Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I was in the process of doing it, but Kash went offline (guess he had to go work). I have updated the Rage roster, but need a mod to update the Inferno one (I've posted the update in the Inferno thread as you see), so I'll wait until one of the mods comes online.
    What if a mod move your post and make it the first post of the thread then you will be able to update this alone

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What if a mod move your post and make it the first post of the thread then you will be able to update this alone
    I don't think that's possible. We explored a few possibilities before of making the OP of the threads my posts, but there wasn't any solution possible unfortunately.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't think that's possible. We explored a few possibilities before of making the OP of the threads my posts, but there wasn't any solution possible unfortunately.
    Nah its easy.You can make a new thread and then have a mod merge it with the old one and your post will be first

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nah its easy.You can make a new thread and then have a mod merge it with the old one and your post will be first
    Like I said man, I've discussed all possibilities with a mod before, that suggestion being one of them, and it's not possible. If I were to make a new 'Inferno Show thread' and merge it with the old one, the posts are merged in order of time they were posted. So that wouldn't make any difference.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Really that sucks

Oh akbar....

Andy Cannon: After Bred for Combat I believe I'm firmly staked my claim as exactly what I've always said I am. I'm a non-stop, no-quit wrestler & fighter. I've had some of the best in-ring training you could ask for & enough brawling experience that I'm not scared to go blow-for-blow with anybody on God's green earth. No I'm not bragging, I'm simply stating facts & taking pride in what I do. Once again I proved to Mike Hawk that I'm a true champion. Hawk & Johnny Rose are not to be taken lightly but I defeated BOTH of them in one match!

All this said, I'm here to make a declaration. If anybody desires a shot at MY Inferno Ignition Championship I'm open for business at all times. Get up with somebody in management & schedule it, I'm ready. I believe our fans want, no DESERVE a fighting champion!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Excellent!

Promos are starting to come back in!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Excellent!

Promos are starting to come back in!
    Did you send all the assignments?

Oh akbar....

Yea just lemme make sure Im fully getting up and Ill do mine. Its like Im exhausted,but restless too.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Hey tommy i dont see my name on the updated roster
    not sure if you missed that by accident
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant