Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    You know you're having a good time in life when you wake up with a hangover at 2pm on your bedroom floor with your head laying in your half eaten kebab. Only Rage can make my life any better right now!
    Fixed for accuracy
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Fixed for accuracy
    Mate I've just spent 5 minutes trying to wash dried ketchup off my face! Life is not good haha! Last night was, but this afternoon sucks -.-
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Mate I've just spent 5 minutes trying to wash dried ketchup off my face! Life is not good haha! Last night was, but this afternoon sucks -.-
    If you've still got a massive hangover at this time of day then you must have had a BIG night last night lol!
    But I guess it's all part of the deal you make when you go for a night out. Fun time tonight, pay the price for it tomorrow!
    I hope to invoke the get out clause in the deal I make when I go out tonight though! No hangover for me

We didn't even go out til about half 3 haha I had some people over at mine and we drank all of our drink so we just decided to go to this club a few minutes away, as it's open til 6am, so we only had like 2 hours of partying haha I feel like death.

I hope you get a hangover, muhahahaha

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    We didn't even go out til about half 3 haha I had some people over at mine and we drank all of our drink so we just decided to go to this club a few minutes away, as it's open til 6am, so we only had like 2 hours of partying haha I feel like death.

I hope you get a hangover, muhahahaha
    Damn I wish there was a club round here that was open that late/early!! What uni do you go to again?
    Well, at least you have food waiting for you when you woke up! Stick that kebab in the microwave and it's good to go!

Not likely, but we'll see

Damn I wish there was a club round here that was open that late/early!! What uni do you go to again?
    Well, at least you have food waiting for you when you woke up! Stick that kebab in the microwave and it's good to go!

Not likely, but we'll see
    Southampton Solent! In the middle of making my first short film and the editing is driving me crazy!

and I had left over dominos pizza for breakfast/lunch #UniLife

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Southampton Solent! In the middle of making my first short film and the editing is driving me crazy!

and I had left over dominos pizza for breakfast/lunch #UniLife
    Sounds awesome man!

Ahhh leftover dominos, that's a classic! A very tasty classic (even though any food is tasty when you're hungover )
    Still living it up large! I'm so glad that I'm sill a student :')

Sounds awesome man!

Ahhh leftover dominos, that's a classic! A very tasty classic (even though any food is tasty when you're hungover )
    Still living it up large! I'm so glad that I'm sill a student :')
    and to think I thought people were exaggerating when they explained what Uni life was like to me!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    and to think I thought people were exaggerating when they explained what Uni life was like to me!
    Haha!! Yeah! I get 16-18 year olds that are in college with me now asking me if uni really is what they say; "partying, getting stoned, more partying, sleeping all day, junk food, a lecture here and there, more partying, getting stoned again, sleeping, crazy unplanned trips, partying etc" and I'm like, "Iup, it is EXACTLY like that. No exaggerating!"

Haha!! Yeah! I get 16-18 year olds that are in college with me now asking me if uni really is what they say; "partying, getting stoned, more partying, sleeping all day, junk food, a lecture here and there, more partying, getting stoned again, sleeping, crazy unplanned trips, partying etc" and I'm like, "Iup, it is EXACTLY like that. No exaggerating!"
    Not to mention a large percentage of girls who think it's compulsory to sleep in someone else's bed every time they go out !

One of my Uni mates has just got himself a girlfriend when we're heading to a strip club tomorrow, and I'm like WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim