1. #34091
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You have something to say? The man who gets title shot after shot despite losing every single damn time? You're worse than Ryan Wells with all these chances. You're simply pathetic. And don't say,"Oh at least I get title shots unlike a nobody like you." Im getting quite sick of that line of thinking. The hell with all of you bastards who don't wanna take my word for it. Watch me week in and week in out and you'll see,sooner than later.

    Btw,I'm only gonna need ONE title shot. Might not be tomorrow,might not next week,or next month...But sooner or later itll happen...And none of you will ever make the great mistake of underestimating me again.
    Krysys: Seriously? I am a former EWNCW Champion, I have defeated Thunder before, and have only had two matches prior to my match at Bred For Combat. Guess what? I earned my shot you arrogant, Hulk Hogan, No Selling, Abel Wannabe Ass! You got a problem with me? Fine, meet me in the ring and we will see if Cyborg's breath when I hit you with One Last Breath! As I have said before, I never cheer, for Tommy, but I sure as hell am when it comes to you!
    Profile Retired

  2. #34092
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,914
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Seriously? I am a former EWNCW Champion, I have defeated Thunder before, and have only had two matches prior to my match at Bred For Combat. Guess what? I earned my shot you arrogant, Hulk Hogan, No Selling, Abel Wannabe Ass! You got a problem with me? Fine, meet me in the ring and we will see if Cyborg's breath when I hit you with One Last Breath! As I have said before, I never cheer, for Tommy, but I sure as hell am when it comes to you!
    OOC: Nice reference to Abel.

    State of Inferno: Mah boy Tomasso Thunder (Tomasso is italian, not Spanish, LOL) is coming back at me with a final thing he has to send me, King still has a match to write, and Grind has to take care of half a segment, a match, and the overall review of the show. Hope tomorrow everything is ready.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #34093
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Seriously? I am a former EWNCW Champion, I have defeated Thunder before, and have only had two matches prior to my match at Bred For Combat. Guess what? I earned my shot you arrogant, Hulk Hogan, No Selling, Abel Wannabe Ass! You got a problem with me? Fine, meet me in the ring and we will see if Cyborg's breath when I hit you with One Last Breath! As I have said before, I never cheer, for Tommy, but I sure as hell am when it comes to you!
    Ano Doom:Yes former...You LOST the belt...Who cares how many times you hold it,once you lose it,Your time in the sun is over. You're only as good as your last match,And this is your third shot at the champion...You've lost the last two in a row against him. I'm not impressed at all with you,You little,man that used to think he was something because he doesn't drink or use drugs...Neither do I. So what. I don't wanna BE Able...I wanna BEAT the shit out of him just like everyone else I see around here. I never really gave more of a shit about you at all before,so I wouldn't say a problem with you. You just got into the wrong business when no one was talking to you. That'll be your demise. You go for One Last Breath I'll knock you out.So sure,Ill be in the ring any time you want me to be. Make it three men I'm facing this Inferno for all I care. And why are you yelling at me?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #34094
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Yes former...You LOST the belt...Who cares how many times you hold it,once you lose it,Your time in the sun is over. You're only as good as your last match,And this is your third shot at the champion...You've lost the last two in a row against him. I'm not impressed at all with you,You little,man that used to think he was something because he doesn't drink or use drugs...Neither do I. So what. I don't wanna BE Able...I wanna BEAT the shit out of him just like everyone else I see around here. I never really gave more of a shit about you at all before,so I wouldn't say a problem with you. You just got into the wrong business when no one was talking to you. That'll be your demise. You go for One Last Breath I'll knock you out.So sure,Ill be in the ring any time you want me to be. Make it three men I'm facing this Inferno for all I care. And why are you yelling at me?
    Bloodstone: *scratches head* What makes you think you have a claim to a title? Also if you are a cyborg does that mean I can use an emp to shut you down?

  5. #34095
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: *scratches head* What makes you think you have a claim to a title? Also if you are a cyborg does that mean I can use an emp to shut you down?
    Ano Doom:Hey midget,I'll have one when I continue to run over everything in my way. No wise guy,but I can use one right hand to shut you down.

    OOC:I really dont know what an emp is,lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #34096
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Yes former...You LOST the belt...Who cares how many times you hold it,once you lose it,Your time in the sun is over. You're only as good as your last match,And this is your third shot at the champion...You've lost the last two in a row against him. I'm not impressed at all with you,You little,man that used to think he was something because he doesn't drink or use drugs...Neither do I. So what. I don't wanna BE Able...I wanna BEAT the shit out of him just like everyone else I see around here. I never really gave more of a shit about you at all before,so I wouldn't say a problem with you. You just got into the wrong business when no one was talking to you. That'll be your demise. You go for One Last Breath I'll knock you out.So sure,Ill be in the ring any time you want me to be. Make it three men I'm facing this Inferno for all I care. And why are you yelling at me?
    Krysys: Why am I yelling? Because, nothing else seems to get through the thick layer of idiot in you skull! What actually qualifies you to have a title match? What in the hell have you done? Who have you beat? As for the Abel reference, you are a blatant wannabe. You saw how successful Abel was in Shadows of Madness/Nightmare Madness and thought "Hey, maybe if I tweak it a bit, I can use the same gimmick!" And do you want to know why this is all true? Because I never lie.
    Profile Retired

  7. #34097
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: *scratches head* What makes you think you have a claim to a title? Also if you are a cyborg does that mean I can use an emp to shut you down?
    Divine: Wo wo wo! If it isn't the dumb and the silent! Divine thought you fell off the face of the earth Birthstone. What, starting to shake in your boots at the thought of facing Divine at Bred for Combat. Don't worry, it happens to alot of people
     

  8. #34098
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Hey midget,I'll have one when I continue to run over everything in my way. No wise guy,but I can use one right hand to shut you down.

    OOC:I really dont know what an emp is,lol.
    Electro Magnetic Pulse
    not sure if powerful ones exist in real life
    i think police in certain places use them to shut cars down in high speed chases
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  9. #34099
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Romulus: No amount of vacous capacity could serve as ample enough space to construct a facepalm monument large enough to accurately disparage the composite general stupidity that stands before me in the form of all of this asinine exchange.


  10. #34100
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Why am I yelling? Because, nothing else seems to get through the thick layer of idiot in you skull! What actually qualifies you to have a title match? What in the hell have you done? Who have you beat? As for the Abel reference, you are a blatant wannabe. You saw how successful Abel was in Shadows of Madness/Nightmare Madness and thought "Hey, maybe if I tweak it a bit, I can use the same gimmick!" And do you want to know why this is all true? Because I never lie.
    Ano Doom:Running over everything I ever see is what WILL give me a shot at a title. What I have done doesn't matter. Its what I will do. I've beaten everyone who came near me and it wont end anytime soon. No,I don't a fuck for that ,more arrogance than brains fool who thought he was tougher than hot steel,than got hurt like a kid on an hot oven.

    OOC:Never read Shadows of Madness at all anyways Seriously.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.