Page 3606 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2606310635063556359636043605360636073608361636563706 ... LastLast
Results 36,051 to 36,060 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Poot-Hair: The next mange infested flea bitten sumbitch that eyeballs my beer is going to get a bullet through the eyeball like those towel heads in Iraq circa 2008

OOC: BRING IT ON BITCHES!! The Poot-Hair is bored!
    Carlin: You turned into the Iron Sheik?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: You turned into the Iron Sheik?
    Poot: Sheikybaby ain't got nothin' on ol' Pooty baby. I'll fook his wrinkled 70 year old arse and make it humble.

*gags*

I...couldn't even make it all the way through that one. Jesus, imagine the smell!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i miss ole Sloth and his dearly departed Blankie
    :'( I loved feuding with the 7 sins.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: I have a far better chance than you.
    Van: That changes very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Kyojin: Not if I have anything to do with it.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

:'( I loved feuding with the 7 sins.

Darren: Sure it will.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Not if I have anything to do with it.

Van: If you value your ability to walk you'll stay the fuck outta my way and focus on surviving that ladder match.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    First one back! Nice work man!

Now this is interesting stuff!
    Shout out to Zap too!
    Great to see a lot of good IC work going on
    Thanks for sure brotha....Like I said I got so wrapped up in those guys' at the end I didn't like doing that

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Van: If you value your ability to walk you'll stay the fuck outta my way and focus on surviving that ladder match.
    Kyojin: Yeah you don't intimidate me Van. You may think you can talk the talk and walk the walk but you've said before how you're going to beat me, and not once, not twice but three times now, I've beaten you. And as for In Violence We Trust, I'll do more than survive it. I'm going in there to win it, and I'll be damned if I let anybody stop me.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: The only thing I practice is this: Kill them all. Every night and day. Every rising sun brings a new dawn to the Slayer's Day....A unique...What do "people" like you call it ? A "Holiday"? ...Yes that's it...Slayer's Day lasts all year, every day all day...It is a never ending cycle of Smash, Slaughter, and Slay...Where I'm from we practice the three S's constantly in preparation for being sent to celebrate with others like yourself. You have one thing right though: Uncouth Barbarian. I give no damns about anyone or anything. Only violence, only bloodshed. The damnation of any and every one fuels my breath and brain. Barbaric is the way I run through all I ever see. I tear it all apart, leaving nothing but rumble and shambles behind, Agony and tears, Pain in my wake after I walk away. Just ask the guy who got both arms broken. That reminds me...Tom...Tom Thunder. I told you before I did you favor in eliminating one of your challengers...And whether you like it or not, needed it or not...I'll be looking to have that service returned one day. Just remember me and watch out.
    Romulus: Sure, sure. I will be sure to beware of your "formidable" strength, oh cybernetic crusader. In the mean time, look over yonder. *points to the squabbling between Darren Bull, Van Hooligan X and Kyojin*. Those are your kind. Attempt to stimulate awe from peons of your own breed instead of those who surpass you such as myself. Now depart from me, guileless spawn of all uncleanliness.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Sure, sure. I will be sure to beware of your "formidable" strength, oh cybernetic crusader. In the mean time, look over yonder. *points to the squabbling between Darren Bull, Van Hooligan X and Kyojin*. Those are your kind. Attempt to stimulate awe from peons of your own breed instead of those who surpass you such as myself. Now depart from me, guileless spawn of all uncleanliness.
    Ano Doom: I have nothing to generate from anyone...No need to bring forth reflections of shock and surprise...For that happens every time I knock someone out. I have no "Kind" , for I stand alone as the one force more dominant than ANY here...Nothing and no one is like me...You are not above anything except for the floor you stand on. Depart from you? Why don't you make me? Hit me. Come on...I'm practically ordering you do it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.