Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Inferno's up, chumperinos!!! (LOL)
    Divine: HEY! The word chump is Divine's catch word. Anything with chump in it, chumpette, chumperinos, chump&change, any and all of that is Divines...don't make Divine kick a bastards ass..

Blog Entries
    Inferno, I'll finish rage when I can.

Best match: Ano Doom!!!! LOL. JK. KJ vs Angelo

Best promo: Seth/ Newcomer (no spoiler) / Istvan / King

Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: Relax, Bob, you'll get a heart attack, and trust me, you ain't no Jerry Lawler.

Any additional comments: I didn't fucking know that we have 10000 characters per post available in the forum, and I was dividing promos to fit into 5000 (like PM's). Postwhore shame!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: HEY! The word chump is Divine's catch word. Anything with chump in it, chumpette, chumperinos, chump&change, any and all of that is Divines...don't make Divine kick a bastards ass..
    OOC: I just had to do it, I love the word chumperino LOL. And it was OOC!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: I just had to do it, I love the word chumperino LOL. And it was OOC!!!
    Divine: Divine doesn't care if it's IC, OOC, or ABCDEFG! Divine will go trademark the word chump, get a trade mark stamp, and every time you use any part of the word chump in a word, Divine will take that stampe and shove it up your rooty pooty skanker ass!

OOC: Haha, it's all good bro, I just like to throw people off at times by replyingg to an OOC post in character haha

for rage:

Best Match: Shaz vs. Bodom, good to see Bods in a match
    Best Promo: Seraphim/ Carlin
    Best Line of Commentary: Anything from bods and Tboz during the Shaz promo/Match
    Additional Comments: Great all around guys

For Inferno:
    Best Match: DJ Williams vs. Mike Hawk
    Best Promo: Blaine
    Line of Commentary: This guy knows his shit, boy, we're having a good one right here, hope this four make it epic
    Additional comments: Welcome to EWNCW maggils and Zap

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Divine doesn't care if it's IC, OOC, or ABCDEFG! Divine will go trademark the word chump, get a trade mark stamp, and every time you use any part of the word chump in a word, Divine will take that stampe and shove it up your rooty pooty skanker ass!

OOC: Haha, it's all good bro, I just like to throw people off at times by replyingg to an OOC post in character haha
    And this is gold, fellas.

And forgot to mention that Hanz Gruber yipee kay yay IC reference. Classic!

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Oh, I should mention that Shaz is away for a while since his laptop's given up on him again, so he's only got access here via his ipod. So in the mean time Rilla (or Banks as he is nowadays lol) is the 2nd writer for Rage (as opposed to or utility man). so if you get a rage promo request from him, don't be thrown off by it, it's just that Shaz isn't available to write for the time being!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

For Rage
    Best Match: Shaz vs. Bodom
    Best Promo: Seraphim/Carlin
    Best Line of Commentary: Everything TBOZ said
    Additional Comments: Definitely worth the wait!

For Inferno:
    Best Match: Thunder/McCoy VS Krysys/Lansdale
    Best Promo: Blaine, loved the use of latin.
    Line of Commentary: Kingmaker: Relax, Bob, you'll get a heart attack, and trust me, you ain't no Jerry Lawler.
    Additional comments: Welcome maggils and Zap

Krysys: Look at that! My team won and it was I who pinned you Thunder! And before you get on your high horse and say "Oh, well uhh you cheated derrr...." Of course I did! I took advantage of the situation, like I said the best in the business take each and every advantage, and there is nobody better than me!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oh, I should mention that Shaz is away for a while since his laptop's given up on him again, so he's only got access here via his ipod. So in the mean time Rilla (or Banks as he is nowadays lol) is the 2nd writer for Rage (as opposed to or utility man). so if you get a rage promo request from him, don't be thrown off by it, it's just that Shaz isn't available to write for the time being!

suckage, but at least good to have a plan.

Mr. Blood: Free From Poison, would you look at that, we get in the ring together, and guess who ends up on top. Lets face facts boys, the only chance you bumbling fucking morons have of avoiding giving those belts up to us, is if you lose them before then, which given your streak, could actually happen. Of course, then we would just have to beat the holy hell out of you anyway for being such useless, pointless, worthless, pieces of shit.

Mr. Black: Fucking Chumps.

Mr. Blood: See boys, either way, your time as champs, that is a fading thing. The Dominant Predators have arrived, and you? You boys ain't nothing but prey.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

This for Rage

Best match: Shaz vs Bodom (i'm officially a Bodom mark) and Rolando vs Jman
    Best promo: K Jammin the guy is a fucking dick(the bathroom segment was awesome)
    Best line of commentary: Well Eden, if you're watching, I'm always here each and every week, and I'm all yours!!(Bodom getting dirty)
    Any additional comments: It would have be nice to see K Jammin coming out attacking Rolando after the match standing tall with his belt

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....