AJ Dixon: Primetime took it to the Ignition Champion tonight, but had his victory foiled by some wannabe wif brass knucks. I swear Cannon, that next time we face, I will beat you and I will show you what it means to truly steal the spotlight!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: Hardly running away from ya mate, just figured the fans don't want to see you get ended in just one night, no they want me to make you suffer. Me and you, we ain't a short term deal man, no we gonna keep going until you quit!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Show starts good with staples getting things underway nicely, nice transition into Doom getting his ass handed to him or once something different. Is he really down and out, time will tell.

Kj with a nice short promo that gets the job done. Then he makes nice work of johnny rose and looks good in advancing further.

Strem... I read the promo because it had your name on it. If it had said pretty much any other name I would have not have. It looked like a big block of words. No offense meant it was a good promo and it's probably just because I'm reading on my phone but i love me some spacing . So it's probably just me

Seth v Michael was short but i dot mind because I want to see ARTY!!! R(ob) in EWNCW? Could it be?

Come on Grind take out Raiden! nope.. Blane steal the bat... I guess that's what grind gets for giving rain the win...

That tag team match. Damn. Gotta love itz!!! Damn JoRo just made an impact.

Luke Jamison you sly dog, nice promo sir. I likes it! I likes it a lot.

It's shuri. I love shuri... Commentary huh. It's still shuri! hmmm Bam... Hills dominates bro, some nice interesting commentary stuff there.
    Shuri speaks, the world listens. Gillz accepts we have is a last man standing match on PPV... Yeah buddy!

Dave helps Arthur get some character development done an the landsdales continue to do their stuff.

Angry grind is angry... MBC... Uh oh somebody is getting berried... nope raided out first to knock out grind again... Grind is gonna kill him! When he wakes up

That bastard who writes for Dingo insists on mentioning his favourite timekeeper what a guy... Apparently dingo is gonna bury everyone so TJB can make a grand burial for me... Well TJB, you can just job to me bro

Wait Ano.... Oh shit. Funs over... Doom shows why he has taken out so many beasts by barely showing signs of his beating... Nice stuff SB... Damn it. I liked dingo in that jacket though. I think I'm gonna JBW to steal it gain sometime lol...

Magglis never disappoints. Angelo is awesome. I wish muir had won... I like muir... Lol

Tommy does his amazing promo work as usual... Then he gets the holy crap beat out of him... Interested to see what happens next with this feud...

Nice little ending there... Strem shows the world hat he is gonna do at the PPV... Having read more. It was definitely just me with streams promo. I forgot that it looks completely different on my phone than on the computer... So that probably doesn't help. ...

Notes.... Van Darius took that bump like a champ. Hope that stretcher still works

Crowd goes home happy with the dark match.

Show was great... Give it a solid b + maybe and A minus. I likes it all ..

There's your review... Format... Not so much how you wanted...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Show starts good with staples getting things underway nicely, nice transition into Doom getting his ass handed to him or once something different. Is he really down and out, time will tell.

Kj with a nice short promo that gets the job done. Then he makes nice work of johnny rose and looks good in advancing further.

Strem... I read the promo because it had your name on it. If it had said pretty much any other name I would have not have. It looked like a big block of words. No offense meant it was a good promo and it's probably just because I'm reading on my phone but i love me some spacing . So it's probably just me

Seth v Michael was short but i dot mind because I want to see ARTY!!! R(ob) in EWNCW? Could it be?

Come on Grind take out Raiden! nope.. Blane steal the bat... I guess that's what grind gets for giving rain the win...

That tag team match. Damn. Gotta love itz!!! Damn JoRo just made an impact.

Luke Jamison you sly dog, nice promo sir. I likes it! I likes it a lot.

It's shuri. I love shuri... Commentary huh. It's still shuri! hmmm Bam... Hills dominates bro, some nice interesting commentary stuff there.
    Shuri speaks, the world listens. Gillz accepts we have is a last man standing match on PPV... Yeah buddy!

Dave helps Arthur get some character development done an the landsdales continue to do their stuff.

Angry grind is angry... MBC... Uh oh somebody is getting berried... nope raided out first to knock out grind again... Grind is gonna kill him! When he wakes up

That bastard who writes for Dingo insists on mentioning his favourite timekeeper what a guy... Apparently dingo is gonna bury everyone so TJB can make a grand burial for me... Well TJB, you can just job to me bro

Wait Ano.... Oh shit. Funs over... Doom shows why he has taken out so many beasts by barely showing signs of his beating... Nice stuff SB... Damn it. I liked dingo in that jacket though. I think I'm gonna JBW to steal it gain sometime lol...

Magglis never disappoints. Angelo is awesome. I wish muir had won... I like muir... Lol

Tommy does his amazing promo work as usual... Then he gets the holy crap beat out of him... Interested to see what happens next with this feud...

Nice little ending there... Strem shows the world hat he is gonna do at the PPV... Having read more. It was definitely just me with streams promo. I forgot that it looks completely different on my phone than on the computer... So that probably doesn't help. ...

Notes.... Van Darius took that bump like a champ. Hope that stretcher still works

Crowd goes home happy with the dark match.

Show was great... Give it a solid b + maybe and A minus. I likes it all ..

There's your review... Format... Not so much how you wanted...
    A review like that is a review worth reading! Thanks man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    A review like that is a review worth reading! Thanks man!
    No worries. I prefer this type of review to the formatted ones... Gives more people more feedback.

Blog Entries
    No worries. I prefer this type of review to the formatted ones... Gives more people more feedback.
    Agreed. A shame that only a handful will take the time to give a more detailed review like that though.

Black Ninja!
    Agreed. A shame that only a handful will take the time to give a more detailed review like that though.
    It's actually easier to do that kiNd of review... Two tabs... Write a little as you read each post. Bam done. Makes reading the shows take a little longer but no big deal. Reading shows is the reason they are there.

Blog Entries
    It's actually easier to do that kiNd of review... Two tabs... Write a little as you read each post. Bam done. Makes reading the shows take a little longer but no big deal. Reading shows is the reason they are there.
    Yeah I don't think people have that mentality. They see it as too much effort. Plus I don't think everyone reads the entire shows. I've seen many people even openly admitted that they don't.

Black Ninja!
    Yeah I don't think people have that mentality. They see it as too much effort. Plus I don't think everyone reads the entire shows. I've seen many people even openly admitted that they don't.
    I read most of them... Occasionally I skip over things though... Like I haven't read your rage show yet... and I haven't read all of iwa's PPV yet... Depends how long I have to read something when I'm looking at it. I'll get around to it eventually though.

Favorite Moment: The Doom-Dingo brawl. Was very well written.

Best Match: Dixon/Hawk vs. Cannon/Williams

Best Promo: Tough to pick one out of Lansdale & Jameson.

Best Piece of Booking: Jameson's face turn, Shuri-Gillz being set for IVWT.

Best Debut (when applicable): Don't think there was one.

Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: Looks like MBC is about to get BERRIED!!! hahahahaha

Daniels: You are a heartless heartless man Pierce

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Krysys-Thunder pretty much being set for IVWT. I think it's time for somebody else to step up personally.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could see.

Any Other Positives: Antonyo Angelo's promo, KJ Punk's promo. Both were great.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing really, apart from the Krysys-Thunder bit.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Give somebody else a chance! Haha.

Overall Show Grade: B-. Not as good as last week's but still a good show.