Page 3601 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2601 3101 3501 3551 359135993600360136023603 3611 3651 3701 ... LastLast
Results 36,001 to 36,010 of 40747
  1. #36001
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,597
    Blog Entries
    1
    Heading to bed. So it's over to our transatlantic contingent! Hope that things will kick into a new gear in the coming days, weeks and months to come. I can see that things are threatening to erupt, so let's blow the top! Remember, we're not too far away from our 'big' ppv here now!

    I'll leave you with this:

    Thunder: Table. King Strem. Tommy Thunder.
    Tommy Thunder puts King Strem through table.
    #Simples.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #36002
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Heading to bed. So it's over to our transatlantic contingent! Hope that things will kick into a new gear in the coming days, weeks and months to come. I can see that things are threatening to erupt, so let's blow the top! Remember, we're not too far away from our 'big' ppv here now!

    I'll leave you with this:

    Thunder: Table. King Strem. Tommy Thunder.
    Tommy Thunder puts King Strem through table.
    #Simples.
    Strem: Must I win two title to get you people to finally believe me? Because it will happen soon. Fear the wood Tom, fear it

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  3. #36003
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Promo sent.

  4. #36004
    Jameson: "Luke Jameson is going to get his hands on Ferrell Do Da Do Da Jameson loves to throw Ferrells head through a car window all day long...All The Do Da Day!" Hmmm...good thing I didn't become a singer.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  5. #36005
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: "Luke Jameson is going to get his hands on Ferrell Do Da Do Da Jameson loves to throw Ferrells head through a car window all day long...All The Do Da Day!" Hmmm...good thing I didn't become a singer.
    Trinity: He shall return and he especially has no pity for men like you

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #36006
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Trinity: He shall return and he especially has no pity for men like you
    Jameson: Oh my...I'm shaking in my size 13s. Hopefully this guy doesn't return or else I'll have to get my security blanket.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  7. #36007
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Oh my...I'm shaking in my size 13s. Hopefully this guy doesn't return or else I'll have to get my security blanket.
    ???????: Du bist nur ein einfacher Mann, Herr Luke. Wir haben vor meinem freund zu treffen. Ausführen, erhalten Sie Ihre Decke. Es wird nicht helfen, nichts wird. Ich werde dich zerstören und alle anderen, die meinen Weg kreuzen

    Trinity: Oh, you have met him before. And nothing will help you or anybody else that gets in his way

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #36008
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    ???????: Du bist nur ein einfacher Mann, Herr Luke. Wir haben vor meinem freund zu treffen. Ausführen, erhalten Sie Ihre Decke. Es wird nicht helfen, nichts wird. Ich werde dich zerstören und alle anderen, die meinen Weg kreuzen

    Trinity: Oh, you have met him before. And nothing will help you or anybody else that gets in his way
    Van: I have a strange feeling I've met him too.

  9. #36009
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I have a strange feeling I've met him too.
    ??????: Ja Van, mein alter Freund. Es war eine lange zeit. Was machst du in diesem Palast der Scheiß?

    Trinity: Hey, he knows you. He wants to know what you are doing in this dump

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #36010
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,794
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Hold up, was I talking to you?! Please leave your 2 cents at the door and get the fuck out. Thank You.
    Hawk: You should just feel honored your presence is even being acknowledge here and that you are involved in something. If I had it my way, I would have had your face kicked in with those over-sized boots Jameson wears to hide his dainty little girl feet.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.