*DJ is laying down on the sofa with Rosita watching TV*

DJ: Oh shit I forgot to call this nigga hold on Babe.

Rosita: Call who?

DJ: My cousin ......*DJ grabs his phone and calls* .........Hello....what's up nigga how's life?
    That's good and yea nigga, I had too, I had to prove those haters wrong and make my pops proud!
    My girl is good, beautiful as always aha, and nigga.....yea, I guess you can say that now.
    Nigga, how am I copying you!?
    Are you serious right now!? Just cause I also have a briefcase, ha, whatever you say man, shit your ass is copying me.
    I know that nigga, I was just checking, damn aha. Who you think is going to cash theirs in first though?
    Shit it's a bet, 5 G's aight nothin, and yea, these haters trying to get my briefcase because they mad I whooped their ass for it, that shit is cray. *Rosita laughs*
    Yea man.....hold on *Gets a text message and reads it to only find out it's from Rosita, it reads "Hurry up and get off the phone, I have a Christmas Present for you!! xoxoxo *Muah*" Shit, nigga I have to go, my baby has a early christmas "present" for me!
    Ahaha yea man, good luck at keeping your briefcase too, I talk to you later.
    Piece! *Hangs Up*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Jameson: Just finished my interview and photo shoot. Feast your eyes ladies. The interview will be displayed in this thread in a few days so all you "posers" can learn how to be a real success in this business.

Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Enough of playing around with Cannon and Rose, this Inferno, I am going to step out and show everyone why I am going to win the title at Bred for Combat.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Ano Doom:This coming Inferno,The warpath rolls on and this time,The Demon Cyborg kicks the shit out of two men,instead of only just one.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Merry Christmas EWNCW!

Kyojin: Just once, and only once, for my partner Malcolm Adonis- as a Christmas present- I shall refer to us as Hot Wasabi. So Jesting Madness, God's Grace, Black Blooded, Mixed Emotions, Free From Poison, The Force of Greatness, Mexican Nightmares, Aerial Assassins, New Assault Program- every single one of you need to listen up because I swear in one year's time, the tag team on everybody's lips will be the team of Malcolm Adonis and Kyojin...HOT....no, I can't even do it.

The sentiment remains in the statement. In one year's time, by Christmas Day 2013, everybody will be talking about how Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis changed the way we view tag team wrestling.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Merry Christmas EWNCW!

Kyojin: Just once, and only once, for my partner Malcolm Adonis- as a Christmas present- I shall refer to us as Hot Wasabi. So Jesting Madness, God's Grace, Black Blooded, Mixed Emotions, Free From Poison, The Force of Greatness, Mexican Nightmares, Aerial Assassins, New Assault Program- every single one of you need to listen up because I swear in one year's time, the tag team on everybody's lips will be the team of Malcolm Adonis and Kyojin...HOT....no, I can't even do it.

The sentiment remains in the statement. In one year's time, by Christmas Day 2013, everybody will be talking about how Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis changed the way we view tag team wrestling.
    Merry Christmas to you too Eduardo
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Merry Christmas ewncw!! Have a great day and be joyful

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Merry Christmas EWNCW!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Pride: We will not let you two defile are art and ruin all of the hard work we have done on Brutality over the past year!

*Sorrow whispers something in Pride's ear

Pride: Oh, you think everyone will be praising your achievements in a year. I could have sworn you were talking about how you are going to ruin the division me and my brother have helped over the last few months.

Sorrow: We have brought in a new era here in EWNCW. We came in and told everyone that we were bringing change and introducing the arts to the uncivilized masses. Yet all they did was laugh and assume we would be gone within the next month.

Pride: But we beat Bloodstone Empire, one of the fastest teams on the roster, we dethroned Blacklist Royalty and took the Grand Championships from those kings who thought they were entitled to our artistic talents and at Bred for Combat, we are going to defeat another team who believes they are the original Renaissance team.

Sorrow: We have brought in the New Renaissance, and we will continue to redefine Brutality, so that no undeserving team ever finds success again. If you try and interfere in our mission, then you will both be shut down.

Pride: Venimus, Vidimus, Vincemus

Sorrow: We came, we saw, we conquered.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Got a call.

Will finish my part of Rage when I get back online.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Got a call.

Will finish my part of Rage when I get back online.
    What a trooper! Thanks man!

I've also got my new laptop This will make both writing and posting shows a lot easier since my old one was working at a snails pace by the end
    Didn't expect any promos tonight, but I hope that I'll get the remaining stuff tomorrow. We can hopefully then get Rage tomorrow night
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!