Page 3501 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 25013001340134513491349935003501350235033511355136014001 ... LastLast
Results 35,001 to 35,010 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    35000 post!!!
    Haha!! Good effort WF!
    You deserve it though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

Ironic is not the right word...

Dingo: I say it now and I will keep saying it Doom, I will be the man to stop you! Mate you don't know just how persistent I can be. You can throw everything you have at me but I will keep getting back up and coming back for more, you won't put me down Ano. I may have lost a match to AJ Dixon, but you and me both know that when we collide its not going to be a match. It's going to be a brutal fight. A fight that I will not quit in. You may win battles against me along the way, but I will keep on coming and I will win the war against you. Inferno will be rid of Ano Doom sooner or later, whether you choose to believe it or not. This hunter always gets his prey in the end mate and nothing will bring me more pleasure than drinking a nice cold beer over your body when I finally take you down.
    Ano Doom:There's not going to BE a man to stop me, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Inferno belongs to me and its only a matter of time until everyone recognizes it,Starting with me ending your career here before it gets started....Its a shame your 2nd match here is going to be your last, because I promise I'm going to knock you out and ABSOLUTELY DESTROY every possible piece of your brains I can,You'll be a pathetic shell of your former self , When you first come to in the hospital, When they say "Dingo,here is Bazza." Your response will be "What's a Bazza? Why are you calling me a Dingo man? I'm not Australian, I've lived in France all my life." You won't even remember your nationality...And remember you brought this upon yourself , I didn't choose to annihilate almost every brain cell you have out of the blue, YOU wanted a shot at ME, When its all said and done , Nathan Staples will be saying "We at EWNCW seriously very much regret to inform you that due to the kick in the head from Ano Doom, Dingo Mac will never wrestle here again,In fact, he will never wrestle another match in his life. Such a shame cut down after being here only two weeks."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Divine: TDA......TDA....TDA......

Best Match: Doom vs. Nightmare, who doesn't love a good monster match?
    Best Promo and redebut: Arthur Lansdale, there is so much emotion in the promo and truly makes you wonder where this is going
    Best line of commentary: honestly, the Thunder/Strem lines, not trying to be bias, but when these two are talking, electricity is in the air
    Best Piece of Booking: Shuri coming back, it is good to see hime back in EWNCW
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really, very well done
    Any Other Positives: Again glad to see shuri back and congrats to JosephBanks/Rilla on his first show as a head writer
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: nope
    Overall Show Grade: a

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Still haven't read the show, I'm busy now but i will read it later and give you my feedback asap

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Alright, so I have most of the preliminary card written up, just need to talk to King Strem, make some edits based off his feedback. Then likely link up with Tommy to see what he thinks, then promos. Hopefully, I can have the first two parts done by today and promos out tomorrow, Sunday, at the latest, as I want to have some time to do these.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best Match: Ferrell vs Jameson
    Best Promo: Lansdale easily, can't wait to see what happens
    Best line of commentary:the whole Thunder-Steam exchange was gold
    Best Piece of Booking: The preview of Eclipse
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really, very well done
    Any Other Positives: Shuriken coming back!
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    There be some rage brewin' tonight me harties.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Dixon vs Dingo / Krysys vs Istvy
    Best Promo: Several contenders here, Istvy, Dixon, and Lansdale
    Best line of commentary: None standed out, but good to hear TT/King
    Best Piece of Booking: Shuri is back!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not a single thing
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Maybe the ending of Seth/jameson should have been a bit longer, also Gillz had some typos on his promo.
    Any Other Positives: A well written show by my fellas TJB/King, the tournament for the Ignition belt, Doom improving his promos, lots of new fellas coming (welcome!!) and the barb wired baseball bat in action.
    Overall Show Grade: B+/A,

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There be some rage brewin' tonight me harties.
    Cool, as soon as we have Rage and Inferno I'll go on with Warzone.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!