Page 3413 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24132913331333633403341134123413341434153423346335133913 ... LastLast
Results 34,121 to 34,130 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Oh yes! Many a time! And he's also claimed to make it bloody and sweaty with his intense juices as they're flowing.
    Or at least that's what I understood him saying.....
    Kyojin: Well that's just disturbing. He's supposed to be unbeatable but I actually can't remember a single name that he's actually beaten- all of them have been nobodies.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Well that's just disturbing. He's supposed to be unbeatable but I actually can't remember a single name that he's actually beaten- all of them have been nobodies.
    Angelo: Jobber 1 and Jobber 2?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Kyojin: Ano Doom shouting his mouth off? Well, this just seems like a normal day in EWNCW. I'm sure he'll say he's a Demon Cyborg for the ninety THOUSANDTH time. We got bored of him a long time ago.
    Ano Doom:I don't give a shit about you or the masses trying to talk me down all at once,Its only right because none of you could take me in that ring alone. I'm not here for your entertainment. I don't think anyone is here to keep anyone entertained.

OOC:Seriously,Why is it always everyone against Ano Doom?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: He reminds me of bread. Plain brown bread.
    Divine: Why does it have to be brown bread? Why couldn't it be red bread hmm? Seems kind of racists to Divine. Next thing you'll be saying Barney has to always be purple, Michael Jackson was never black, and white men can play basketball. Divine will be keeping an eye on you chumpette

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I don't give a shit about you or the masses trying to talk me down all at once,Its only right because none of you could take me in that ring alone. I'm not here for your entertainment. I don't think anyone is here to keep anyone entertained.

OOC: Cause he sucks.

Not really.

Take it as a pos

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Take it as a pos
    I do,Honestly. I know you all are just trying to help give me the most IC as possible.

Kyojin: How many times do you have to say that people won't face you when you're the one fighting jobbers week in, week out?

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: Birthstone? How creative! No, I am not shaking in my boots at facing the fairly average one. I am looking forward to beating your cocky ass all over the arena.
    Divine: Ha! Fairly average one. Looks like the hard ass has a joke up his sleeve. You better hope you have secret plans to kick Divine's ass up the other sleeve, because as far as Divine is concerned, Divine is going take you to school boy!

Kyojin: How many times do you have to say that people won't face you when you're the one fighting jobbers week in, week out?
    Ano Doom:I did NOT say that. At all. Newsflash True Wrestling,I don't pick the opponents,So why are you asking me this? Its funny the ones on Rage always talk the loudest knowing theyre safe from me. Fuckin Punk.