Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Inferno update...

wrote three matches today.

Tomorrow: Start getting Strem's stuff. Finish up what I need too on Inferno(Before match commentary). Need one promo back, already talked to the guy about.

Should be an interesting show, since a lot of things had to be changed around. xD
    Looks like a good one's comin brother, sounds good.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Favorite Moment: Romulus standing tall over Jman a classic image of a heel champion

Best Match: Seraphim vs. Divine

Best Promo:
    Kyo-Van these two together bring out the best on each other

Best Piece of Booking: ​Shaz vs Jman match in the main event. Shows that Shaz is a top dog in Rage and he should be

Best Debut (when applicable): N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Already said about the Bodom-Shaz feud last time

Any Other Positives: TTC's promo, he is by far the most improved promoer in EWN despite his grammar mistakes. Also there is a good balance with promos and matches, keep this going

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Already said last time

Overall Show Grade: B+ better Rage than last week's one

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Romulus standing tall over Jman a classic image of a heel champion

Best Match: Seraphim vs. Divine

Best Promo:
    Kyo-Van these two together bring out the best on each other

Best Piece of Booking: ​Shaz vs Jman match in the main event. Shows that Shaz is a top dog in Rage and he should be

Best Debut (when applicable): N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Already said about the Bodom-Shaz feud last time

Any Other Positives: TTC's promo, he is by far the most improved promoer in EWN despite his grammar mistakes. Also there is a good balance with promos and matches, keep this going

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Already said last time

Overall Show Grade: B+ better Rage than last week's one
    Thanks for the feedback man. We can always count on you to give feedback for each show fair play.

Just to defend the Shaz/Bodom feud, it just made perfect sense to give Shaz that feud. Why? Because:

A) He just took out Bodom's friend and former stable-mate TBOZ. Natural progression screamed out that this feud take place next.
    B) It gives Shaz the chance to go over a legend and EWNCW original like Bodom, which further establishes Shaz.
    C) It gives us the chance to have Bodom put others over too, as we did with him taking on Romulus on this show. Something which Jelly expressed his delight at.

Plus, I've seen a few of the reviews for the last 2 shows highlight Bodom's promos as highlights. I understand that it's effectively an inactive character and that it's me doing the promos, but isn't that perhaps a good thing? I mean Shaz is effectively feuding with me in a sense here. It gives me a chance to work even closer with the Shaz character and examine where he's at in an even closer aspect.

Also, I think I'm right in saying that I asked Shaz if he was ok with this feud, and I'm pretty sure he was pretty happy about it when we discussed it in the batcave. And as long as he's happy doing it, then that's all that matters I think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man. We can always count on you to give feedback for each show fair play.

Just to defend the Shaz/Bodom feud, it just made perfect sense to give Shaz that feud. Why? Because:

A) He just took out Bodom's friend and former stable-mate TBOZ. Natural progression screamed out that this feud take place next.
    B) It gives Shaz the chance to go over a legend and EWNCW original like Bodom, which further establishes Shaz.
    C) It gives us the chance to have Bodom put others over too, as we did with him taking on Romulus on this show. Something which Jelly expressed his delight at.

Plus, I've seen a few of the reviews for the last 2 shows highlight Bodom's promos as highlights. I understand that it's effectively an inactive character and that it's me doing the promos, but isn't that perhaps a good thing? I mean Shaz is effectively feuding with me in a sense here. It gives me a chance to work even closer with the Shaz character and examine where he's at in an even closer aspect.

Also, I think I'm right in saying that I asked Shaz if he was ok with this feud, and I'm pretty sure he was pretty happy about it when we discussed it in the batcave. And as long as he's happy doing it, then that's all that matters I think.
    I understand the reasoning of this feud but...

I just feel there is no need of this feud just like the Krysys vs Tommy match. Because is already obvious who will prevail.

And it make lose my interest. If i was a writer for Rage i would have never book someone in a feud with an inactive superstar, even if he is ok with that. Also Bodom is getting so much heat because its you behind the curtain. It would have been so much better if the feud was TT vs Shaz.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I understand the reasoning of this feud but...

I just feel there is no need of this feud just like the Krysys vs Tommy match. Because is already obvious who will prevail.

And it make lose my interest. If i was a writer for Rage i would have never book someone in a feud with an inactive superstar, even if he is ok with that. Also Bodom is getting so much heat because its you behind the curtain. It would have been so much better if the feud was TT vs Shaz.
    The Krysys vs Thunder feud is out of my control. I won't break my own rule of booking my own character, I just won't, so it's up to the Inferno writers to take not of that. But I agree that it's not a feud that I would have continued. Thudner vs Krysys is quickly becoming the Kofi vs Ziggler of EWNCW.

