Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Wow, I actually didn't think your ego could get any bigger, then you come out with something like this. You weren't nominated by those people though was you Van? You've already seen the power of the people at Bred For Combat when I kicked your ass. How did that feel though Van? All those weeks of trash talking and you failed to deliver. That's just you all over. I'm still waiting for you to prove to everybody that I'm not good enough for EWNCW. I've got a feeling that I'll be waiting for a while too.
    Van: Aww shucks you'll make me blush. I thank you for the ego complement. Also, yeah a good handful were based on votes. As for the lose, it felt the same as every other lose I've ever gotten. You're nothing special sadly, just a poormans Japanese version of say Rob Rage, Tommy Thunder or Jman. Basically anyone who could is massively overrated for the true strength.

Nice try as well but saying the only 2 time dual world champion fails to deliver just screams you're right. Good luck ever being more then a literally 15 minute world champion like.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Hardly. I moved divisions in IWA and I've only just been used in the other 2. You can't even use facts either. If you honestly think that those 'jokes' aren't just facts then jesus fuck you're in for a rough few weeks regardless of who you face.
    Darren: What I'm saying is no joke, it's simply truth. Like the truth you'll have to swallow when I win the Ignition Title in the Ladder Match at IVWT.
    Kyojin: The only respect you need Van, is that of those people out there. You get that respect and you get over. When you're climbing that ladder, you think that while they're booing you and willing people like myself, Blue Flash and Cage to get up- you'll be motivated to keep climbing? I don't think so. Whereas, the pure noise they'll be making as I climb will be enough for me to keep going and take that title.

Kyojin: Okay Darren, I'm going to pretend like I know what you just said. You can try beating the shit out of me but the last person to say that was Van and he got his ass handed to him on a plate at Bred For Combat. That Ignition Championship isn't going anywhere with you- because you have to go through me to get it, and trust me, it's easier said than done.
    Darren: I'm nothing like Van. I am not a failure cause to me failing is not an option. Where for you it might be. While I on the other hand will soon be climbing a ladder and winning the Ignition Championship.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Holy crap! I was busy the entire time and I knew I forgot something important!

Hey guys! I can't wait to work with all of you. My writing is going to improve over time. I feel sluggish with it but it will be better soon.

#REAL!

Van: Aww shucks you'll make me blush. I thank you for the ego complement. Also, yeah a good handful were based on votes. As for the lose, it felt the same as every other lose I've ever gotten. You're nothing special sadly, just a poormans Japanese version of say Rob Rage, Tommy Thunder or Jman. Basically anyone who could is massively overrated for the true strength.

Nice try as well but saying the only 2 time dual world champion fails to deliver just screams you're right. Good luck ever being more then a literally 15 minute world champion like.
    Kyojin: Who said it was a compliment? Whatever helps you sleep at night Van. Regardless, I thank you for the compliment. Any sort of comparison to Rob Rage, Tommy Thunder or Jman is something that I really do appreciate. Are you still banging on about those World Championships? Can I just point out, the last time you were World Champion, was before I dethroned you. You're losing it Van. I'm getting under your skin. And you can't stand that face.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: I'm nothing like Van. I am not a failure cause to me failing is not an option. Where for you it might be. While I on the other hand will soon be climbing a ladder and winning the Ignition Championship.
    Kyojin: Did you just tell me that failure is an option for me? Where the hell did you manage to get that from? Unless you've noticed, I've already had a hard enough time proving 'my worth' to this company. Failure won't happen for me. It can't happen for me. You won't be climbing anything because before you go anywhere, I'll break your jaw.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Who said it was a compliment? Whatever helps you sleep at night Van. Regardless, I thank you for the compliment. Any sort of comparison to Rob Rage, Tommy Thunder or Jman is something that I really do appreciate. Are you still banging on about those World Championships? Can I just point out, the last time you were World Champion, was before I dethroned you. You're losing it Van. I'm getting under your skin. And you can't stand that face.
    Van: If you're happy being compared to those losers then be my guest. Also, my dear boy, just because I haven't been a world champion recently doesn't mean I've lost it. You've not become a world champion since your 15 minutes of fame, with your own logic that means you're losing it too so I wouldn't talk. Granted though, I can't stand seeing your ugly mug only a mother could love but you're not under my skin. Ryan Wells probably does a better job and I just pity the #1 contender machine.

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: Hey Doom, have you had your shots, when Inferno comes around, you're gonba feel this Dingo's Bite!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Kyojin: Did you just tell me that failure is an option for me? Where the hell did you manage to get that from? Unless you've noticed, I've already had a hard enough time proving 'my worth' to this company. Failure won't happen for me. It can't happen for me. You won't be climbing anything because before you go anywhere, I'll break your jaw.
    Darren: I got the "idea" of you losing from VHX. You see, I agree with him on won thing and that's you don't have what it takes to be World Champion. All you are is a paper champion. Nothing more and nothing less. You'll lose Kyojin and you'll be comfortable with that cause you have the sheep behind your ass. You'll probably say that it doesn't matter that you lost cause you put a great show for the people. Well, let me tell you, the people will follow you around as long as they like, but come "the next supersat", they'll turn their back on you. And, you think you are going to be breaking my jaw. *Smiles* You must be dreaming cause this jaw is off the limits.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: Hey Doom, have you had your shots, when Inferno comes around, you're gonba feel this Dingo's Bite!
    Van: Oh good Christ...They let you in here?

Black Ninja!
    Van: Oh good Christ...They let you in here?
    Dingo: yeah mate, that Joseph guy loves me.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: yeah mate, that Joseph guy loves me.
    What can I say. I have a soft spot for Aussies.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter