Page 3466 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24662966336634163456346434653466346734683476351635663966 ... LastLast
Results 34,651 to 34,660 of 40747
  1. #34651
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,076
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No worries friend. I planned on doing one. Just been working the past 4 days plus got iwas latest show up last night. Youll have my thoughts tonight or tomorrow
    Cool man, just keen to get just one good in depth review if possible, and those don't come much better than from the bear!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #34652
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: 10 1/2...10 1/2. A mutant freakish child has 10 1/2 fingers. We are about 10 1/2 months away from thanksgiving. 10.5 is the dollar amount you will be making once you get dropped from ewncw like a sack of potatoes and have to go back to a menial job. You see streamer, divine has watched you and your mediocre title reign. Divine calls it mediocre because you havent had any real challenges. Hell, the biggest challenge you have had to date is probably lacing those boots up before each match. The fact remains, stremerson, you are no king, you are not royalty, and just because you have gold, doesnt make you a best seller. Now that, is some divine truth
    Strem: Who are you? Mr. So fine? You are a joke. First off, Streamer? Open your fucking eyes, the name is STREM....STREM!!!!! and before you even came here I already blew through have of a talented roster. The men I faced are more talented than you. Just because you are a mouthy bastard on the mic doesn't mean shit. I can do that, better than you actually, but after I talk, I step into my kingdom and destroy everything. You think you are great because you defeated Bloodstone? He is great but I had my wins with Bloodstone long time ago. The next time you wanna interrupt someone, it would be wise not to do that against someone like the king

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  3. #34653
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Best Match: Tough one here. Can I call a three way tie between the last three matches on the card? Sure I can.

    Best Promo: T. D. A. 'nuff said.

    Best line of commentary: Bodom: See what I told you? Jesus, I've punched many a lawyer in the dick, but that has to hurt a billion times more!! lol.

    Best Debut: Love Cage, but, yeah, Devs.

    Best Piece of Booking: Romulus winning the strap.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: That Thunder guy won again? Sheesh.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

    Any Other Positives: Shaz going over TBOZ, Thunder keeping the gold, Lansdale looking strong, Cage debuting, Divine getting a feud he desevres..Good stuff all around. Oh, and, thank fuck, a fed with a strong tag division.

    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.

    Overall Show Grade: A. Show of the year to this point.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  4. #34654
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: Who are you? Mr. So fine? You are a joke. First off, Streamer? Open your fucking eyes, the name is STREM....STREM!!!!! and before you even came here I already blew through have of a talented roster. The men I faced are more talented than you. Just because you are a mouthy bastard on the mic doesn't mean shit. I can do that, better than you actually, but after I talk, I step into my kingdom and destroy everything. You think you are great because you defeated Bloodstone? He is great but I had my wins with Bloodstone long time ago. The next time you wanna interrupt someone, it would be wise not to do that against someone like the king
    Divine: hold on there chuckles...divine isnt a joke...divine is known to crack jokes...but divine isnt a joke. Now, Merts, divine has seen you on the mic. Its like watching a fat guy who cant see his penis. Ocassionally he hits gold and finds what he wants, but 9 times out of 10 it just sucks to be him. Divine doesnt THINK he is great because he beat Waterstone, Divine knows he is great. Again, going back to this reference of being the king. If you are the king, who is your queen? Tommy thunder? Antonyo Angelina? Hmm? You are no king, you are merely a chump who has something he doesnt deserve
     

  5. #34655
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cool man, just keen to get just one good in depth review if possible, and those don't come much better than from the bear!
    Haha you make it sound like my reviews are great or something haha
     

  6. #34656
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    Haha you make it sound like my reviews are great or something haha
    OOC:Yes! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hold on there chuckles...divine isnt a joke...divine is known to crack jokes...but divine isnt a joke. Now, Merts, divine has seen you on the mic. Its like watching a fat guy who cant see his penis. Ocassionally he hits gold and finds what he wants, but 9 times out of 10 it just sucks to be him. Divine doesnt THINK he is great because he beat Waterstone, Divine knows he is great. Again, going back to this reference of being the king. If you are the king, who is your queen? Tommy thunder? Antonyo Angelina? Hmm? You are no king, you are merely a chump who has something he doesnt deserve
    Strem: You know why I am called the king? It is not because I am royalty, I am far from it. I am a young man who grew up in a small town in PA, I was and still are a gifted athlete and I rule over everything I do. That is why I am the King. And I may not always be the hottest on this Mic, but I always deliver and I usually back my words up with my fists. So you don't like what I say? Then I am sorry. I am sorry you deny the truth, that I am the best there is here. I have everyone below me looking up at the soles of my Nike's. Again, you do not want to do this with the King Jester, you're gonna get hurt.....OH and that joke about me having a queen? That was good yes. Sadly I do not have a queen here, but if you keep running your mouth like you are I will go ahead and make you my bitch....Have a pleasant day Christopher

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  7. #34657
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,076
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Best Match: Tough one here. Can I call a three way tie between the last three matches on the card? Sure I can.

    Best Promo: T. D. A. 'nuff said.

    Best line of commentary: Bodom: See what I told you? Jesus, I've punched many a lawyer in the dick, but that has to hurt a billion times more!! lol.

    Best Debut: Love Cage, but, yeah, Devs.

    Best Piece of Booking: Romulus winning the strap.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: That Thunder guy won again? Sheesh.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

    Any Other Positives: Shaz going over TBOZ, Thunder keeping the gold, Lansdale looking strong, Cage debuting, Divine getting a feud he desevres..Good stuff all around. Oh, and, thank fuck, a fed with a strong tag division.

    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.

    Overall Show Grade: A. Show of the year to this point.
    Regarding the first bolded: You're getting buried

    Regarding the second: That means a hell of a lot. Thank you man.

    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haha you make it sound like my reviews are great or something haha
    Well, they make do

    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #34658
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Thank you kindly.

    I look forward to being the KANG 'round here

    <-- Points to Avvy

    xD
    Congrats man i always liked your matches




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #34659
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    OOC:Yes! lol


    Strem: You know why I am called the king? It is not because I am royalty, I am far from it. I am a young man who grew up in a small town in PA, I was and still are a gifted athlete and I rule over everything I do. That is why I am the King. And I may not always be the hottest on this Mic, but I always deliver and I usually back my words up with my fists. So you don't like what I say? Then I am sorry. I am sorry you deny the truth, that I am the best there is here. I have everyone below me looking up at the soles of my Nike's. Again, you do not want to do this with the King Jester, you're gonna get hurt.....OH and that joke about me having a queen? That was good yes. Sadly I do not have a queen here, but if you keep running your mouth like you are I will go ahead and make you my bitch....Have a pleasant day Christopher
    Divine: being a track star bully doesnt make you a king, chumpette. All that does is make you the star of those commercials that say "stop bullying" big accomplishment there. The only thing you deliver, is the boredom to thursday nights. Woah...wait..first you are a king, now you are a jester? Well shoot, where is your little three sided hat? Tell a joke for divine....oh wait..you talking about your title reign is the joke. Ah hahahaha. That is a good one. You say you are the best, and yet....
    *divine looks around*

    Divine: are you holding either of the two most important titles in ewncw? Nope. Those belong to ronaldo romulus and tommy thunder. Hmm...divine guesses that makes them the best, huh? Go ahead chumpette, throw your next best line at divine..cause divine can do this all night
     

  10. #34660
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: being a track star bully doesnt make you a king, chumpette. All that does is make you the star of those commercials that say "stop bullying" big accomplishment there. The only thing you deliver, is the boredom to thursday nights. Woah...wait..first you are a king, now you are a jester? Well shoot, where is your little three sided hat? Tell a joke for divine....oh wait..you talking about your title reign is the joke. Ah hahahaha. That is a good one. You say you are the best, and yet....
    *divine looks around*

    Divine: are you holding either of the two most important titles in ewncw? Nope. Those belong to ronaldo romulus and tommy thunder. Hmm...divine guesses that makes them the best, huh? Go ahead chumpette, throw your next best line at divine..cause divine can do this all night
    Strem: With pleasure, you wanna act like I am not the best because I do not hold a heavyweight title? Well, look at my record, I have defeated Tommy before and Ronaldo just won his title and has not prove to me anything. A title in anyone elses hands is meaningless, but in my hands, it is the most prized possession. Your title on the other hand is....wait! where is your title? Oh that is right you don't have a title, so I suggest you just sit back and pipe the fuck down. You are a pathetic worm that thinks he can walk into this company and own everything because he did well in smaller businesses. I hate guys like you, you make me sick. No respect for vets or anyone. Soon respect will be beaten into you.

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.