All right so I'm almost done but I'll start posting the show just get some of what I have done out there for your viewing pleasure.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I've got to stop for a bit since my internet connection has slowed down and made it difficult to continue posting for the time being. It should pick up speed in a bit so I'll continue then if not it will definitely be up tomorrow. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy what's been posted so far though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I've got to stop for a bit since my internet connection has slowed down and made it difficult to continue posting for the time being. It should pick up speed in a bit so I'll continue then if not it will definitely be up tomorrow. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy what's been posted so far though
    if it gets real bad, email me the show and I will post it, same username, @GMail

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    if it gets real bad, email me the show and I will post it, same username, @GMail
    Great show so far and I must say it's a pleasure to have our teams join forces tonight
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Great show so far and I must say it's a pleasure to have our teams join forces tonight
    indeed, and a nice break from the constant e-fed rivalry that has marked our 2012

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It's fine or rather it should be fine in about an hour or so lol. Just gotta be on the lookout. I'm on my phone right now to give the laptop a rest see if it will work faster soon but I'll keep it in mind just in case I get too tired to post it or the internet doesn't pick up soon.

Posted some more of the show but my internet has slowed again, all that's left is the main event and what follows so I'll post that soon as I wake up later today. For now, hope you;ve enjoyed what you've read thus far and good night.

Blog Entries
    Brutality is partially up as you see, so go have a read of that! It'll be completed later on, and we'll be looking for feedback as always

Didn't hear from Grind yesterday, I'm sure he's busy with stuff, but I think we have nearly everything for Inferno (I'm still waiting on one promo, but I've been told I'll get it later), so that show should be up tonight if Grind comes on.

I'm also in the process of sending out some assignments for Bred for Combat (for Rage guys). So if you get one, then please get them in ASAP please!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Brutality is partially up as you see, so go have a read of that! It'll be completed later on, and we'll be looking for feedback as always

Didn't hear from Grind yesterday, I'm sure he's busy with stuff, but I think we have nearly everything for Inferno (I'm still waiting on one promo, but I've been told I'll get it later), so that show should be up tonight if Grind comes on.

I'm also in the process of sending out some assignments for Bred for Combat (for Rage guys). So if you get one, then please get them in ASAP please!
    Think a i have a lot of stuff, but not sure if I have it all. I won't vote for Inferno being up tonight.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Think a i have a lot of stuff, but not sure if I have it all. I won't vote for Inferno being up tonight.
    Batcave sil vous plait.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!