Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: There you go again spewing out incomplete sentences and my name is Mike Hawk, I suggest you remember it because that name will be on everyone's lips very soon once I make an example of Johnny Rose.
    Amazing: Do you want to know what I'm amazing at? I'm amazing at wrestling, winning, and I'm also amazing at fucking your girlfriend because you can't do it right "junior"

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Amazing: Do you want to know what I'm amazing at? I'm amazing at wrestling, winning, and I'm also amazing at fucking your girlfriend because you can't do it right "junior"
    Hawk: If you want to go there then fine but your girlfriend won't stop talking about how impressive Mike Hawk is to her friends. So Andy Ordinary, now that you are back can we expect you to quit again once you lose or will you leave when you are embarrassed because this will give me an idea on if you are even worth beating.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So what's the word on Rage?
    Still waiting on TTC's half of the load. I told him on Monday that I wanted to post the show on Tuesday night (my time), and he said he'd get me his stuff by then. Haven't got them, so we continue waiting.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Still waiting on TTC's half of the load. I told him on Monday that I wanted to post the show on Tuesday night (my time), and he said he'd get me his stuff by then. Haven't got them, so we continue waiting.

Ahhh... Really makes you miss the days when writers didn't have to take this shit and could just write all the promos for the people who held up the show.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Ahhh... Really makes you miss the days when writers didn't have to take this shit and could just write all the promos for the people who held up the show.
    Ttc is one of the writers...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ttc is one of the writers...

Ah. I misread what Tommy said. I don't really pay attention to who the writers are anymore.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    As B-Mac said, TTC is my co-writer for Rage. What I meant was that I'm waiting for his half of the show.
    If it was a missing promo, then the show would be up now. I don't wait around for things anymore. If you're late, well tough shit, we're not going to be held hostage while we wait for one guy.

Heres an interesting fact though on the subject of late promos:
    For the last Inferno show, the show went up with one promo missing. The promo did eventually come in but it was too late. I had Rilla (Inferno's head writer) point this out to the guy in question (who shall remain unnamed) by sending him a perfectly reasonable message saying that the promo was too late and that the show had gone up the previous night. The guy replied to Rilla's PM with a pretty childish response, and even went as far as to say that he was withdrawing his character from EWNCW with immediate effect, and insinuating that we were to blame. Ridiculous.
    We are NOt going to wait around forever for promos to come in. We are in the practice of putting out WEEKLY shows, and to do that promos need to be on time If you're not capable of doing that, then that's your fault. But we're not going to wait up for you when other people have made the effort to get their promos in on time. Its just not fair for those people.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ah. I misread what Tommy said. I don't really pay attention to who the writers are anymore.
    I'm going back to rage, just so I can start jobbing you out!

Also, what Tommy said.

When it's time for me to post(Which due to some lateness, has been changed to Saturday, 7. PM.) I just go ahead and start posting. Promos or not. Then bullshit a reason as to why people weren't on the show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm going back to rage, just so I can start jobbing you out!

Also, what Tommy said.

When it's time for me to post(Which due to some lateness, has been changed to Saturday, 7. PM.) I just go ahead and start posting. Promos or not. Then bullshit a reason as to why people weren't on the show.
    Speaking of that, I owe you something for Inferno. Heading to deal with it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Speaking of that, I owe you something for Inferno. Heading to deal with it.
    TBH Grind I've been wondering who the hell that was in your sig pic for a while. Now I know...MCNULTY!!!! Only on like episode 6 of the first season far, but I'm liking it so far.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.