Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: A true champion does what he must to win. You may call it cheating, but in the end I am still champion, I have been for the last year. That makes me the best, not you. And if that doesn't make you believe, then come In Violence We Trust I will make you believe
    Jameson: Sorry to butt in but I got to say something on this. You think you're the best because you cheat to keep that title? You're wrong. It's actually the exact opposite. Cheating only proves that you have don't have what it takes to keep that title because you couldn't keep it through your own skill. Unfortunately the rules can be bent for a coward like you to keep the title and management obviously doesnt care enough to just take it from you for the crap you've done, but none of that matters. What matters is what the people see, not what it says in the record books, and from what the people are saying, your year long reign as International Champion is a joke. And if you keep going the way you are, that's all you'll be remembered as...A Joke.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Sorry to butt in but I got to say something on this. You think you're the best because you cheat to keep that title? You're wrong. It's actually the exact opposite. Cheating only proves that you have don't have what it takes to keep that title because you couldn't keep it through your own skill. Unfortunately the rules can be bent for a coward like you to keep the title and management obviously doesnt care enough to just take it from you for the crap you've done, but none of that matters. What matters is what the people see, not what it says in the record books, and from what the people are saying, your year long reign as International Champion is a joke. And if you keep going the way you are, that's all you'll be remembered as...A Joke.
    Strem: Do you two think I cheat? Really? Yeah, because I always cheat. Get your heads out of your asses. I am a fair champion, I do what I have to to win. You call it cheating, I call it getting the job done, so fuck off with your judgements

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Strem: Do you two think I cheat? Really? Yeah, because I always cheat. Get your heads out of your asses. I am a fair champion, I do what I have to to win. You call it cheating, I call it getting the job done, so fuck off with your judgements
    Thunder: A fair champion?! You're crossing over into comedy now are you?! Well that's good! Because you'll need to think about a different career path when you finally come tumbling down off the pedestal that you've so conveniently placed yourself on.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

(Jameson just shruggs his shoulders and walks away)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: A fair champion?! You're crossing over into comedy now are you?! Well that's good! Because you'll need to think about a different career path when you finally come tumbling down off the pedestal that you've so conveniently placed yourself on.
    Jameson: He'll just have to learn it the hard way.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Strem: You both don't understand, you never will. Come In Violence We Trust, I will win everything, and I will rule this whole place, talk time is over

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    So what's the word on Rage?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Here is the problem with you. You think you can build yourself up and then when you don't feel like doing this anymore, take a break and come back whenever you want. You think we are going to step aside and let you pass us in line so you can reclaim your position and assume any name you don't recognize is a nobody. Well if you want pass me then you are going to have to make me move because I have no problem sending you back on another vacation, but this time, it will be on my terms.
    Amazing: I'm back for good, and I'm not going anywhere, and I am after the big title. Don't matter what company I'm in, whatever the top title is, I'm taking it. I don't care how long it takes, I don't care if punks like you get in my way. I'll do more then just make you move, I will run your ass over on my way to the top, you won't send me on another vacation. I might send you to the hospital, and end your pathetic career before it even really got started. So if our paths do cross..I suggest you just get out of the way, because you can't stop me anyway. Nobody can stop me, because I am amazing!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Amazing: I'm back for good, and I'm not going anywhere, and I am after the big title. Don't matter what company I'm in, whatever the top title is, I'm taking it. I don't care how long it takes, I don't care if punks like you get in my way. I'll do more then just make you move, I will run your ass over on my way to the top, you won't send me on another vacation. I might send you to the hospital, and end your pathetic career before it even really got started. So if our paths do cross..I suggest you just get out of the way, because you can't stop me anyway. Nobody can stop me, because I am amazing!
    Hawk: Amazingly bad, amazingly boring, amazingly awful, stop when I finish your sentence because I think you left out a word or two. You want the top title here, keep dreaming because as long as I am here, you won't be going anywhere but the where are they now videos on the EWNCW website. I can soar higher, kick harder and win more matches than you all day, every day and twice on Sundays.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Amazingly bad, amazingly boring, amazingly awful, stop when I finish your sentence because I think you left out a word or two. You want the top title here, keep dreaming because as long as I am here, you won't be going anywhere but the where are they now videos on the EWNCW website. I can soar higher, kick harder and win more matches than you all day, every day and twice on Sundays.
    Amazing: I would take you serious, but I don't even know who the hell you are. Just know this, nobody soars higher, kicks harder or wins more matches then me, because I am amazing. If you want to find out I'll be more then happy to show you.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Amazing: I would take you serious, but I don't even know who the hell you are. Just know this, nobody soars higher, kicks harder or wins more matches then me, because I am amazing. If you want to find out I'll be more then happy to show you.
    Hawk: There you go again spewing out incomplete sentences and my name is Mike Hawk, I suggest you remember it because that name will be on everyone's lips very soon once I make an example of Johnny Rose.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions