*Abel is seen walking around in the boiler room of the arena*

Abel: Shhhh! Silence Children, I am trying to think... Yes, it is very disappointing that yet another week in EWNCW has passed and still I am forced to watch from the sidelines. This is unacceptable! I will not tolerate this, The Children will not tolerate this! The Mad One demands satisfaction, The Children demand to see The Mad One obliterate the EWNCW Roster! It will happen soon, holding me back is only putting off the inevitable..
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Oh, he is indeed very pissed. Pissed at the mystery guy and pissed at King Strem for stealing his name XP
    ? Whaaaaaaa?

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I have to admit, I do have a cute ass!
    Many have tried to 'break me' as you say Krystian, but the truth is, none have succeeded. And you will fall just like you did last time you tried. Just like Gillz tried, just like Ronaldo tried. I'm tired of you whining and complaining. I'm tired of your pathetic efforts to try and stay relevant. You've had your time, you've had your chance. Hell, I gave you the chance to make EWNCW a better place, but you took that chance and stuffed it up your ass. You threw everything you had into the faces of the fans like the ungrateful son of a bitch you are. You couldn't be the face of this brand and this company, you couldn't be the man to represent the people. You were only ever concerned with representing yourself, and for that I will personally make sure that you NEVER win the EWNCW Championship again while I can still do something about it.
    Krysys: Yes, I did throw it back in the faces of the fans and back in your face! You handed me the title like I was a poor man who needed a damn hand out! I never wanted to be the man to represent the people, I wanted to be me, Krystian Krysys! But it was never good enough, I was never good enough, so I said screw it, and I started to do things for myself and low and behold I started getting things done, including beating you! You say I bitch and complain to stay relevant? No, I speak my mind, I could care less if I am relevant to these people.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    ? Whaaaaaaa?
    The Unholy King. Blaine debuted as The Unholy Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    The Unholy King. Blaine debuted as The Unholy Savior
    now see I did not know that, I was gonna use the ungodly king but it doesn't sound right

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    now see I did not know that, I was gonna use the ungodly king but it doesn't sound right
    It's all good. Just something to IC about

Blog Entries
    OOC to Vegas: EWNCW creative guara-damn-tees Blaine is gonna find soon who he is facing. Muahahaha (evil laughter)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    No one's in for Grind's contest?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    With Inferno done, let's see some IC work done from some others here too.

Again, welcome back to TDA and Torphy with Johnny Rose and Arthur Lansdale, welcome to HolyJose (again lol) with Michael Archangel!

BTW, there is a creative position open at EWNCW to write for a special project. Ideally, you need to have experience in the creative department to do it, and you're more than welcome to share the job with more than one guy if you want. If anyone's interested, PM me
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Inferno schedule ready. I head to bed, so PM's will be out tomorrow. And I intend to be back on track, so send them in so we can have a proper THURSDAY Night Inferno.

And participate in my contest!!!

Also check TWE!!