Page 3581 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2581308134813531357135793580358135823583359136313681 ... LastLast
Results 35,801 to 35,810 of 40747
  1. #35801
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You sure? They still do it on tv shows and such, and I'm pretty sure that my cousin who's a doctor said that you're not allowed...
    Momma Ben spends at least 50% of her life in hospital nowadays, and while she is in there, our main form of communication is on her mobile phone.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #35802
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,861
    Match is finally done, Tommy.

    Sorry for the long ass wait.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #35803
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Momma Ben spends at least 50% of her life in hospital nowadays, and while she is in there, our main form of communication is on her mobile phone.
    Fair enough. Weird that they don't carry that onto tv shows. Or perhaps it's just in the ED that you're not allowed?
    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Match is finally done, Tommy.

    Sorry for the long ass wait.
    Thanks man, much obliged.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #35804
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man, much obliged.
    Anytime, my man.

    E-Fed Unity an' all that.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  5. #35805
    Promo for Brutality is in




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #35806
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,478
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Your sig, Trailer Park Boys!!! I just started watching
    Yeah me too. Got hooked straight away but I skipped the movie.



  7. #35807
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,478
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Momma Ben spends at least 50% of her life in hospital nowadays, and while she is in there, our main form of communication is on her mobile phone.
    Yeah it's a lot different these days for sure.



  8. #35808
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    So I'm behind on EWNCW shows. I do have a legit reason though since I had a job interview and got the job but over tomorrow or the day after I'll catch up and IC a bit more

  9. #35809
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So I'm behind on EWNCW shows. I do have a legit reason though since I had a job interview and got the job but over tomorrow or the day after I'll catch up and IC a bit more
    Don't worry about it man, congrats on the new job!

    I'd appreciate the IC input though, since people here have been more concerned about what's going on behind the scenes the last fw days and not concentrating on doing what we're all here to do; to IC and role play as our characters.
    Forget about what's going on behind the scenes, it's all in hand and being dealt with. Concentrate on doing what makes this e-fed section one of the best on the net
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #35810
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,571
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't worry about it man, congrats on the new job!

    I'd appreciate the IC input though, since people here have been more concerned about what's going on behind the scenes the last fw days and not concentrating on doing what we're all here to do; to IC and role play as our characters.
    Forget about what's going on behind the scenes, it's all in hand and being dealt with. Concentrate on doing what makes this e-fed section one of the best on the net
    U already know my reason for not icing. But once rage goes up I'll pop out some quality stufg
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.