Blog Entries
    Promo is in, and it is sweet!

Mr. Blood: Free From Poison? You know something, I never have met a person who was worth a damn who didn't drink. I mean, not heavy but for fucks sake, how do you know a man who won't sit down and have a beer with you? Boys, you got something we want, those belts. See, we gotta start here somewhere and those pretty little pieces of gold mean more money, and more opportunity and as even you morons have to know, we are all about seizing opportunity, hell just look at what we did over in JBW...

Mr. Black: We always get what we want in the end.

Mr. Blood: And there ain't a damn thing on God's Green earth that any of you pansy-ass, whiny little nameless fucks can do to stop us. We are the Dominant Predators of this industry. Do you really think you have a chance against us when we actually get you in the ring? Even if you get to bring all three of you to the fight just to try to somehow even the odds we will fucking crush you.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I've contacted Shaz, but there's no sign of him, so it's looking unlikely that we'll get Rage sorted tonight -_-
    If he doesn't show up then I might just go ahead and sort the show myself (something I don't like doing since it's meant to be a team effort, not just one person taking control of the whole thing). But under the circumstances, I want to send promo assignments out asap.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: James, God's Grace, you, Divine, Romulus... All on my list.
    Seraphim: Neither of those men matter to me, except one and he's already on the hitlist. Congratulations, these voices have now designated you as a target - and trust me, this time around, they are far less forgiving.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Fellas Stoping By to Say Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it and Chunkky Love to All !

Ima read me some rage and start drinkin while doing that and Eating me some food and try to get out an assignment I have to do ... /if I start to go into Full Wave Mode, then ima be in a swimming pool (hella drunk) and get that assignment done tomorrow morning.

Play it Safe Tonight Brotha's ,if not blame Tommy

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: Neither of those men matter to me, except one and he's already on the hitlist. Congratulations, these voices have now designated you as a target - and trust me, this time around, they are far less forgiving.
    Carlin: Do you think I mind ruthless aggression after all I have been through with Grind to retain our belts, and the grueling two matches at NGNG? On the contrary, bring it on! I'll still beat the heel out of you, feathery fella.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

will read rage when i get internet access back- its been out since monday. So if i get any ppromo assignments they will be a bit short- at least until my internet is back up. Doing everything on my phone now

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Do you think I mind ruthless aggression after all I have been through with Grind to retain our belts, and the grueling two matches at NGNG? On the contrary, bring it on! I'll still beat the heel out of you, feathery fella.

Seraphim: I hope you don't mind it, you cost me - and I don't give a damn what hell you've been through before me, because when I'm done with you; you're going to wish, that you had someone to pray too. You're making me put my hunt for Ronaldo on hold to get my retribution on you. You all must have some sort of wish to get into the ring with the greatest EWNCW has to offer, and boy, oh boy, you people are going the bad route to it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: I hope you don't mind it, you cost me - and I don't give a damn what hell you've been through before me, because when I'm done with you; you're going to wish, that you had someone to pray too. You're making me put my hunt for Ronaldo on hold to get my retribution on you. You all must have some sort of wish to get into the ring with the greatest EWNCW has to offer, and boy, oh boy, you people are going the bad route to it.
    Carlin: You keep dreaming, feathery, voice hearing nut. You may think you're the best around. Newsflash: you ain't that good, if not, you would have get the job done and won some gold. and you'd better get you A+ game if you wanna top what I endured. You haven't been in one tenth of the brutal situations I've been through in the last months. so you'd better devise something devilishly painful to top a wall on fire in my back. And guess what? I don't think you can.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yes hows Inferno looking arrival wise?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

*Eden walks out of the skybox*

Eden: The World Champion turned me away *pouts*. Should I make him reconsider or should I find myself some other lesser man?

Eden Sky 4.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena