Blog Entries
    I know I'm C&P'ing this onto every conceivable place but I figured you guys wanted to see it.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you my baby boy Gabriel Leonard

Gabriel2.jpg

I have no idea how to make the image bigger lol. But here's my little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I know I'm C&P'ing this onto every conceivable place but I figured you guys wanted to see it.

Gabriel2.jpg

Congrats my Man, No better feeling in the world than holding your child, cherish bruther cos they soon learn how to fuck us parents over lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: Finally got around to reading the entire show and boy oh boy, did the ending nearly give me a heart attack. Can't believe that I've gotten this far with Romulus. I never thought I'd get this far with him but looks like it finally happened. :') Thank you everyone for your support and for believing in me.

Romulus:......*Romulus goes to open his mouth but instead of saying something, he just cackles to himself*
    No worries man, you deserve it!

See guys, this man right here is a perfect example of how to make it in the business. He's put in the time, he's been a constant here, he's been consistent with promos (both in quality and in time-keeping) and has always been a constant presence in this thread both OOC and IC. THAT is how to make it here.
    Take notes from this man people!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    When can we expect some promo assignments?
    We're just taking it easy for a day or 2, just sorting out where some new guys (of which there are a few) will fit in, sorting out and planning out which matches/feuds we're going to go with for the next ppv, and some other minor bits and pieces.
    Once that's done, we'll start working on the next set of shows and promo assignments will be going out soon. You should have something by the end of the new week at the latest I'd say.

Gabriel2.jpg

Congrats man! I wish you and your family the best!

I'll be making an announcement later tonight on a few things regarding what's happening in the next few weeks leading to the next ppv soon, so look out for that!
    In the mean time, if you haven't already, please give us some feedback on the ppv, or of course, let's get some post BfC IC chatter going (ironically, just as K2 has started doing!)!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Gabriel2.jpg

Gabriel? NO!! HE SHALL BE CALLED POOT JUNIOR!

But for real though poot Congrats

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Bull: So, where all the haters who said I was talking out of my ass? That's right, they went into isolation cause they've seen I can back up my talk. Hence the reason why I'm UNDEFEATED!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Romulus: How did Thomas Thunder always do it? Aaaaah, yes. Now the memory recollects. *walks in the room, holds up the World Heavyweight Championship and smirks condescendingly*

Best Match:For me it was a tie between the punjabi prison match and the Romulus vs. K-Jammin match

Best Promo:TDA's return promo

Best line of commentary: Bodom: See what I told you? Jesus, I've punched many a lawyer in the dick, but that has to hurt a billion times more!!

Best Debut: Malcolm Cage

Best Piece of Booking:The entire thing! But I did like Shaz getting the win over a legend such as TBOZ. Shaz is certainly becoming one of the best

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: They were all good.

Any Other Positives: Congrats to K2!!

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nothing that I can think of.

Overall Show Grade: A, great show!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

*DJ is showing walking back to is locker room after his victory, he opens the door...*

Rosita: Congratulations baby!!! *Rosita runs, hugs and kisses him*

DJ: Thanks baby, it was a tough match but I still pulled out the win!

Rosita: Damn right baby, you looked great out there! What are you going to do now?

DJ: That's right! *DJ turns to the camera* What's up Andy, congrats on your win tonight but I just want you to know that this nigga will be coming for you *holds up his briefcase* and as long as I got this, I am always on your radar!

Rosita: Yea! Now come on babe, let me give you a massage, I know you need it.

DJ: *smiles* See, this is why I love you! *Cameras fade to black as DJ walks in his locker room and closes the door behind him*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Gabriel2.jpg

AWWLAWD THEY GAVE POOT A BABY!

Congrats, bro.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

IC: 10 and a half....10 and a half hard long months. I have made my impact numerous times and I have shut the nay sayers up. I have been here EWNCW. I have been here putting the work in and beating the weak. Yet you don't care do you? No you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be fucking cheering Istvan Getzsky still. You all truly make me sick. I hate everyone here and everyone who watches. You do not seem to appreciate greatness in front of you. I bring truth to your pathetic lives and all you do is shun me. You act like nothing happened and move on. That is what Istvan did, act like the first lost was nothing and came back wanting more. And although I am a humble champion, I still become furious about having to have the same person challenge me over and over again. Istvan, I hope you hear me and off in Pollock LA LA land. You days of challenging me are over. You are on the bottom step and will stay there. So look down, bow your head, and ALLLLLLLL HAILLLLLLLL YOUR KING!!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013