Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I said it in the pre-match interview, didn't I? All I needed to pick up the win was for Carlin or Seraphim to take their eye off the ball for a split second. Seraphim did.

OOC: Great PPV, guys! I, like EHC, need to go back and give it a proper readthrough over the weekend but what I read was fantastic.
    OOC: I really liked writing that triple threat!

Seraphim: Eyes off the ball. Wanted to put Carlin down. I should have paid more attention to Jman, the third wheel. That was my mistake, one I won't make after I finally rid myself of Carlin.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Andy Cannon: Mike Hawk, like so many times before I told you what I was gonna do & then I did it! You've got a lot of mouth "Mayhem" but it doesn't seem like there's much ass to back it up with. Not only did I retain my title but I pinned you 1, 2, 3 in the middle of the ring. Remember how you told me I'd lose my relevance? Seems to me that didn't really work out for ya did it? Say all you want about me but I'm still the Inferno Ignition Champion. If anything I've just proven why I'm Mr. Relevant!

OOC: Great show from what I've read so far!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Favorite Moment: On a personal level, Hot Wasabi winning on their EWNCW PPV debut- as well as Kyo beating Van. As for the entire roster, Ronaldo Romulus winning is a fantastic thing to see, K2Jelly deserves it. And for TDA to be here too!
    Best Match: This was difficult, some great matches, All 3 main events deserves shoutouts, as does the Kyo-Van match, the Wells-Dimension match, the Punjabi Prison and the Mixed Emotions-Sexual Alpha Males, but my favourite has to be Jman-Carlin-Seraphim
    Best Promo: TDA. He stole the show. Although Cage's promo was a close second.
    Best line of commentary: Not so much a single line but I really enjoy Bodom here. He gives off the funny stuff but also gives incite into the match itself and moves. He's a great addition.
    Best Piece of Booking: Romulus' title win, Jman winning, The Blue Flash winning too- that was good to see.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: TDA without a doubt.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing I could see.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Again, nothing I could see.
    Any Other Positives: Divine-TDA will be amazing!
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nothing of great note.
    Overall Show Grade: A. Fantastic PPV. The entire creative team can be proud.

Blog Entries
    Ooooooh, yeah, great show!

Me, as many, would like to re-read the whole show properly to give a good critique, but I have to comment that the intensity of Carlin-JMan-Sera was amazing.

OOC: Congrats to K2Jelly for that win!!! Ronaldo as champ had to happen!!

Carlin: My, Ronaldo champ? This will be worse than the Iran regime during Rushdie's fatwa.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I said it in the pre-match interview, didn't I? All I needed to pick up the win was for Carlin or Seraphim to take their eye off the ball for a split second. Seraphim did.

OOC: Great PPV, guys! I, like EHC, need to go back and give it a proper readthrough over the weekend but what I read was fantastic.
    Sorry for not including your interview man. The reason it wasn't used was that I didn't get any other of the interviews back. I did send out at least 2 other interview assignments, but never got them back. So I thought it would be weird just having one interview on it's own!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback thus far, I hope we get some more feedback forms in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sorry for not including your interview man. The reason it wasn't used was that I didn't get any other of the interviews back. I did send out at least 2 other interview assignments, but never got them back. So I thought it would be weird just having one interview on it's own!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback thus far, I hope we get some more feedback forms in.
    Yes, send them in! Praise your almighty Lords and Masters! Especially since we put a lot of work into this PPV.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Ppv was awesome. Ill give feedback when on a computer

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Let's play a game(Optional, will have no effect on your push, unlike the reviews and promo's coming in on time)

As you all know, Grind, SEZ, King, Rilla, Shaz, Vand and Eddie, wrote matches for BFC.

But can you guess who wrote.... what? (tommy probably knows the right answer to all of them, because he got them all!)

So guess! Guess damn you!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Favorite moment: Two of them for me. Mixed Emotions winning and seeing ONE OK ROCK sing Kyo's theme haha loved those.

Best match: Tie between the triple threat match and the Romulus win. This sets up a fantastic match up to be between Jman and K2Jelly so you know you can't miss that at our next PPV.

Best promo: TDA. Killed it.

Best line of commentary: I have a thought on commentary, I'll express to my fellow creative later on. Really though each commentary team worked well and there's really no line that jumped out more than any other.

Best piece of booking: Romulus winning the gold. Well deserved.

Best debut *when applicable*: Both the Cage and TDA debuts were fantastic.

Any piece of booking you didn't like: Nope.

Any matches and/or promos that could've been improved: Nope.

Any other positives: Too many to mention.

Any other constructive criticism: Nope

Overall show grade: A
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Favorite moment: Call me nuts but, Lansdale's beatdown, felt a lot of passion coming out of it.

Best match: Thunder/Krysys, fireworks when those two wrestle

Best promo: TDA great on promos as always

Best line of commentary: Daniels calling angelo Minecraft Angelo!

Best piece of booking: Romulus winning the gold. The wordly man gets the big one.

Best debut *when applicable*: Cage made a wrestling debut but TDA's promo was good, both debuts were all around great

Any piece of booking you didn't like: there was no ending to the Istvan/Strem match, just wanted to point it out more than say I didn't like it

Any matches and/or promos that could've been improved: All good here

Any other positives: Great work from all creative, and EHC hate to see you go man, god speed

Any other constructive criticism: nope

Overall show grade: A

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013