Page 3578 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2578 3078 3478 3528 356835763577357835793580 3588 3628 3678 ... LastLast
Results 35,771 to 35,780 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Well sucks not seeing rage up but also understandable as to why it isnt. All i can say is if ttc comes back, he is on my shit list. So any update on when rage might go up?

Blog Entries
    Regarding the whole TTC debacle, I'm afraid for this situation, we might have to assume the worst. He's admitted that he's had a mental breakdown before but as soon as that was over with, he was coming online as business as usual. With that being said, the fact that he hasn't been online once over the past week is pretty disturbing when you take his habits into account. So in all, it might not be fair to think that he's just walking out on everyone without anyone's notice when it could be that he just can't do it anymore due to unfortunate circumstances.

Maybe he went to TWP and got stolen from here as well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Regarding the whole TTC debacle, I'm afraid for this situation, we might have to assume the worst. He's admitted that he's had a mental breakdown before but as soon as that was over with, he was coming online as business as usual. With that being said, the fact that he hasn't been online once over the past week is pretty disturbing when you take his habits into account. So in all, it might not be fair to think that he's just walking out on everyone without anyone's notice when it could be that he just can't do it anymore due to unfortunate circumstances.
    While that is possible, for anyone who is in the ewn fb group, ud know ttcs real name and can even view his page. You would figure if something serious had happened, people would be posting on his wall stuff like, sorry to hear what happen, thinking of you, ect. Personally i think this is what happened. He was in all the efeds, and adding creative to the mix stressed him past his point to where it was easier for him to just stop coming online compared to just telling tommy, "hey i took on too much, i cant do this'. Im done talking about ttc. This is the second time he has done the houdini. I hope he is safe, and thats it.

So...ya...dont know what to say efed related now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well sucks not seeing rage up but also understandable as to why it isnt. All i can say is if ttc comes back, he is on my shit list. So any update on when rage might go up?
    I'm aiming for end of the weekend at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I doubt very much that something too serious has happened when he's been logging on and playing his PS3 each day.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    While that is possible, for anyone who is in the ewn fb group, ud know ttcs real name and can even view his page. You would figure if something serious had happened, people would be posting on his wall stuff like, sorry to hear what happen, thinking of you, ect. Personally i think this is what happened. He was in all the efeds, and adding creative to the mix stressed him past his point to where it was easier for him to just stop coming online compared to just telling tommy, "hey i took on too much, i cant do this'. Im done talking about ttc. This is the second time he has done the houdini. I hope he is safe, and thats it.

So...ya...dont know what to say efed related now
    He's most definitely on my shit list. too.
    Can you PM me to point out who he is on facebook so that I may message him on there please?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Maybe he went to TWP and got stolen from here as well.

If this were the case then I would question why people would leave this site. I have been a member of PWS, LOP, WC, WWOCF, TNAwrestlingforums, and finally Ewrestlingnews. Ewn at the time I joined it was one of the most active wrestling forums at that point in time. I think one of the major factors is that members prefer sites who have all of their eggs hatched at once where Ewn is expected to gain newer features this year ( as stated on the main page awhile back ). All I can say is that a lot of people will regret fucking up.

Hopefully TTC is alright. He was an awesome guy to have around.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    If this were the case then I would question why people would leave this site. I have been a member of PWS, LOP, WC, WWOCF, TNAwrestlingforums, and finally Ewrestlingnews. Ewn at the time I joined it was one of the most active wrestling forums at that point in time. I think one of the major factors is that members prefer sites who have all of their eggs hatched at once where Ewn is expected to gain newer features this year ( as stated on the main page awhile back ). All I can say is that a lot of people will regret fucking up.

Hopefully TTC is alright. He was an awesome guy to have around.
    SB was clearly joking there. Everybody is well aware of how crap TWP is lol!

...And I have come.... BACK.

Problems at home kept me off all day.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I doubt very much that something too serious has happened when he's been logging on and playing his PS3 each day.
    Is that so?

Blog Entries
    Ok, it turns out that it wasn't TTC on PS3, but rather his cousin who lives with him.

After a chat with him, TTC's been in hospital for the past week after having surgery on his stomach/bowel area, hence his absence.