1. #34191
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,794
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Cannon, I know I have been focused on Rose, but make no mistake that you are holding something that belongs to me. So whether I have to pin you or Rose at Bred for Combat, I will not lose any sleep because I hate both of your guys.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #34192
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Cannon, I know I have been focused on Rose, but make no mistake that you are holding something that belongs to me. So whether I have to pin you or Rose at Bred for Combat, I will not lose any sleep because I hate both of your guys.


    OOC:This really made me LOL.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #34193
    Jameson: I can't wait to be finished with Mr. Ferrell so I can move on to some better competition. Looking forward to carrying the match like always.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #34194
    Tommy, I'm waiting on a few PMs and then I'll send you my stuff.

    If I don't get'em, I'll just rig something up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  5. #34195
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Assignments are done

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  6. #34196
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,617
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Tommy, I'm waiting on a few PMs and then I'll send you my stuff.

    If I don't get'em, I'll just rig something up.
    Sound man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Assignments are done
    Excellent! I'm also nearly done on my side of things for Inferno, so the show's looking fine for tonight!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #34197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sound man!



    Excellent! I'm also nearly done on my side of things for Inferno, so the show's looking fine for tonight!
    A great i have high expectations for this show




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #34198
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Divine: Well, it looks like the B show is holding up our road to the PPV. Good thing Divine was put on Rage, because frankly, if Divine had to be around all of the second grade wrestlers on the second grade show...Divine would probably hate his job.
     

  9. #34199
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Well, it looks like the B show is holding up our road to the PPV. Good thing Divine was put on Rage, because frankly, if Divine had to be around all of the second grade wrestlers on the second grade show...Divine would probably hate his job.
    Jameson: I would probably agree with your statement if I wasn't a member of the Inferno roster. That alone makes Inferno ten times better than whatever show your undeserving ego wrestles on.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  10. #34200
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: I would probably agree with your statement if I wasn't a member of the Inferno roster. That alone makes Inferno ten times better than whatever show your undeserving ego wrestles on.
    Divine: did Divine ask for Captain Irrelevants opinion? Nope. Speaking of you jamie, divine doesnt know much about you. Hell, divine watches inferno and still, you dont come to mind. Maybe that is because you are about as relevant as the 90s
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.