Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Update:

I am currently writing my last three matches for the upcoming show. They should be in tonight.

Tomorrow, I'll likely be gone all day(Leaving early to go to Wal mart to pick up things, then might just head down to my grandparents for the day).
    Much obliged man, thanks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I was hoping I could get you guys to vote in the TWE Awards. An open voting so if you only know a little than vote on that. Much appreciated.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I was hoping I could get you guys to vote in the TWE Awards. An open voting so if you only know a little than vote on that. Much appreciated.
    Give this a look if you would guys! Support the development of the future of EWNCW!

Also, given how many promos are yet to come in, I'm going to say that it's optimistic to expect the show tomorrow night. If you're yet to do your promo, then let's get to steppin' guys.
    So barring a mass promo submission, the show will now go up on Wednesday. I say this since I'll only have limited time tomorrow to write, and the day after is f course Christmas day, and I don't expect that hardly anyone will be on here that day.
    So right now, Wednesday is the day that the show will be posted, which means, please get your promos in tomorrow at the latest. I'll be sending VM's to those who haven't got their promos in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Give this a look if you would guys! Support the development of the future of EWNCW!

Also, given how many promos are yet to come in, I'm going to say that it's optimistic to expect the show tomorrow night. If you're yet to do your promo, then let's get to steppin' guys.
    So barring a mass promo submission, the show will now go up on Wednesday. I say this since I'll only have limited time tomorrow to write, and the day after is f course Christmas day, and I don't expect that hardly anyone will be on here that day.
    So right now, Wednesday is the day that the show will be posted, which means, please get your promos in tomorrow at the latest. I'll be sending VM's to those who haven't got their promos in yet.
    I'm just going to finish some important stuff first and then do the promo.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Inferno assignments have gone out or not?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Inferno assignments have gone out or not?
    Grind and myself have just finished laying out the show, so promos should be going out soon. Of course, the show won't be out until Thursday, maybe even Friday, again, depending on when promos come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Grind and myself have just finished laying out the show, so promos should be going out soon. Of course, the show won't be out until Thursday, maybe even Friday, again, depending on when promos come back.
    Good to know

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    From the Poot family to yours. Merry Christmas to all (or Santamas for you R(ob) lol). I hope each and every one of you enjoy it to the best of your abilities.

#OneLove #SemperFi #MerryChristmas!

Happy Halneweasterweenintine day, fellas!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Ok, update on things (perhaps the last update until after Christmas).

Rage isn't going to be posted tonight. I think Rilla has almost finished his matches. He mentioned that he'd be writing his last match on Tuesday, I'm still waiting on promos, and I'm very tired form running around all day preparing for Christmas so I'll be heading to bed relatively early, and don't really have any energy to write anything tonight! So the show will, as previously mentioned, be posted on Wednesday.

Inferno has been sorted as I mentioned above last night, and promos for that either already have or will be going out tonight. Please get these back as you can.
    If possible we'd like to have Inferno posted on Friday.

Bred for Combat should go out on Sunday if all goes to plan. Any assignments for that show will go out during the week at some point.
    We'll then of course have a week off, but promo requests for the next set of shows will be going out.

So if you have any promos that you've yet to submit for Rage, please get them in tonight. I don't want anyone having to write promos and such tomorrow on Christmas day, but when I come on on Wednesday, I expect that everything will be in so that I can just write up the segments and then the show will be ready to post.
    Same for Inferno, if you can't do your promo tonight (assuming assignments go out tonight) then leave it until Wednesday, and then get to it.
    It's a fact that the feds are always on a down period from the end of December until the start of January, and that's understandable with everyone being busy, but let's get these last couple of shows shows finished and out so we can put on a great ppv for Sunday

Other than that, I hope everyone has a great Christmas! Hope tomorrow goes to plan for everyone and that you'll all have a great day!