Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Disdainful wretch! You and your autocratic projections of my fate are gradually fortifying your demise by my hands! When I affront you for a second time, the soil of the Earth shall contain you.
    (Shaking with pulsing intensity) Ano Doom:I hope you know...That given the chance...I shall bring forth to you a destroying force...That which you have never seen in your entire life...What Thunder did to you was nothing...Its the Demon Cyborg that shall cause you your deepest downfall...Worse than not taking that EWNCW Title. None shall stop me...Not even the winner of War Games.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Romulus: Disdainful wretch! You and your autocratic projections of my fate are gradually fortifying your demise by my hands! When I affront you for a second time, the soil of the Earth shall contain you.
    Seraphim:

You tried and failed. You could not stop merely, merely slow down what is inevitable. This time, you shall not be as lucky. Next time you step into a ring with me, be sure you have prayed to your god. You big words will not save you, only the hand of your God will be able to keep me from ending your career as you tried to do mine!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *Thunder strolls by with his EWNCW Championship on his shoulder*

Thunder: What's the matter Ronnie? Something on your mind? Voices in your head?
    Oh, and you do know that feather isn't an EWNCW Championship, right?
    *Ano Doom stares at the gold...Eyes unblinking...as if trapped on the title...his fiery stare frozen in place as Thunder walks by.*

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Exactly right...One hundred percent true...It is in calling me liar that their greatest mistakes are made...When one directly tells someone what lies ahead of them...Only feeble minded idiots do not take heed of their words...They will never know what's in front of them before it's too late...Once they know...They will have been shown...The slayer that smashes through them like blocks of ice shall certainly be the one that brings forth suffering to them in a heartbeat...Once that bell rings twice in less than a minute...What they hold shall be mine...never to be relinquished...DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.

OOC:I agree....Anything done between Doom and Seraphrem could really blossom as the chemistry there is really great.
    Seraphim:

*Stands in the shadows, mumbling as Doom chants Destroy.*

Destroy them, Fiend, destroy them all.

OOC: Yeah it could be. Could be one of the top feuds of the year.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim:

You tried and failed. You could not stop merely, merely slow down what is inevitable. This time, you shall not be as lucky. Next time you step into a ring with me, be sure you have prayed to your god. You big words will not save you, only the hand of your God will be able to keep me from ending your career as you tried to do mine!
    Romulus: I aim not to halt your tenure as you do mine. For obstructing me and denying the EWNCW its salvation, I now am amenable to the prospect of silencing the rhythm of your very pulse.

Romulus: I aim not to halt your tenure as you do mine. For obstructing me and denying the EWNCW its salvation, I now am amenable to the prospect of silencing the rhythm of your very pulse.
    Seraphim: I merely did what you attempted to do to me. The Golden Rule, and now I shall pass that rule in full force. The next time you are in a ring with me, only one of us is walking out under our own power.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Carlin: So, I lost against James, but in the end, got rid of him. I wonder which religious freak will fall under the whip of rationality.

But let's not forget GG, you're still on our minds! And we will prevail again.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: So, I lost against James, but in the end, got rid of him. I wonder which religious freak will fall under the whip of rationality.

But let's not forget GG, you're still on our minds! And we will prevail again.
    HJ: We both had intense matches before our tag team match. You in the end got the victory and congratulations but we're not done yet. One more time!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Seraphim: I merely did what you attempted to do to me. The Golden Rule, and now I shall pass that rule in full force. The next time you are in a ring with me, only one of us is walking out under our own power.
    Romulus: And I pine for that confrontation! My fists, the very essence of my soul covets that hour as a young maiden yearns for her day of betrothal. Hands caked in your blood, feet sore from my lashing upon you, head swelled in elation as I tower over your dismembered remains.

Seraphim:

*Stands in the shadows, mumbling as Doom chants Destroy.*

Destroy them, Fiend, destroy them all.

OOC: Yeah it could be. Could be one of the top feuds of the year.
    *Shaking with undying intensity*

Ano Doom:Give me destruction.Its over.

OOC:Yea no matter how its done it could be grand and huge regardless,I mean we get along so well OOC anyways lol.