Page 3603 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2603310335033553359336013602360336043605361336533703 ... LastLast
Results 36,021 to 36,030 of 40747
    i miss ole Sloth and his dearly departed Blankie

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: That'll be fixed soon enough I assure you. I find it funny that you think you have a chance still though.
    Darren: I have a far better chance than you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

* A plain enough, average, but by no means shabby looking man can be seen a good bit of a ways down from the EWNCW arena...He looks, passing the local Grocer, A fish market, and then a hot dog stand, along with boot leggers wavin all kinds of shit in the air as well. He pulls out a Newport out of a half smoked pack, putting the green and white box back into his leather coat. He rubs both hands together, as the cloth material of his gloves brush together with a rubbing sound. He lets out a deep exhale, proceeded by an inhale, as a grand mixture of smoke and breath is shown, unable to be determined from each other. He then raises a hand, gesturing with a wave to another man who is dressed similar to him, obviously they are in the same wealth class and close friends.*

*The first man makes his way, continuing down the street as he advances further upon the other man. The friend then begins to nod vigorously, and then cracks a huge smile, he's obviously glad to see his associate. Then clear the space between them, which has by now become minimal, and embrace and shake hands, gripping the palms, then the whole tri-fist motion as well. They then greet each other verbally, as one jokingly knocks a piece of dust off the other with an audible "What is on you? Hahaha!" This is followed by a slight corner mouth tilt, which is then followed by a clear "Well damn John ,by the way, can a playa get one those in your hand by the way?", which is answered by: "Martin...I know damn well you got em because you told me before I met you just now, when I spoke to you on the phone before leaving, that you just got a pack from Gina.".

Martin:
    Ah, you're exactly right folk. That miss got me three from the store when she got the groceries but I left every single one of em. She handed em to me, I sat down with a rolled one...Grabbed my coat and forgot every single one of em on the table.

John:
    Dopehead. You know what they say about the memory.

Martin (Gives a jocular one handed shove to his arm.)
    You do it too! WITH ME! AND VICE VERSA!

John:
    Hahaha. You know a playa's a joker brotha. Here, they sure are fresh today it seems.

*Martin lights the Newport he's given, then slowly as ice thawing, pulls it into his lungs as he lets out a satisfied sigh.*

*They pass more local businesses on the main street, including thrift stores, liquor stores, and a bakery. It begins to sprinkle and Martin zips his coat.*

Martin:
    Thank you for that for sure cat daddy. All these businesses sure are flourishing this Winter morning, aint they?

*John looks around momentarily, taking in the busy streets from the sidewalk, then throws his head to the left slightly in acknowledgement, then nods a few times.*

John:
    Yea, Mart, I guess you're right, I never noticed I suppose but the town sure is alive here today, it aint but 11 either. Damn. Good day to be a business owner.

They continue their leisurely, comradely stroll, and stop in front of the EWNCW arena, looking on from the street from a bit of distance.

Martin:
    You aint kiddin brethren. But THIS is the location I REALLY have my eye on! These guys do CRAZY things in that ring!

John:
    The big E! You seen AJ Dixon lately? Speakin of crazy, I like that Shooting Star DDT...

Martin:
    Nah...I must be always missin his matches somehow, but yea I've seen him around there, just not in action...I SURE Won't mis him this week though...Carlin and Ronaldo almost had me leakin in my pants from being so stuck to the screen from their conversation Tuesday...Grind really tore up those dudes Thursday, speaking of Carlin.

John:
    Yea, That was some exchange between the two of them...Damned serfs...But you know...Down with the heretic, down with 'em,Oh sure, The big homie took em right out the game on that one. Mike Hawk's certainly got a fiery drive though...See the latest TDA and Divine as well?

Martin:
    Yea, really heatin up there too...Ya know I miss Kayden James from time to time though. Andy's back though, on that note.

John:
    Yea, that man could grip you with his voice for sure, Daddy-O. Yea I seen that Amazin man come back not long ago...But What I'm REALLY watchin...Is...They got a killer on the loose every Thursday...He's an inhuman fiend...A ripper...A machine from below...A robotic devil...Goes by the name of-

*Before he can finish, a white flash blurs past from behind, as several rushed glimpses of red are seen as well...The flash was Ano Doom himself, chop blocking both of them at once with superhuman speed. Before they can touch their legs in pain, their are both struck in the face and knocked flat out, one after the other...Just as quickly as The Demon Cyborg appeared. He looks down over them, shaking with intensity. He turns with a sudden, furious twist of his neck to the camera and then looks straight ahead.*

Ano Doom:
    Dingo Mac!

*A vicious pointing motion is made followed by a thumbs down, and then a furious strike at the camera and the screen goes static and fades away.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You should just feel honored your presence is even being acknowledge here and that you are involved in something. If I had it my way, I would have had your face kicked in with those over-sized boots Jameson wears to hide his dainty little girl feet.
    Jameson: How did you know? I actually wear a size 7. I just fill the rest of that size 13 boot I wear with dried cement. Sure it's a bitch to walk but it produces results.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: I don't really need to bring my best self against you. Its pointless you always say the same stuff that's why no one cares about you and that's why you are so boring. But please use again your cheesy lines and insults and this time try to make sense.
    Wells: But people know me at least, you're just some hack that is signed here to fill a roster spot. What is your name...Antonyo? You know, the border you jumped over is still there waiting for you to go back to the other side and away from here. You actually get paid to NOT be put on TV, while I'm an original here, one of the best superstars in Rage history, while you're nothing more then a rip-off of another gimmick and just as irrelevant. Get back to me when you actually get on a show.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Black Ninja!
    That was awesome SB... I'll get back to you soon enough!
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That was awesome SB... I'll get back to you soon enough!
    Thanks folk...I actually became so invested in those guys I actually felt bad about the out of nowhere hit.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Promo sent.
    First one back! Nice work man!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    * A plain enough, average, but by no means shabby looking man can be seen a good bit of a ways down from the EWNCW arena...He looks, passing the local Grocer, A fish market, and then a hot dog stand, along with boot leggers wavin all kinds of shit in the air as well. He pulls out a Newport out of a half smoked pack, putting the green and white box back into his leather coat. He rubs both hands together, as the cloth material of his gloves brush together with a rubbing sound. He lets out a deep exhale, proceeded by an inhale, as a grand mixture of smoke and breath is shown, unable to be determined from each other. He then raises a hand, gesturing with a wave to another man who is dressed similar to him, obviously they are in the same wealth class and close friends.*

*The first man makes his way, continuing down the street as he advances further upon the other man. The friend then begins to nod vigorously, and then cracks a huge smile, he's obviously glad to see his associate. Then clear the space between them, which has by now become minimal, and embrace and shake hands, gripping the palms, then the whole tri-fist motion as well. They then greet each other verbally, as one jokingly knocks a piece of dust off the other with an audible "What is on you? Hahaha!" This is followed by a slight corner mouth tilt, which is then followed by a clear "Well damn John ,by the way, can a playa get one those in your hand by the way?", which is answered by: "Martin...I know damn well you got em because you told me before I met you just now, when I spoke to you on the phone before leaving, that you just got a pack from Gina.".

Martin:
    Ah, you're exactly right folk. That miss got me three from the store when she got the groceries but I left every single one of em. She handed em to me, I sat down with a rolled one...Grabbed my coat and forgot every single one of em on the table.

John:
    Dopehead. You know what they say about the memory.

Martin (Gives a jocular one handed shove to his arm.)
    You do it too! WITH ME! AND VICE VERSA!

John:
    Hahaha. You know a playa's a joker brotha. Here, they sure are fresh today it seems.

*Martin lights the Newport he's given, then slowly as ice thawing, pulls it into his lungs as he lets out a satisfied sigh.*

*They pass more local businesses on the main street, including thrift stores, liquor stores, and a bakery. It begins to sprinkle and Martin zips his coat.*

Martin:
    Thank you for that for sure cat daddy. All these businesses sure are flourishing this Winter morning, aint they?

*John looks around momentarily, taking in the busy streets from the sidewalk, then throws his head to the left slightly in acknowledgement, then nods a few times.*

John:
    Yea, Mart, I guess you're right, I never noticed I suppose but the town sure is alive here today, it aint but 11 either. Damn. Good day to be a business owner.

They continue their leisurely, comradely stroll, and stop in front of the EWNCW arena, looking on from the street from a bit of distance.

Martin:
    You aint kiddin brethren. But THIS is the location I REALLY have my eye on! These guys do CRAZY things in that ring!

John:
    The big E! You seen AJ Dixon lately? Speakin of crazy, I like that Shooting Star DDT...

Martin:
    Nah...I must be always missin his matches somehow, but yea I've seen him around there, just not in action...I SURE Won't mis him this week though...Carlin and Ronaldo almost had me leakin in my pants from being so stuck to the screen from their conversation Tuesday...Grind really tore up those dudes Thursday, speaking of Carlin.

John:
    Yea, That was some exchange between the two of them...Damned serfs...But you know...Down with the heretic, down with 'em,Oh sure, The big homie took em right out the game on that one. Mike Hawk's certainly got a fiery drive though...See the latest TDA and Divine as well?

Martin:
    Yea, really heatin up there too...Ya know I miss Kayden James from time to time though. Andy's back though, on that note.

John:
    Yea, that man could grip you with his voice for sure, Daddy-O. Yea I seen that Amazin man come back not long ago...But What I'm REALLY watchin...Is...They got a killer on the loose every Thursday...He's an inhuman fiend...A ripper...A machine from below...A robotic devil...Goes by the name of-

*Before he can finish, a white flash blurs past from behind, as several rushed glimpses of red are seen as well...The flash was Ano Doom himself, chop blocking both of them at once with superhuman speed. Before they can touch their legs in pain, their are both struck in the face and knocked flat out, one after the other...Just as quickly as The Demon Cyborg appeared. He looks down over them, shaking with intensity. He turns with a sudden, furious twist of his neck to the camera and then looks straight ahead.*

Ano Doom:
    Dingo Mac!

*A vicious pointing motion is made followed by a thumbs down, and then a furious strike at the camera and the screen goes static and fades away.*

Now this is interesting stuff!
    Shout out to Zap too!
    Great to see a lot of good IC work going on
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Romulus: All men must learn to emulate the sovereign perfection set forth by our Divine Creator. If no man wishes to genuflect before God, let him first practice this resignation before the feet of Ronaldo Romulus.

Dave Lansdale: I 'ope these bloody yanks an' the like are ready for the new an' improved Arty Lansdale. Migh' even move the ol' dental practice stateside, business'll be boomin'.

'Ow do we use this twitter thing again?

Arthur Lansdale: You use a hash tag, followed by the point you're trying to get across or the article you're referring to.

Dave Lansdale: The fuck's a hash tag?

Arthur Lansdale: #Kneestofaces. That's what you were referring to, right?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole