Page 3480 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24802980338034303470347834793480348134823490353035803980 ... LastLast
Results 34,791 to 34,800 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    On my site
    My initial guess would be broc or sully, since broc tried signing up but ya banned him. But i could be wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    For the person posing as my Deceased mother
    O_o What the fuck.

I'd say don't forget the boy BCtripple7,or whatever it was,bc777. After all,that homie had some shit to say back when it happened so it could be related though,of course Broc is an obvious possibility,but there's more reasoning behind it being the other one.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I have no idea who would be so sick and disturbed to troll me as my deceased mother. I know there are some who dislike me and krysys but to do that! They have issuses

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    My initial guess would be broc or sully, since broc tried signing up but ya banned him. But i could be wrong
    It could be any of our former members. The Mods here have banned thousands of trolls. Some of them were just plain nasty and others showed lack of caring. So anyone could be a culprit. I will say right now that I am definitely not a supporter of any of this. I think to bring somebody's loved one into things like that is just down right disgusting.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

I have no idea what i did for them to do that? I make a site and this happens? Maybe its a sign to close it down

All right, I believe all the Brutality promos I had jotted down have been sent. I'll double check and send out any one I might've missed but I think I got them all.

If you didn't get one, as always, it doesn't mean you wont be part of the show. As stated in the PM's need those promos in by Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing your work, gents.

Brutality will be up sometime next week (hoping it's between Wednesday and Thursday, so wish Brutality a lot of luck on that regard lol)

Have a good day, everyone.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    I'm all for people chatting in this thread, since OOC chat, getting to know the rest of the roster and being generally friendly to one another is something I'd like to see here. However, I'd rather other matters such as what's occurred to Vegas on his site not be discussed here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

*In DJ's locker room, you see Rosita sitting on the couch, on the phone when DJ walks in*

Rosita: ¡Realmente, hizo esto!?

DJ: Babe, who is that? *Rosita holds up one finger*

Rosita:
    Wow, see, this is why I don't like her! Siempre haciendo mierda estúpida!

DJ: Hey, who...

Rosita: It's my mom!

DJ: Okay, shit! Tell her I said Hi!

Rosita: DJ says Hi mom.......uh-huh, I tell him.

DJ: Tell me what??

Rosita: She says, congratulations on your win at Bred for Combat. She was pulling for you.

DJ: *Smiles* Tell her I said, Thank you!

Rosita: DJ says thank you mom.....yea, my mom says,Your welcome and she hopes to see you win the title someday.

DJ: Tell her...*Rosita holds the phone up to indicate it is on speaker* Oh, I will Mrs. Trinidad, you can count on me!

*From speaker* Mrs. Trinidad: Bueno escuchar! I wish you well and good luck!

DJ: Thank you, I hope you're still doing great too! Got to go, bye, off to buy condoms ahaha.

*Rosita flashes him a shocked look and motions him to leave*

DJ: Aha I was just joking, damn calm down. *Leans over and kisses Rosita on the forehead before leaving*

Rosita: *Back on the phone* Yea, sorry mom, A veces puede ser un personaje real....... Mom! Of course we do, no somos estúpidos......

*Cameras go away as Rosita keeps talking*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, all Rage promos are now out there. Let's please get them back by Sunday as requested!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!