Page 3602 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2602310235023552359236003601360236033604361236523702 ... LastLast
Results 36,011 to 36,020 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    ??????: Ja Van, mein alter Freund. Es war eine lange zeit. Was machst du in diesem Palast der Scheiß?

Trinity: Hey, he knows you. He wants to know what you are doing in this dump
    Van: Good. He sounds like my kind of man...Just in a different language. I thought I'd give this joint a go really and you 2?

???????: Ja Van. Ich bin hier der rückkehr in EWNCW anspruch, was mein ist, alle ehre und herrlichkeit, die von einem mann des größten landes der welt verdient wird. Ein land, wo athleten gezüchtet werden, um zu gewinnen, wo die athleten sind in jeder hinsicht mit allen anderen überlegen

Trinity: He has been here before and he has returned to claim what is rightfully his- all the honor and glory deserving of a man of his stature...

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    ???????: Ja Van. Ich bin hier der rückkehr in EWNCW anspruch, was mein ist, alle ehre und herrlichkeit, die von einem mann des größten landes der welt verdient wird. Ein land, wo athleten gezüchtet werden, um zu gewinnen, wo die athleten sind in jeder hinsicht mit allen anderen überlegen

Trinity: He has been here before and he has returned to claim what is rightfully his- all the honor and glory deserving of a man of his stature...
    Van: I don't doubt he'll manage that.

???????: Du bist nur ein einfacher Mann, Herr Luke. Wir haben vor meinem freund zu treffen. Ausführen, erhalten Sie Ihre Decke. Es wird nicht helfen, nichts wird. Ich werde dich zerstören und alle anderen, die meinen Weg kreuzen

Trinity: Oh, you have met him before. And nothing will help you or anybody else that gets in his way
    Jameson: Hmmm...I've faced a lot of people so one doesn't stick out that much more than the other (except that J fellow. That was a fun fued). I'll keep a look out though. I would hate for you to miss out on what would be your biggest hurdle in your big come back massacre tour. Also I may be a simple man, which I am, but my entire career as been centered around how to make myself better. Trying to be modest, honestly, but with my height, my currently 275lb weight index that contains maybe 5% body fat, and my past decade of learning everything I can about this industry I love...Honestly, I'm trying to be modest.

Back to subject...I'm the vessel that will send this industry to the promised land! I'm the prophecy that was told about...by Vince McMahon at some board meeting! I have trained more than half my life to become that beacon of improvement...I have a feeling I can take whatever you throw at me.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

HWA

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You should just feel honored your presence is even being acknowledge here and that you are involved in something. If I had it my way, I would have had your face kicked in with those over-sized boots Jameson wears to hide his dainty little girl feet.
    DJ: 0_o wait...hahahaha, hold on ahaha....you're a funny guy, look I'm just going to let this go and act like I didn't just hear that. That way you can leave with some dignity.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Darren: I hate everyone here.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    ???????: Du bist nur ein einfacher Mann, Herr Luke. Wir haben vor meinem freund zu treffen. Ausführen, erhalten Sie Ihre Decke. Es wird nicht helfen, nichts wird. Ich werde dich zerstören und alle anderen, die meinen Weg kreuzen

Trinity: Oh, you have met him before. And nothing will help you or anybody else that gets in his way
    OOC: I know it ain't, but he should be Sloth. Blankie needs to be avenged.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: I hate everyone here.
    Van: Right back at ya boo-boo.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Right back at ya boo-boo.
    Darren: Hey guess what??? I have qualified and you haven't. Suck it!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Hey guess what??? I have qualified and you haven't. Suck it!
    Van: That'll be fixed soon enough I assure you. I find it funny that you think you have a chance still though.