How do you know who will prevail? You saying that it's impossible for Bodom to win this feud? Why's that?

Bodom isn't inactive in the same way as other characters like Krysys for example is inactive. In fact, Bodom has never been 'active' as such in EWNCW in the first place. He's always been controlled by the creative team, so in a way, he's always been active, and still is.
    Think of him as Booker T or William Regal in WWE.

TT vs Shaz is impossible since they're on opposite brands.

The Krysys vs Thunder feud is out of my control. I won't break my own rule of booking my own character, I just won't, so it's up to the Inferno writers to take not of that. But I agree that it's not a feud that I would have continued. Thudner vs Krysys is quickly becoming the Kofi vs Ziggler of EWNCW.

How do you know who will prevail? You saying that it's impossible for Bodom to win this feud? Why's that?

Bodom isn't inactive in the same way as other characters like Krysys for example is inactive. In fact, Bodom has never been 'active' as such in EWNCW in the first place. He's always been controlled by the creative team, so in a way, he's always been active, and still is.
    Think of him as Booker T or William Regal in WWE.

TT vs Shaz is impossible since they're on opposite brands.
    Just comparing things

Well because if Bodom prevail
    It will be stupid because he is an inactive superstar and Shaz will lose the heat he has.

An announcer who fights when the creativity wants is an inactive character lol

It was just an example

Again its just my opinion what i don't like, just sharing my thoughts. Many people found this exciting and interesting

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Just comparing things

Well because if Bodom prevail
    It will be stupid because he is an inactive superstar and Shaz will lose the heat he has.

An announcer who fights when the creativity wants is an inactive character lol

It was just an example

Again its just my opinion what i don't like, just sharing my thoughts. Many people found this exciting and interesting
    And I wholeheartedly disagree with you. You're in the minority in not liking this feud, so that tells me that it's good. That's all I need to know

And I can't push everyone at once, thrusting Shaz into the main event scene isn't the way to get him over as a top guy (see Jack Swagger or ADR when he first burst onto the scene).
    Shaz is going to be able to brag about beating Bodom for a long time. It's good for the character to get this rub off a legend like Bodom as it gives him ammunition for the future.

It's all about planning ahead and planning for the future.

And I wholeheartedly disagree with you. You're in the minority in not liking this feud, so that tells me that it's good. That's all I need to know

And I can't push everyone at once, thrusting Shaz into the main event scene isn't the way to get him over as a top guy (see Jack Swagger or ADR when he first burst onto the scene).
    Shaz is going to be able to brag about beating Bodom for a long time. It's good for the character to get this rub off a legend like Bodom as it gives him ammunition for the future.

It's all about planning ahead and planning for the future.
    I thought all opinions/feedbacks matter/count

Jk TT

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I thought all opinions/feedbacks matter/count

Jk TT

You jester!

Being an efed main eventer is not all that fun. Sure you are on top and are viewed as a major player but you never really get to enjoy that slow build to the surface. I can never look back and say, "Hey! I was a midcard champ, tag team champ.." Etc-Etc. I was thrusted into the main event immediately at Blood Harvest 1, JBW's first ever pay per view. During all the years I have been with the feds my character has only had one title; The World Heavyweight Championship. TDA somehow (and this is not my doing) became almost godly. He has won almost all of his matches lately and almost every match he lost was due to an interruption.

I think a guy like Shaz could benefit from that slow build and develop his character more, and season him up to be a veteran. And I think that inactive talents should be utilized if they are needed for a story-line. All we are really doing here is writing a book anyway and the creative, whether you like it or not, are the Authors of this series of chapters we read. When EWNCW started there were only a few active people and over 20 or 30 inactive people on a stacked roster. EWNCW made it work and they ran with it. If I could I would love to face an inactive person. The work load would be doubled but you could make some of the best segments without waiting 100 days for the other person to get back to you with their part. I would love to feud with somebody like Dubs (which was originally planned but cancelled) or even somebody like Bodom, TBOZ, Rich Cranium, and so on. I think name value alone is enough to carry these wrestlers onward. If... Lets say Bear suddenly became inactive at the height of his characters career. Then he got put in a match against somebody new and has only done 5 or so shows... Your first impression would be that Chris Divine is going to demolish him. You are not thinking about the new guy pulling off an upset.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs