WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    I thought it got renamed to WarPath...
    Missed that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: Tommy you little son of a bitch. Where do you get off attacking me? No matter, you attacking me is showing me that you fear the King. I don't blame you. This pay per view just got a thousand times better. Not only will I get to ruin Istvan Getzsky but I have the chance to win my prize, the one jewel that my crown has been longing for. The EWNCW Championship. Tommy, be scared, be truly terrified of me. You will not make it out safe from in violence we trust. And that is a promise
    Thunder: Oh I'm sorry did I make you mad my queen? Must be that time of the month for you again.
    I didn't attack you because I'm afraid of you. I attacked you because I don't like you. Nobody likes you. But of course, your low self esteem dictates that you don't give a shit about what others think of you, isn't that right. Allow me to make something very clear; I am the EWNCW Champion and I am the best in the world, and when someone else is waltzing around claiming that he's the best then it's for me to step up and do something about it, in this instance, beat you up.

What I did to you on Inferno is merely scratching the surface on what I will do to you, Krystian Krysys and indeed Istvan Gretzky if I have to. So how about you stick that in your proverbial pipe and smoke it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Oh I'm sorry did I make you mad my queen? Must be that time of the month for you again.
    I didn't attack you because I'm afraid of you. I attacked you because I don't like you. Nobody likes you. But of course, your low self esteem dictates that you don't give a shit about what others think of you, isn't that right. Allow me to make something very clear; I am the EWNCW Champion and I am the best in the world, and when someone else is waltzing around claiming that he's the best then it's for me to step up and do something about it, in this instance, beat you up.

What I did to you on Inferno is merely scratching the surface on what I will do to you, Krystian Krysys and indeed Istvan Gretzky if I have to. So how about you stick that in your proverbial pipe and smoke it.
    Strem: Such big strong words from such a little boy. You feel better using bully tactics to boost your self esteem? I am a threat to you and you know it. So why don't you cut the "I am the best" bull crap. The way I see it Thomas, Istvan and Krysys are just a figment of the imagination when it comes to this match. The King will have his eyes set on one thing, and that is putting you through a table...hard.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Ano Doom: What kind of a jackass kicks someone low when he's about to be knocked unconscious with a slam through the mat? Cold-Blooded Murder was 99.9 % done, and then he uses something that would disqualify him in a match. Shows what kind of a man he is. Good thing I'm more of a doer and not the type to bitch to Staples or I'd insist he be reprimanded for such a cheap move. Fight me clean, not kick me where no one should be kicked....Its alright though, next week is coming so its not over yet...Then its IVWT...He'll be lucky if he doesn't GO THROUGH that damn stretcher.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Van: Your friendly reminder that I'm going to qualify very soon for the ladder match I'm going to win in record time.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Your friendly reminder that I'm going to qualify very soon for the ladder match I'm going to win in record time.
    Bull: Are you high or something?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Curious...who the heck writes/books Brutality?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Curious...who the heck writes/books Brutality?
    Check the first page in the thread.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Check the first page in the thread.
    I didn't think it would be in there due to not being Rage or Inferno,...but sure was, good to know...thanks, fat boy!