Page 3584 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2584 3084 3484 3534 357435823583358435853586 3594 3634 3684 ... LastLast
Results 35,831 to 35,840 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: An angel is being hunted, and he will fall!
    Kyojin: Keeping your mind on the only task you have a chance in- good choice. Malcolm Adonis & I are coming for that top spot on Brutality boys, and I know you know that we're going to take it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Ronaldo, pay no attention to Chris acting like a six year old. You have enough to worry about come In Violence We Trust.
    Divine: coming from the guy divine recently beat...

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: The devil's flame burns... Blah blah blah. Stop talking out of your ass mate, if your the demon terrorising the roster, then I'm the exorcist they sent to get rid of you. You can keep pretending you are untouchable, but it's not long until everyone sees your destruction.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Still missing promos for the show peeps, get them in asap. Tomorrow at the latest is the most I'll wait for these promos.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Keeping your mind on the only task you have a chance in- good choice. Malcolm Adonis & I are coming for that top spot on Brutality boys, and I know you know that we're going to take it.
    Pride: If there is a top spot in Brutality, it's held by us. My brother and I entertain the patrons of the arts week after week and have taken the responsibility of holding 2 tag titles and defending both of those titles against 2 different teams.

Sorrow: God's Grace will fall eventually but it will be by our hands.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: If there is a top spot in Brutality, it's held by us. My brother and I entertain the patrons of the arts week after week and have taken the responsibility of holding 2 tag titles and defending both of those titles against 2 different teams.

Sorrow: God's Grace will fall eventually but it will be by our hands.
    Kyojin: Forget about God's Grace, they pose no threat. Jesting Madness, on the other hand, you may want to worry about. After all, when we're through with them, they'll be confined to the midcard.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Still missing promos for the show peeps, get them in asap. Tomorrow at the latest is the most I'll wait for these promos.
    I forwarded mine to the proper fella.

Carlin: To Sera, Your playground? You never proved yourself there as I already did. Try harder to impress me.

To Kyo: Back to midcard? We always belonged into the main event. When was the last time you were there? Never, and don't bring the indies into play, fella.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I forwarded mine to the proper fella.

Carlin: To Sera, Your playground? You never proved yourself there as I already did. Try harder to impress me.

To Kyo: Back to midcard? We always belonged into the main event. When was the last time you were there? Never, and don't bring the indies into play, fella.
    Kyojin: You don't understand Carlin. We're the next big thing, and by putting you in the midcard, we're going to prove it. We beat The Force of Greatness, and we're going to beat you the next time we share a ring. You and Grind are finished as the team to beat. Soon, everybody will learn that Malcolm & I are the best damn tag team in the world. In fact, last week, we laid you out and proved that.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Forget about God's Grace, they pose no threat. Jesting Madness, on the other hand, you may want to worry about. After all, when we're through with them, they'll be confined to the midcard.
    Sorrow: Those artless heathens can come at us if they like. But we are making tag team history here 1 step at a time.

Pride: The patrons come to see us, since we stepped in the scene some of the most respected teams here have crumbled. Bloodstone, Blacklist Royalty and the Alpha Males have all faded away from the memories of our patrons. However, once we release our requiem song, the losing battles to us will be shrined in glory and remember forever.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Sorrow: Those artless heathens can come at us if they like. But we are making tag team history here 1 step at a time.

Pride: The patrons come to see us, since we stepped in the scene some of the most respected teams here have crumbled. Bloodstone, Blacklist Royalty and the Alpha Males have all faded away from the memories of our patrons. However, once we release our requiem song, the losing battles to us will be shrined in glory and remember forever.
    Kyojin: And yet, it only took Malcolm & I one PPV to make everybody realise who is the future of tag team wrestling. Luckily for you, we have our eyes on a bigger prize than that which you hold. Unluckily for you, I'm sure we'll meet some point down the road. And that's when you get your reality check. The teams you have faced up to this point are good, but you've never beaten a great team. And when you do finally face a great team such as ourselves, well you'll realise that you're just not up to our level.