Black Ninja!
    The as I read it review... Because formats are annoying:

Firstly... They suck at playing cards. lol...

Staples sets things up nicely again, then tommy kicks everything up a gear. Nice start to the show.

Nice tournament match. AJ continues his impressive start. Punk won't be happy with Angelo after the way it played out though I'm sure. Interesting to see where that goes.

Short match between rain and Jameson. Jameson looks good... I'm guessing there is more to this in the next post.

I guess not, but the eclipse stuff is awesome. Nice piece of work.

That bad ass boxer Arthur landsdale... His daddy is getting to him well written Torphy.

Nice monster hunter match you wrote there TJB... I enjoyed reading that match... You called the emu elbow drop a drop kick just so you know... But the match flowed nicely...

The next part didn't make sense... SB didn't edit something out... And then it says dingos hand wasn't raised even though it said before it was. But moving on. Ano still hasn't quite managed to get Dingo down yet. SB did well writin the part of that he did... Which was most of it. It does come off as Doom strong, but he is suppose to be a monster so I don't really mind.

Nice match between Williams and Angelo...

And we have a payoff for the interference and feud between Angelo and punk. Nice promo work. Looking forward to their match at IVWT.

All hail the king, for he says what needs to be said.

Cannon/Williams/ Dixon. Nice promo. Furthers the whole tournament along nicely.. Cannon speaks well as champ.

The commentators say the word shit too many times while introducing the next match... To me commentators should only swear in a momentary reaction to something epic.

The match itself between Grind and Michael was great. Seeing a winner would have been nice but rain attacking Michael to end it sets up for more from them.

Oh Andy you're amazing! Great to see AYS back in efedding (I assume this was the debut that was hinted at by staples)

Mike hawk gets the win in a quick match. Then he cuts a pretty damn great promo. And johnny rose comes out to have the last word. I liked the segment.

Seth ferrel is mental... That attack came from nowhere. I wasn't expecting it. Short and sweet... Nice.

Tommy Thunder is in all sorts of an angry mood. Don't mess with that guy. He just made Blaine his bitch. Nice match... Now I believe tommy is about to explode on the mic. I'm gonna go read that.

Yeah, Tommy's pissed off. Holding up the show like a pro. Staples out... No krysys... Damn I wanted to see tommy punt him... Oh well... Hold on... Kingstrem this just got interesting again.

I like the four way tables idea, butit makes it obvious how krysys is leaving.

The old developmental security team eating finishes and brawl to finish the show nice.

Smyth takes a dominator and van Darius continues to take punishment lol...

You sell that water Darius, it's a job you do well.

Nice dark segment.

Show was good I'd say 7.5/9.8

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Yea I noticed Banks Or I , neither of us edited out, what was basically, "Insert Dingo Mac theme here." ....Whoops lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea I noticed Banks Or I , neither of us edited out, what was basically, "Insert Dingo Mac theme here." ....Whoops lol
    I was happy to just point the finger at you. But instead let's blame rilla.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Best Match: Grind vs. MA

Best Promo: Hawk and Tommy

Best line of commentary: Nothing stood out

Best Piece of Booking: 4 way table match being announced and the end of the show brawl

Best Debut *when applicable*: Andy Amazing

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing I can think of

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Luke's match was too short for my liking

Any Other Positives: Landsdale, keep up the great work, love this stories

Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A

Overall Show Grade: B

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Favorite Moment: Cage match announced between Angelo and KJ

Best Match: MA-Grind no doubt on that

Best Promo: The Cannon, Williams, Dixon promo.

Best Piece of Booking: The Four Way Tables Match

Best return *when applicable*: Andy Amazing

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The way that Doom beat Dingo. I agree with Eddie it look like a burial lol. I really want to see a Dingo comeback now

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Some matches didn't have to much in it other than that solid show. Also the D.J vs Angelo match didn't have any theme songs

Any Other Positives: The brawl was a cool way to finish the show

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope

Overall Show Grade: B

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Strem: Tommy you little son of a bitch. Where do you get off attacking me? No matter, you attacking me is showing me that you fear the King. I don't blame you. This pay per view just got a thousand times better. Not only will I get to ruin Istvan Getzsky but I have the chance to win my prize, the one jewel that my crown has been longing for. The EWNCW Championship. Tommy, be scared, be truly terrified of me. You will not make it out safe from in violence we trust. And that is a promise

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Hey now, it was a dark match MAIN EVENT ... against TOMMY FUCKING THUNDER.

Even though I lost, I lost against the best damn it. That isn't a burial to me.
    And then he put you over.

For all your hard work of eating finishers, Dobby.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    hey all taking a small chance to check in. Glad to see Michael and Grind got over well with everyone. I had a promo ready but I was told to revise it I was already making my way down here so sorry I couldn't edit it but Grind let's make this a good one!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

That promo was for next week, I believe. This week we just had you booked for a match; I wanted you to have time to get next week's promo out of the way, since you were leaving.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Rage promo is in my hands now. I'll get it to the next guy shortly.

Warzone review to come as well.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community