Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Is that all I am to you? A prop in a Bible story? Well, forgive me, but I'm not a believer.
    Romulus: A prop? Indeed. And your ignorance, your cantankerous refusal to fathom your imminent flagellation, as consequence for your irritating rebellion against God, is inconsequential. If you will not believe, you simply bleed.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: A prop? Indeed. And your ignorance, your cantankerous refusal to fathom your imminent flagellation, as consequence for your irritating rebellion against God, is inconsequential. If you will not believe, you simply bleed.
    Jman: That's right, Ronny, I bleed. Question is, are you prepared to bleed? Are you prepared for me to make you taste your own blood in the fleeting hope that you can remain champion?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: That's right, Ronny, I bleed. Question is, are you prepared to bleed? Are you prepared for me to make you taste your own blood in the fleeting hope that you can remain champion?
    Romulus: I would endure evisceration for my Lord. Having bested every dullard, every harlequin, every pretender that has dared to deride me and my glorious trek to prominence, you dare to question my resolve as if you fare difference from the legions of scum that circumvent me? Your arrogance will cost you dearly.

I just honestly figured the whole Grind talkin thing was a message with his eyes...Cuz Banks used quotations in plenty of places where guys weren't talking...at least I think .

Review comin soon though though, just gotta finish the readin of the show.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Best Match: is it biased to say that my favourite was Aj v dingo... I liked how it played out.
    Best Promo and redebut: shuriken blade.
    Best line of commentary: Have to go look back on it..
    Best Piece of Booking: the setting up of the PPV table match...

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nope...
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: maybe some of them could be slightly less lengthy... Some seemed to go forever.
    Any Other Positives: I like the timekeeper's name and that I want Ano Doom. Bring it SB!
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: nah...
    Overall Show Grade: b +

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Best Match: Doom V Nightmare...Nothing to do with it being my match, just had that awesome big fight feel/clash of the titans to it. Main Event as well of course.
    Best Promo: Lansdale was certainly very interesting. Where he goes from here will be a good one.
    Best line of commentary:Staples is going to have to keep this man reigned in, lest he gets out of control! very good, nice touch that fit well.
    Best Piece of Booking: Doom hitting the Demon's Trick on Wigbert. Gotta have more and more destroying, no matter who it is,so that was good. Also I'm glad Gretzky won...Nothing against him or any offense intended at all, But Krysys has def had enough shots at T. Back of the line .

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:Actually,where was Rosita for Williams' match? She' his manager for a reason, lol.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not off hand no.
    Any Other Positives: I actually really liked that the interlude part of Doom's entrance (Satanic Mantra) ,was actually used for once.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:I just wouldn't have used "G" only for Gilz when he came down when Shuriken returned...Someone like me who isn't 100 % sure of who's theme is who's yet had no clue who it was until it was later mentioned.
    Overall Show Grade: This was very solid, crisp and quite swell,so def B+ to an A, also shout to the homie Banks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Best Match: Doom V Nightmare...Nothing to do with it being my match, just had that awesome big fight feel/clash of the titans to it. Main Event as well of course.
    Best Promo: Lansdale was certainly very interesting. Where he goes from here will be a good one.
    Best line of commentary:Staples is going to have to keep this man reigned in, lest he gets out of control! very good, nice touch that fit well.
    Best Piece of Booking: Doom hitting the Demon's Trick on Wigbert. Gotta have more and more destroying, no matter who it is,so that was good. Also I'm glad Gretzky won...Nothing against him or any offense intended at all, But Krysys has def had enough shots at T. Back of the line .

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:Actually,where was Rosita for Williams' match? She' his manager for a reason, lol.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not off hand no.
    Any Other Positives: I actually really liked that the interlude part of Doom's entrance (Satanic Mantra) ,was actually used for once.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:I just wouldn't have used "G" only for Gilz when he came down when Shuriken returned...Someone like me who isn't 100 % sure of who's theme is who's yet had no clue who it was until it was later mentioned.
    Overall Show Grade: This was very solid, crisp and quite swell,so def B+ to an A, also shout to the homie Banks
    The G would my mistake my friend, ill remember next time
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: well, I'm out of the tournament, I guess I have some time to go hunting. Crocodile hunting is a little out dated, these days I'm all about hunting demons. EWNCW' resident cyborg better watch out because unlike the people he has faced lately I won't back away from him.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    The G would my mistake my friend, ill remember next time
    No sweat brother,I'll know who it is next time anyways.

Hahaha, you people really like your own stuff. Hahah.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter