Page 3473 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24732973337334233463347134723473347434753483352335733973 ... LastLast
Results 34,721 to 34,730 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think it's already went past it.

Guy enters a tournament, presumably with 6 pokemon.

Absolutely no one seems to care that he's rolling around with not only a Darkrai(which Ash eventually beats), but his second pokemon was a Latios? I think; which got took down by Pikachu, if I remember correctly.

Unfortunately... Ash had no more pokemon left, and Pikachu's taking down of Darkrai took him out too.
    i think the concept of legendery pokemon is lost in certain cases,
    they only seem to care when it comes to movies
    speaking of that Darkrai was the second one they met

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Yeah, seems in the shows, no one really cares anymore. Darkrai? Psh. PIKACHU?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

---

Everythings been sorted. I'm leaving in a bit, so I'll send out my promos when I get back home.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Pokemon should be lost full stop....

IMO there is nothing in any circumstances sadder than Pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post

You can troll Robstar but you ain't trolling us.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post

Except losing an e-fed title...

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You can troll Robstar but you ain't trolling us.
    This sir is defo not a troll lol,

I really dont get it. I tried with my younger cousins when I used to babysit for them but just.......well ya know there where better things to do lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Had some downtime.

Sent my side of the Inferno promos off.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries

EWNCW Exclusive!

Good evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with an EWNCW exclusive!

EWNCW management have announced the release of both Captain Amazing and The Flying Dutchman. Both talents had been relegated to jobber status as of late, and both were released by EWNCW following the Bred for Combat ppv. EWNCW would like to wish both men the best in all future endeavors.

We also have an update on 3 other EWNCW talents.

Hanz Gruber was seen quitting EWNCW at Bred for Combat. We can confirm that the departure is legitimate, and not part of a storyline. Gruber asked for his release just one week before the Bred for Combat ppv, which is why the decision was made to have Gruber drop the Rage Ignition Championship to The Blue Flash. They then decided to run the quitting angle to write Gruber out of EWNCW. We're told that Gruber decided to ask to finish up due to personal reasons, and we're told that EWNCW management have left the door widely open for a future return.

2 other talents were seemingly written out of EWNCW at Bred for Combat.
    Firstly Billy McCoy. We understand that EWNCW have released Billy McCoy, which is why the injury angle with Arthur Lansdale was run on the ppv.
    We also understand that The Beard of Zeus has been released by EWNCW, which is why he was also involved in a brutal injury angle with Shaz.
    We hear that both Billy McCoy and The Beard of Zeus have been traveling together recently and were both involved in several incidents that lead to them arriving to EWNCW very late. There are rumors that these incidents involved drinking and that both men had been turning up to shows late after being at bars. These rumors are NOT confirmed though.
    All that's confirmed is that both talents have been released by EWNCW. However, we understand that EWNCW management have again left the door open for a return if both men, given their hard working past with the company. Billy McCoy is a former International Champion and was in line for big things, while The Beard of Zeus is a former World Heavyweight Champion and a former multi-time tag team Champion as part of the legendary tag team and stable God Money, and was a cornerstone of the main event scene on the Rage brand.
    So to confirm, both The Beard of Zeus and Billy McCoy have been released from EWNCW. EWNCW would like to wish both men the best in all future endeavors.

On another note, EWNCW management have announced that they have signed an unnamed top star to the company! We don't have any details on who it is, all we know is that it's a top star that will bring even more star power to EWNCW. We'll bring you more on this story as we get it!

One final update to bring you! We previously reported that Mr Grind_Bastard had stepped down as head writer of the Inferno show, but was open to taking up a lighter role on the creative team. We can now confirm that Mr Bastard has accepted the role as writer of the Warzone show. Friday night Warzone has endured an uncertain and unbalanced time with writers coming and going with the show. However, the show has shown a lot of potential based on the latest shows. EWNCW management are confident that Mr Bastard is the right man to bring stability to the show. There is talk that the day the show goes out might be changed to accommodate Mr Bastard's schedule, with Tuesday being pegged as the new day of the show.

That concludes tonight's news round up!! As always, stay tuned for the latest folks, and you stay classy EWNCW!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

"Mr. Bastard.".....sounds like a kindly veiled insault...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    "Mr. Bastard.".....sounds like a kindly veiled insault...
    Lol!

What did you think of the ppv man? Haven't seen you in here for a while.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!