Blog Entries
    Romulus: You will rue the day you sought to usurp my influence on these addled masses, Jman!

Favorite Moment: Wells gettin the shit kicked out of em...This thing's turned personal...It was bound to happen. Also Carlin hating the talk about the world champion.

Best Match: Wells and Dimension.

Best Promo: Carlin. Love a good upset jackass heel promo.

Best Piece of Booking: Bodom and Shaz being made for IVWT. This is simple, good booking at its finest. You do X, and then as a result Y follows. Nothing to it.

Best Debut (when applicable) I really don't think there's much room for debate or reason here,lol.

Best line of commentary: Shut up fat boy! I take credit for this btw, seeing as how I say it more than anyone else around here. Surely I was the inspiration. Also, "I thought it was Mason Ryan...Was that supposed to be a joke?"

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't wanna agree with everyone because I feel it hurts being that in a way it can taint my own individual views, but after seeing the Avidico promo, I didn't even think it would be so short as it was.

Any Other Positives: Again, I'm liking the way things such as simple continuity in angles are used.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: This may not be expectations, in fact I'm used to this saying "Any other negatives" , but, I don't think "Pumped up kicks" should ever be used as a wrestling theme. Just doesn't have "it" as far as themes go. Let alone for a heel. And this is just my opinion again,might I add. In no way am I saying TTC should change his character's theme. I know it seems strange as listing this for something I didn't like for "This show", but I guess I just noticed it. Never pay that much attention to themes I suppose.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just do a longer promo next time, lol.

Overall Show Grade: I don't really know, regardless of good and bad, I don't always find it easy to just slap a rating on a show.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Favorite Moment: Wells gettin the shit kicked out of em...This thing's turned personal...It was bound to happen. Also Carlin hating the talk about the world champion.

Best Match: Wells and Dimension.

Best Promo: Carlin. Love a good upset jackass heel promo.

Best Piece of Booking: Bodom and Shaz being made for IVWT. This is simple, good booking at its finest. You do X, and then as a result Y follows. Nothing to it.

Best Debut (when applicable) I really don't think there's much room for debate or reason here,lol.

Best line of commentary: Shut up fat boy! I take credit for this btw, seeing as how I say it more than anyone else around here. Surely I was the inspiration. Also, "I thought it was Mason Ryan...Was that supposed to be a joke?"

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't wanna agree with everyone because I feel it hurts being that in a way it can taint my own individual views, but after seeing the Avidico promo, I didn't even think it would be so short as it was.

Any Other Positives: Again, I'm liking the way things such as simple continuity in angles are used.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: This may not be expectations, in fact I'm used to this saying "Any other negatives" , but, I don't think "Pumped up kicks" should ever be used as a wrestling theme. Just doesn't have "it" as far as themes go. Let alone for a heel. And this is just my opinion again,might I add. In no way am I saying TTC should change his character's theme. I know it seems strange as listing this for something I didn't like for "This show", but I guess I just noticed it. Never pay that much attention to themes I suppose.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just do a longer promo next time, lol.

Overall Show Grade: I don't really know, regardless of good and bad, I don't always find it easy to just slap a rating on a show.

Thank you sir!

And actually, Bodom said "SHUT UP FAT BOY" because the character is obsessed with EWNCW's resident manager; Ric Flair lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thank you sir!

And actually, Bodom said "SHUT UP FAT BOY" because the character is obsessed with EWNCW's resident manager; Ric Flair lol!
    For sure sir. Hm, that makes sense as well lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Okay, all my promo assignments have been send out. So, please remember you have until the end of the weekend; Sunday. Please do this ASAP. Also, if you haven't received a promo assignment then you might be getting one from Tommy.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Van: VHX, Ignition champion. Let's be honest... It easily has the best ring to it.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Okay, all my promo assignments have been send out. So, please remember you have until the end of the weekend; Sunday. Please do this ASAP. Also, if you haven't received a promo assignment then you might be getting one from Tommy.
    And now, all of mine are out too.

So please, everyone who's had an assignment, get them back in by the end of the weekend as specified. This way we can get the show up early next week.

If you haven't had an assignment, then have no fear, you will still be on the show, we've made sure that everybody's on there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'll try to do my feedback later Tommy so don't worry

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And now, all of mine are out too.

So please, everyone who's had an assignment, get them back in by the end of the weekend as specified. This way we can get the show up early next week.

If you haven't had an assignment, then have no fear, you will still be on the show, we've made sure that everybody's on there.
    Grind sad, has no promo

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: VHX, Ignition champion. Let's be honest... It easily has the best ring to it.
    Darren: Darren Bull, The Greatest Ignition Champion. Now, that has a far better sound to it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock