Page 3508 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 25083008340834583498350635073508350935103518355836084008 ... LastLast
Results 35,071 to 35,080 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Ok, Rage will finally get finished tonight. Obviously I've had my hands full over the past few days with firstly Shaz stepping down from creative, then of course the ban of Krysys leaving me on my own to write Rage and TWE without a head writer.

TWE is pretty much sorted now. For those that don't know yet, Scribbler Jones is the new head of TWE. He's one of the finest creative minds i've seen pass through this site, even though he's pretty new to the concept of e-fedding. He'll do a great job no doubt.

I then have 2 potential new writers ready to step in. One of these 2 guys will join me writing Rage, and the other will join Scribbs writing TWE. I've had TTC's trial assignment in, and it's looking good. I've given Cricket another 2 days since he was busy tending to his sick daughter over the weekend, so it's understandable that he should need a bit more time.
    There was a 3rd writer in CMBison, but he PM'ed me last night saying that he hadn't had time, and given the way his PM was written, he didn't seem very bothered about it anyway, so he's out of the race.

So in about 2 days time, I hope to have the creative team back in full order with all positions once again filled.

EWNCW does it again
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

great to hear with scribbs as he has quickly become a fav writer of mine. He is a lot like eddie in that they were new to efeding but turned out to be great writers, creatively and promo wise. As for you Tommy, responded to your pm

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok, Rage will finally get finished tonight. Obviously I've had my hands full over the past few days with firstly Shaz stepping down from creative, then of course the ban of Krysys leaving me on my own to write Rage and TWE without a head writer.

TWE is pretty much sorted now. For those that don't know yet, Scribbler Jones is the new head of TWE. He's one of the finest creative minds i've seen pass through this site, even though he's pretty new to the concept of e-fedding. He'll do a great job no doubt.

I then have 2 potential new writers ready to step in. One of these 2 guys will join me writing Rage, and the other will join Scribbs writing TWE. I've had TTC's trial assignment in, and it's looking good. I've given Cricket another 2 days since he was busy tending to his sick daughter over the weekend, so it's understandable that he should need a bit more time.
    There was a 3rd writer in CMBison, but he PM'ed me last night saying that he hadn't had time, and given the way his PM was written, he didn't seem very bothered about it anyway, so he's out of the race.

So in about 2 days time, I hope to have the creative team back in full order with all positions once again filled.

EWNCW does it again
    Was about to ask what the situation was. Glad the train is still running though

Blog Entries
    Sorry for not icing...ive been waiting for the rest of rage to be posted, as i dont want to use any material ive used in my promo and ive been uber busy. Once rage is up you will get some quality divine ICing

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sorry for not icing...ive been waiting for the rest of rage to be posted, as i dont want to use any material ive used in my promo and ive been uber busy. Once rage is up you will get some quality divine ICing
    Pun intended here on no? Lol quality divine ICing...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

EWNCW does it again
    Gonna be the longest 2 days of my life.

Darren: Listen up, Malcolm, Kyojin, VHX, and most importantly Blue Flash. The Ignition title will very soon be coming to a man of honor, class, and most importantly dignity. You see, people right about now are starting speculate who is going to challenge Blue Flash at IVWT and those same people are either mentioning Kyo, Cage, or even VHX. However, they are all leaving out one man and that man is, ME! I have a goal here in EWNCW and that's to make a mark in the history books. Even if it's means beating all the odds. Then, so beit, but be worn that I won't go down easily. Darren Bull will become the NEW Ignition Champion very, very, very soon.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: I know I'm dealing with a monster, but doom, you don't have a clue who is coming for you mate!
    Ano Doom: I see your response is much shorter now...You obviously are losing your sense of false bravery. You're right too...You're very clearly much stupider than I thought if you think you're someone that can come close to competing with me...So no I don't think I could ever fathom how much on an idiot you really are...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Pun intended here on no? Lol quality divine ICing...
    LOL. I doubt it, but that was pretty good.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Wrong! the correct quote should have been: "Ano Doom, we're comin' for you, nigga!!

You're welcome.
    Ano Doom: This is good...Because he's going to need any and all kind of help when it comes to dealing with me, Verbal as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: This is good...Because he's going to need any and all kind of help when it comes to dealing with me, Verbal as well.
    Carlin: Not from me, I have other issues at hand. But who can tell what the future brings.

OOC: We want Rage!!! Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap.

We want Rage!!! Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!