Page 3510 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 25103010341034603500350835093510351135123520356036104010 ... LastLast
Results 35,091 to 35,100 of 40747
  1. #35091
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Don't need to make jokes really. I'm looking at the biggest 1 in EWNCW right now.

    ...That's you by the way Darren. Sorry, your vacant expression just kind of made me think that was beyond your understanding.
    Darren: Call me a joke right now or later on, but know that I will walk away as the Ignition Champ. SO, lay all the jokes you got on me cause at the end of the day you will be what you fear.... a loser​.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #35092
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Call me a joke right now or later on, but know that I will walk away as the Ignition Champ. SO, lay all the jokes you got on me cause at the end of the day you will be what you fear.... a loser​.
    Van: I don't care how many times you said that to yourself to convince yourself of that bullshit but no-one else is falling for it. Also, the only thing I fear is my ear drums bursting from listening to you for so long...

  3. #35093
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I don't care how many times you said that to yourself to convince yourself of that bullshit but no-one else is falling for it. Also, the only thing I fear is my ear drums bursting from listening to you for so long...
    Darren: You know. I actually really like you, so here I bought this for you. *Gives a wrapped box to VHX.* Open it. *VHX opens the box and outcomes a replica Ignition Title.* Now you can feel like a champion.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #35094
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: You know. I actually really like you, so here I bought this for you. *Gives a wrapped box to VHX.* Open it. *VHX opens the box and outcomes a replica Ignition Title.* Now you can feel like a champion.
    Van: *drops it on the floor* Sorry, I don't need a replica to 'feel' like a champion. I've been 1 many times. I'm guessing this' something you do on a regular basis though or you're just not very smart. So pick your poison. Are you sad or stupid?

  5. #35095
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: *drops it on the floor* Sorry, I don't need a replica to 'feel' like a champion. I've been 1 many times. I'm guessing this' something you do on a regular basis though or you're just not very smart. So pick your poison. Are you sad or stupid?
    Darren: *Looks at the replica title.* I guess you're the stupid one cause that is the closest you'll get to holding the Ignition Title. And I'm sad. I'm very deeply sad cause you keep on being an idiot.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #35096
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: *Looks at the replica title.* I guess you're the stupid one cause that is the closest you'll get to holding the Ignition Title. And I'm sad. I'm very deeply sad cause you keep on being an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: *drops it on the floor* Sorry, I don't need a replica to 'feel' like a champion. I've been 1 many times. I'm guessing this' something you do on a regular basis though or you're just not very smart. So pick your poison. Are you sad or stupid?
    Kyojin: Look guys, I mean this with all the respect you both deserve- so practically none. Neither of you are getting that Ignition Championship. That title's gonna be mine.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  7. #35097
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: *Looks at the replica title.* I guess you're the stupid one cause that is the closest you'll get to holding the Ignition Title. And I'm sad. I'm very deeply sad cause you keep on being an idiot.
    Van: Ever heard that saying of 1 finger pointing forward and the other 3 pointing back? Yeah, pretty much this...

    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Look guys, I mean this with all the respect you both deserve- so practically none. Neither of you are getting that Ignition Championship. That title's gonna be mine.
    Van: Implying I want respect. Especially off of you.

  8. #35098
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Look guys, I mean this with all the respect you both deserve- so practically none. Neither of you are getting that Ignition Championship. That title's gonna be mine.
    Darren: Kyojin, hon there oky. Cause you're not winning anything will I'm here. I might be the new kid, but I sure ain't afraid of beating the shit out of anyone. So, you better know that the Ignition Title is coming around my waist.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Ever heard that saying of 1 finger pointing forward and the other 3 pointing back? Yeah, pretty much this...



    Van: Implying I want respect. Especially off of you.
    Darren: And you keep on falling down the ladder. You have to make some first grade jokes that way you'll get any attention. While, I get all the attention for being a beast in the ring.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #35099
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Kyojin, hon there oky. Cause you're not winning anything will I'm here. I might be the new kid, but I sure ain't afraid of beating the shit out of anyone. So, you better know that the Ignition Title is coming around my waist.


    Darren: And you keep on falling down the ladder. You have to make some first grade jokes that way you'll get any attention. While, I get all the attention for being a beast in the ring.
    Van: Hardly. I moved divisions in IWA and I've only just been used in the other 2. You can't even use facts either. If you honestly think that those 'jokes' aren't just facts then jesus fuck you're in for a rough few weeks regardless of who you face.

  10. #35100
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    so was looking back at the archived pages and all I can say is Justin Laurenzi...you know who you are

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.