Page 3503 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 25033003340334533493350135023503350435053513355336034003 ... LastLast
Results 35,021 to 35,030 of 40747
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Aaaaaaaand somebody's getting BERRIED on the next show
    That guy is awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That guy is awesome.
    Mint Berry Crunch? I know! He's in mah fave five!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Main Event.
    Best Promo: Istvan Gretzky and Krysys.
    Best line of commentary: Hmm, I'll go with the Thunder/Strem beef.
    Best Piece of Booking: Shuriken!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.
    Any Other Positives: This was a decent show, as a great job done by TJB and Strem. Great work.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Also, an announcement on Rage:

There likely won't be a Rage show next week, and in fact, Rage is on hold indefinitely. Why you ask? Because Shaz has asked to step down from writing with immediate effect. I asked him to stay on until a new writer is found, but he didn't seem keen on that idea. So until a new writer is found, then the show in on hold, since expecting me to write the show myself is nothing short of madness.

I have 3 people who are doing trial runs for the new writing positions, and I have asked for their trial shows back by Sunday. If anyone here missed the thread I created for the post and would like to apply for the position, then let me know ASAP (like, tonight), so that I can send the trial assignment to you.

Rage will be posted tonight though.

Thanks for all the good insights.

Made a couple of mistakes, overlooking things.

As time goes on, and shows come out(which, I'm hoping are never later than a day.), I plan on having everything better. I have some good help in ALL HAIL THE KINGstrem.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Also, an announcement on Rage:

There likely won't be a Rage show next week, and in fact, Rage is on hold indefinitely. Why you ask? Because Shaz has asked to step down from writing with immediate effect. I asked him to stay on until a new writer is found, but he didn't seem keen on that idea. So until a new writer is found, then the show in on hold, since expecting me to write the show myself is nothing short of madness.

I have 3 people who are doing trial runs for the new writing positions, and I have asked for their trial shows back by Sunday. If anyone here missed the thread I created for the post and would like to apply for the position, then let me know ASAP (like, tonight), so that I can send the trial assignment to you.

Rage will be posted tonight though.
    While this does suck, it is totally understandable. 1 person writing a whole show eats up alot of time, and when you have other things in life, in Tommys case college/uni, it can't be expected to totally devote your time to just efedding. hopefully someone is found quick and is right for the job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    While this does suck, it is totally understandable. 1 person writing a whole show eats up alot of time, and when you have other things in life, in Tommys case college/uni, it can't be expected to totally devote your time to just efedding. hopefully someone is found quick and is right for the job.
    I have to admit, I perhaps made it sound more drastic than it is when I said " Rage is on hold indefinitely". I'm 90% + confident that the next show will be a week Monday and that the show won't be held up more than that.

Worst case scenario is that the 3 guys that have applied absolutely suck balls and that none of them will be fit enough for the job, hence why I said that it's on hold indefinitely. However, I don't think that'll be the case (touch wood ).
    Best case would be that all 3 are good enough and that we can have a difficult decision to make. If that's the case, then the new writer ill be in place by Sunday night (or Monday probably actually with the time difference), and then the next show will be , as I said, a week Monday

I have to admit, I perhaps made it sound more drastic than it is when I said " Rage is on hold indefinitely". I'm 90% + confident that the next show will be a week Monday and that the show won't be held up more than that.

Worst case scenario is that the 3 guys that have applied absolutely suck balls and that none of them will be fit enough for the job, hence why I said that it's on hold indefinitely. However, I don't think that'll be the case (touch wood ).
    Best case would be that all 3 are good enough and that we can have a difficult decision to make. If that's the case, then the new writer ill be in place by Sunday night (or Monday probably actually with the time difference), and then the next show will be , as I said, a week Monday
    Hey! I like balls, but don't suck on them.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Best Match: The Main Event
    Best Promo: Arthur Landsale. Awesome Job Torphs!
    Best line of commentary:Tthe back and forth between Strem and Thunder
    Best Piece of Booking: The return of Shuriken and the Eclipse image
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Opening promo was a little long to me.
    Any Other Positives: Great job TJB! Interesting to see where you go from here.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B+/A-

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Hopefully not on a downward spiral!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter