Page 3337 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 23372837323732873327333533363337333833393347338734373837 ... LastLast
Results 33,361 to 33,370 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: You and Van had to take a cheap shot to win because you know damn well me and Kyojin would have got the win. But that is in the past. I plan on knocking you off your pedestal very soon.
    Divine: Pedestal? Does it look like Divine is sitting on something? Does it look like Divine is standing on something? Whatever crack your smoking..cracker..you better give it to someone else to get a clear mind. Divine vs Bloodstone will always end in Divine making you his bitch

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Pedestal? Does it look like Divine is sitting on something? Does it look like Divine is standing on something? Whatever crack your smoking..cracker..you better give it to someone else to get a clear mind. Divine vs Bloodstone will always end in Divine making you his bitch

Bloodstone: Make me your bitch? Ha! You think you can take me one on one? How about me and you settle this in the ring on Rage. I'll beat your ass all over the ring and show you there is nothing Divine about you except that over inflated ego of yours.

Blog Entries
    Bloodstone: Make me your bitch? Ha! You think you can take me one on one? How about me and you settle this in the ring on Rage. I'll beat your ass all over the ring and show you there is nothing Divine about you except that over inflated ego of yours.
    Divine: No...the only thing over inflated was your blow up sex doll last night Bloodstone, get that right! As for you going one on one with the Divine One....talk to management. There is a PPV coming up, called Bred for Combat. Well..Divine was bred to kick your ass! So if management will allow it, Divine would be more than happy to make an impact on his first EWNCW PPV, beating you like the forgotten red headed step child..

Divine: No...the only thing over inflated was your blow up sex doll last night Bloodstone, get that right! As for you going one on one with the Divine One....talk to management. There is a PPV coming up, called Bred for Combat. Well..Divine was bred to kick your ass! So if management will allow it, Divine would be more than happy to make an impact on his first EWNCW PPV, beating you like the forgotten red headed step child..
    Bloodstone: So you wanna take me on at Bred for Combat! Sounds good to me asswipe. In the ring, In The back, In the street, it doesn't matter where it happens The KamiKazi Warrior will beat your ass.

Blog Entries
    Bloodstone: So you wanna take me on at Bred for Combat! Sounds good to me asswipe. In the ring, In The back, In the street, it doesn't matter where it happens The KamiKazi Warrior will beat your ass.
    Divine: Good, you rooty pooty piece of garbage! Now...the chumpette and Divine just have to wait and see if the chuckleheads in charge make it official. But you know what Birthstone...if they don't....I'll be out in that ring anyways..

Divine: Good, you rooty pooty piece of garbage! Now...the chumpette and Divine just have to wait and see if the chuckleheads in charge make it official. But you know what Birthstone...if they don't....I'll be out in that ring anyways..
    Bloodstone: Rooty Pooty? Chumpette? What the hell are you, a kid from the 50's? As for the match, who says we have to have the brass' permission?

Blog Entries
    Bloodstone: Rooty Pooty? Chumpette? What the hell are you, a kid from the 50's? As for the match, who says we have to have the brass' permission?
    Divine: Get the corn out of your ears Birthstone! Divine just said even if the chuckleheads in charge don't make it official, Divine will still be out in that ring to kick your ass

While I wait for replies to my promo assignments, so I know they all got them and understood.

I'm going to start on some of my matches.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    While I wait for replies to my promo assignments, so I know they all got them and understood.

I'm going to start on some of my matches.
    Good, I owe you one and two for Brutality. And King had time for Inferno but I missed the PM.

But I fucking need to write a fucking song for my band, I was supposed to do it like 3 weeks ago. So I think that goes first.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Good, I owe you one and two for Brutality. And King had time for Inferno but I missed the PM.

But I fucking need to write a fucking song for my band, I was supposed to do it like 3 weeks ago. So I think that goes first.
    I have something to do for Brutality? o.o
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter