimidation when you run from me every chance you get...But you aren't afraid...Yea....You just enjoy a good sprint every chance you get and when you feel like some exercise...I could give a damn if you aren't intimidated...You won't have to be when I flatten your entire face...I told you I'm done fucking around with you...And you'll be lucky if you don't go through the stretcher afterwards.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Strem: The clock is slowly ticking down on Tommy's title reign...

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: The clock is slowly ticking down on Tommy's title reign...
    Divine: Hey, how about you walk your rooty fruity tooty ass to Walmart, go to the electronics section, pick up some double a batteries, and buy them, because your ticking clock, has stopped, much like any relevance of you having a great career. Two things are certain to happen at In Violence We Trust, Divine will beat The Devil's Girlfriend, and King Strem will be Tommy's bitch boy

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Hey, how about you walk your rooty fruity tooty ass to Walmart, go to the electronics section, pick up some double a batteries, and buy them, because your ticking clock, has stopped, much like any relevance of you having a great career. Two things are certain to happen at In Violence We Trust, Divine will beat The Devil's Girlfriend, and King Strem will be Tommy's bitch boy
    Jameson: Yeah and while you're there, get me a salad. One of those pre made ones with the chicken. What? I freakin love salad!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Three things, Chris. I'll take the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship from Ronnie Romulus. Only after I make him taste his own blood, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Darren: Tic tok. Time is coming to an end Van, so you can qualify for the ladder match at IVWT. Maybe you don't have it in you like me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Three things, Chris. I'll take the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship from Ronnie Romulus. Only after I make him taste his own blood, that is.
    Divine: Wait..Jman as a World Champ? Surely that would mean the end of the world is coming

Divine: Wait..Jman as a World Champ? Surely that would mean the end of the world is coming
    Darren: Dec. 21, 2012 already past by.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Jameson: No doubt. Jman as World Champ...(does a raspberry)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Tic tok. Time is coming to an end Van, so you can qualify for the ladder match at IVWT. Maybe you don't have it in you like me.
    Van: The only thing inside you is bullshit. Lots of it too by the looks of it.